Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
im a bit 50/50 - I get your thinking especially since she said his whole name right before it, so could be a "all right, that shitty name, lets throw a dig on this too"

the reason why I find a violent threat realistic though is that she has done this on twitter already and (albeit hidden in a role play) on a IG video. It's clearly on her mind.

the whole "Im not letting my kids go" story has already porential in it. no doubt she would frame herself as the victim though
We have just been looking at maybe he asked her to take Gruffudd off her name ?

Reactions: 3

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
It was me that got the welfare info wrong, sorry Tattlers! I could've sworn I'd read someone say that in an older thread but I'm really glad it's not true!

Reactions: 3

LucySmith

VIP Member
Diana Gabaldon?
Books I loved as a teenager now a tv series. Cross stitch was the first book and series is called Outlander. Sassenach is what Jamie the stud lead calls the lead lady. If you haven’t read the books you’re missing out Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2

LucySmith

VIP Member
It sounded positive, she said the other day that she posts stuff on Social Media as a record to prove that everything she says happened (what a logic), maybe that's what she means here: "oh, the lawyers tracked everything I said, so they know Ioan is horrible" etc.
I posted an IG pic 10 min ago. Have a look. She is happy to be tracked on SM. It’s helping her.

mickeycat

Chatty Member
I actually know the show you mean now, I didn’t know there were books. I watched an episode (wasn’t really my thing so didn’t watch any more) but it made me glad I lived in the 21st century. How would you ever keep all that wool dry in that weather, horrendous. Can you imagine the smell. Maybe the books made it more appealing 😂
Are the books any good @LucySmith ? I tried the first episode too and found it a bit cringe. It's done amazing things for our tourism industry though so hat's off to them.
ETA Sorry for off topic

WhoaDang

I just watched the Twitter video…it’s different to the Instagram ones. She has lipstick all round her mouth and mascara smeared everywhere 😫😫😂

How would I share it?
Any screen record app. I use xrecorder. It's pretty easy. 😀

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I'm not going to debate this too much but at the time Alice said that Ioan didnt want her to come out with this out of fear that both he and Alice (obviously mostly him because he is earning much more) could be blacklisted and thus neither generate income for their children's future. You can say that women shouldnt compromise themselves for the sake of their partners career, HOWEVER if it impacts your families future you should think twice.

And this also applies to the current situation: perhaps they will be lucky and Ioan can continue his career as before (and maybe even better for various reasons) and Alice gets to re-ignite hers in some way by being the wronged woman/attention etc. but it's more likely that his career will stall because of the amount of accusations thrown at him (there are A-listers who had their career ruined for less, and sadly the Depp/Heard Case also proves that woman enjoy an advantage here) and she will never get a somewhat serious acting job again because everyone now knows for good that she is a mess that cant play along (big no go in Hollywood).

The bad thing about this particular case now is that it isnt even like she tells the whole truth about a horrible man and does something honourable etc. (unlike the Weinstein stuff), there is a lot of proof that she is lying in many parts (due to contradictions). She is basically risking her children's future out of revenge to her ex.
So you should sacrifice your principles and integrity because it affects your bottom line as an actor? I think not. Get a 'normal' job. But speak truth to power.

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
Serious question: Can someone explain the Disney thing?
Bri this is Pfizer. IG did 102 Dal once in his career like 20? Years ago. Somehow this saga will affect him and Disney’s relationship. Again It’s Pfizer just go with it Lol.

welp

VIP Member
Harrow isn't Disney. It's made by the Australian ABC which are publically owned.

Remember he also has those terrible Fantastic 4 movies on Disney+.
The series, written by Stephen M. Irwin and created and produced by Leigh McGrath, was the first international drama production for the Disney-owned ABC Studios International, which teamed up on the project with Hoodlum Entertainment, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Screen Queensland.
also distributor apparently

EssieMay

VIP Member
Her words and her outrage show her shock and complete rage over how she can no longer control Ioan. Its all about control with Alice. I’m getting convinced that this was a co-ercive, abusive relationship. Poor guy, no matter what she throws at him now, it’s still much better than staying with the bullying and lack of boundaries.
Teekimoo this was what you wanted?

EssieMay

VIP Member
See the wee look she does just before the fake cry, that’s called acting. And not very good acting. I have zero sympathy for this monster. If what she is saying is true, why does she think the girls can’t see their dad? He is not going to hurt them is he? She’s insinuating that by saying she’s scared of him.
She doesn’t just need help, she needs her phone taken from her!
Change your name, he is divorcing you after all ya big fake. He’s probably told her to drop the Gruffudd. See Alice, I can make stuff up too. Narc.
I was thinking this too. The letter might have included a mention to stop using it. Anyway she only uses Gruff on her twitter handle, doesn't even use the full name Gruffudd.