Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half the British population is now nose in the telly for the evening news.
Oh no I popped over to the BBC website . So very sorry, 😔 poor King Charles has cancer. I hope it’s not a serious one iykwim.
KC just doesn’t get a break does he, the prodigal son will be making an appearance in 3..2..1 .. poor fella. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She spends a disproportionate amount of time contemplating their euthanasia. it’s one of those things you can’t unsee once you notice it. I feel bad for them. 👀
I didn't know that. That's horrible.
She has no good qualities then.
Explains why she thinks she bring down Tattle.

Reactions: 7
Sorry for the dirty deletes but she’s a mentally unwell old lady and I’m going back to ignoring her. It’s only right.
Actually, me too.
It’s for the best.
---
Before she wanks herself into a frenzy at my wedding pics…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Tell me you want to hire my Prosecco wall for one without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who was the cat lady she was banging on about. I don’t think it was me this time.

Reactions: 5
There will be a minute order which will summarize what went on at the status hearing, which we should be able to download once it's available. On Wednesday, the attorneys are supposed to report to the judge the status of the child custody evaluation, the reunification therapy, and their readiness for the custody trial at the end of February/beginning of March. There may also be a transcript of the status hearing available. If there is, I will order it. 👍

We may also get further insight on whether the attorneys plan to petition to have the proceedings in the custody trial sealed. No one has filed anything to that effect yet.
---

Thank you dear! 💜 My 102-degree fever broke today so I'm on the mend. I'll be ready to give "unsolicited sham legal opinions" in no time! 😝
Happy to request them so they become "solicited sham legal opinions".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm going to try to use my phone to make a new thread, please bear with me!
---
New thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.