Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the giant dildo crash: IIRC Alice was trying to deflect from something she had done or gain sympathy following something she had done. She claimed Tony had been in a car crash and someone looked up police or newspaper reports for that day and the only accident reported in Bristol was a car crash near the dildo statue. With no proof that it was actually him, the jokes still wrote themselves and so began another great tattle folklore….🤣
Pssst, you do know there isn't really a dildo statue in Bristol don't you? 😂 I just invented that part because Alice and co started repeating things we were posting so we thought we'd see what the stupidest thing we could her to say was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
But Alice drunk & destroying bathroom doors is not trash & Alice shaggin’ Ioan whilst engaged to OP isn’t a slag! Ok… got it! 👍
It was the Strand not the “Barbicon” (guessing the mean Barbican). Love how outraged they are considering they don’t know what it is, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
AFE famously pretended she didn’t know how to set up sock accounts in a rebuttal. She has been doing it since 2005 if not earlier.
Yes it was a huge eye opener for me - I did not know people did that! (And Im not AFE faking innocence, honest 🤪😂)

Reactions: 12
This hole kind of has a point Lol.
We even have the dedicated lurker who only likes our comments 🤣

61781288-72BB-4C44-829D-0F3D2767E425.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
We do have set roles assigned to us. Theres a call sheet every week that Ioan sends us.

@welp is the data scientist. Collecting all the info and sticking it with PVA glue into a scrapbook called What Alice Did Next

@Hiraeth and @ButterTart play the roles of legal eagles. They each have the “fun sized book of California family law” on their desks and a thesaurus loaned to them by loopy for all the big words.

@priusrat - obvious. Keep alert and be on standby for any action required in a vehicle

Tell us what @M33L4 role is without telling us what @M33L4 role is

@Bridgeofsighs continues to play the ongoing role of pissing off Alice and all her FMs by escaping the $500 bounty on her head

@unobtrusive lurker is a sleeper agent, and is to continue to quietly like things, causing conspiracy theories and questions over their identity

The rest of us have designated roles but it’s against the official Ioan secrets act if I divulge any more.

we get bonuses for using the C word. And I get bonuses for not swearing so it looks like we aren’t all sweary fuckers. Oh tit and piss. That’s bonus gone for the week. Arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Pssst, you do know there isn't really a dildo statue in Bristol don't you? 😂 I just invented that part because Alice and co started repeating things we were posting so we thought we'd see what the stupidest thing we could her to say was 😂
BIB FFS - I made Mr G drive me round Bristol last year looking for a giant erection that doesn't exist??? Hope he doesn't see this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
BIB FFS - I made Mr G drive me round Bristol last year looking for a giant erection that doesn't exist??? Hope he doesn't see this 😂
I'm surprised Mr G didn't tell you the giant erection was in his pants and not to look any further? Or is Mr G more mature than my schoolboy humour?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi Turds...so I saw this pop up about Wendy Williams and thought of AFE. Wendy let a crew into her life to film everything for 2 solid years!( I can't take off the italics now, so that's fantastic). Anyways, if bonehead thought about this path now, it might bring in some cash. The problem is the girls would be potentially be filmed, and that's not cool. I don't give a rat's ass about what she does, actually. This just was a thought. And, I'd watch it.

It would just be episode after episode of Alice lying in bed hammering away at her laptop incessantly lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
We do have set roles assigned to us. Theres a call sheet every week that Ioan sends us.

@welp is the data scientist. Collecting all the info and sticking it with PVA glue into a scrapbook called What Alice Did Next

@Hiraeth and @ButterTart play the roles of legal eagles. They each have the “fun sized book of California family law” on their desks and a thesaurus loaned to them by loopy for all the big words.

@priusrat - obvious. Keep alert and be on standby for any action required in a vehicle

@Bridgeofsighs continues to play the ongoing role of pissing off Alice and all her FMs by escaping the $500 bounty on her head

@unobtrusive lurker is a sleeper agent, and is to continue to quietly like things, causing conspiracy theories and questions over their identity

The rest of us have designated roles but it’s against the official Ioan secrets act if I divulge any more.

we get bonuses for using the C word. And I get bonuses for not swearing so it looks like we aren’t all sweary fuckers. Oh tit and piss. That’s bonus gone for the week. Arse.
This. Is. Amazing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
(Please, please put it in the wiki.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

I’m gifting you my “return and upset the fm’s” bonus…
---

It’s the tamest drunk story I think I’ve ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What?! I thought it was likely some sort of modern art that had got a local nickname, like The Floozy in the Jacuzzi in Dublin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What?! I thought it was likely some sort of modern art that had got a local nickname, like The Floozy in the Jacuzzi in Dublin.
So I googled this and got an eyeful of The Floozy in the Jacuzzi. Then I googled the Big Dildo in Bristol - and got a page full of unrealistically large dildo's.... BRB just doing some research, for ah science.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like Boaby hill when we travel from our beloved Scotland down to England.
IMG_7322.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Good Lord! If that is well deserved, what on earth did Deb do to deserve that monstrosity?! 😂😂😂
Ignoring all the improvements Alice made to it...just looking at the bag itself...she's clipped a non matching strap to an old keyring and attached that to the zipper. None of it matches...gold zip...silver clippy thing. It makes my OCD go crazy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.