Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she created an account here Snyders to bait us. She said Ella should be in prison. Why can't she do crosswords or knitting or something??? Get a bleeping life.
Ha, forgot about that. She's a riot that non entity so she is.
---
Yep. She got me on the whole pretzel thing. Totally exposed me for what I am: a pretzel lover. She is so sly.
How dare you love pretzels you horrible person. You're so evil.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell me you vomited and rolled all over the floor tits akimbo and just used that bag to scoop it up without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pssst, you do know there isn't really a dildo statue in Bristol don't you? 😂 I just invented that part because Alice and co started repeating things we were posting so we thought we'd see what the stupidest thing we could her to say was 😂
The statue is going to be erected in Brizzle next week…

1706955635468.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
As long as the girls weren't in it, I would absolutely watch the tit out of A Day (or 6 months) In The Life Of Alice bleeping Evans. She's the train wreck that just keeps on giving.
It would be like watching paint dry. AFE lurks tattle and B's insta, and socks on X. She orders online. She doesn't walk the dog and when the kids come home she PAs them some more. IG was the only interesting thing about her (and how he stuck her for 20 years). I would watch a show about IG and BW though.

Reactions: 25
Do you think AFE invoiced IG for the bag she made for Deb? Wouldn’t put it past her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm surprised Mr G didn't tell you the giant erection was in his pants and not to look any further? Or is Mr G more mature than my schoolboy humour?! 😂
He was probably too busy telling me to hold out my hand because he had a nice surprise for me…I have been caught out on that one before! 😂

Mr G’s humour stopped developing when he discovered Monty Python as a kid 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a number of friends and rellies in both the wedding and tourism industries and they are all on the look-out for the very private wedding which is to be held in Australia in our Spring. 👩‍❤️‍👨
Australia has many lovely beaches where a private wedding can be conducted far away from prying eyes, paparazzi etc. 🏖
So whoever is doing up the weekly roster please put me down for private wedding intel gathering. 🕵️‍♀️
Oh and make sure y'all keep this on the down low, under the official Ioan Secrets Act. 📸

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have a number of friends and rellies in both the wedding and tourism industries and they are all on the look-out for the very private wedding which is to be held in Australia in our Spring. 👩‍❤️‍👨
Australia has many lovely beaches where a private wedding can be conducted far away from prying eyes, paparazzi etc. 🏖
So whoever is doing up the weekly roster please put me down for private wedding intel gathering. 🕵️‍♀️
Oh and make sure y'all keep this on the down low, under the official Ioan Secrets Act. 📸
Australian Spring? Oh no, after Alice's birthday they will also steal her wedding month!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Australian Spring? Oh no, after Alice's birthday they will also steal her wedding month!
Tone’s only raging he’s not getting to storm Bianca down the aisle.
Heard he’s looking for a new wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm home sick with the flu and this cheered me right up. 🤣🤣 Amazing! It should be in the wiki!
Hope you feel better soon @Hiraeth. Remember though, however bad you’re feeling at least you’re not the Abuser living her pathetic life. Sending cwtches ❤😘❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.