Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Turds...so I saw this pop up about Wendy Williams and thought of AFE. Wendy let a crew into her life to film everything for 2 solid years!( I can't take off the italics now, so that's fantastic). Anyways, if bonehead thought about this path now, it might bring in some cash. The problem is the girls would be potentially be filmed, and that's not cool. I don't give a rat's ass about what she does, actually. This just was a thought. And, I'd watch it.

They already made Groundhog Day. It would be just like that, but without cute groundhog. I guess Emma could play that part.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BIB FFS - I made Mr G drive me round Bristol last year looking for a giant erection that doesn't exist??? Hope he doesn't see this 😂
Some of us may or may not have googled "Bristol dildo statue", thinking it was a local landmark 🥴😬🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Some of us may or may not have googled "Bristol dildo statue", thinking it was a local landmark 🥴😬🫢
He is a dick though. Does that count??
---
IMG_7331.jpeg

lol. We’ve got the screenshat’s Tony ya big shitebag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Because Tone is a massive dildo 🤣🤣
---

BIB title thread suggestion 🤣🤣
---

Oh ffs 🤣🤣
The whole house will need to go I'm afraid 🤢
---

I think I might have been involved in this saaaaf London, somehow has I do live there. Also @Old Soak used to live in the same area...I believe there are some other turds, not too far from me, as I know we've mentioned the daily commute.
Anyway South London is far too posh for mAlice, in fact the whole of the UK is 💅
So duck knows why she still insists in living in BH, poor people that live there, their houses are deprecating daily 😉
---

They picked the wrong person to be fixated on, that's for sure 🤣
That being said, they've been fixated on a lot of us over the last few years!
Jealously is such a horrible trait 💅
I'm in Saaaaf London too... :) hadn't realised we were immortalised on twitter! @Lulugrace

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell me you’re reading Tattle without telling me…
Hey fans 👋🏽
As the net is now closing in on Alice and her grifting/abusing ways, how long till she dumps the girls on the door step just like her hero Betty B?
I see homelessness, poverty and obscurity in her future. Possibly criminality.
Can’t wait.

Reactions: 26
Tell me you’re reading Tattle without telling me…
Hey fans 👋🏽
As the net is now closing in on Alice and her grifting/abusing ways, how long till she dumps the girls on the door step just like her hero Betty B?
I see homelessness, poverty and obscurity in her future. Possibly criminality.
Can’t wait.
I don't think she will dump them at this point. She knows they are the only reason she will get money from Ioan, and she knows he won't let his girls end up homeless.

Reactions: 23
I don't think she will dump them at this point. She knows they are the only reason she will get money from Ioan, and she knows he won't let his girls end up homeless.
Best case scenario for her is 50/50 custody at this point?

Reactions: 15
Best case scenario for her is 50/50 custody at this point?
in theory you can get with a DVRO full custody if you convince the judge that it's just in the best interest of the kids.

That's where the alienation does help her because it practically rules out their best option (living with Ioan). But that's also where her wasteful overspending of Ioan's funds which will lead to her not being entitled to much if any support, and her laziness works against her. It's not in the best interest of the kids to live under a bridge. And it's also not in their best interest to live with a reckless parent and a parent with a record of DV.

If she was any smart she would push for 50/50, that way she becomes entitled to have Ioan ensure a comparable life standard (all providing the judge agrees of course). The issue here is however that her life standards are way above Ioan's, but at least she would be guaranteed to get a small apartment for her and the kids. She could then resume with her alienation anyway, the court process is too slow to intervene quickly anyway.

Will be interesting what the judge will rule, at this point any decision is bad

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ooh he’s been a-blocking!

I hope you did something funny, but you probably just liked a tweet calling Alice a drunken shitebag or something 🤷‍♀️
I’m not blocked. Haven’t ever touched that poop.
I think he’s deleted it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m not blocked. Haven’t ever touched that poop.
I think he’s deleted it all.
Did he previously have images in there, that's the media section? His regular nasty tweets are still there under the posts tab.

Reactions: 11
A couple of questions:

1) If the judge orders 50/50 custody but the girls refuse to spend time with Ioan, will his child support payments still be based on 50/50, and tough titties to Big Al as her PA is seeing her off?

2) Re the compatible living standards. As we know, Big Al’s living standards are above Ioan’s currently. She clearly cannot afford the BH place, so say she gets an apartment of a similar size and value as Ioan’s. If down the line Ioan upgrades his home, or relocates to somewhere where they would get a lot more for their money than LA, would he be obliged to upgrade Big Al’s accommodation to bring the girl’s living standards in line with his?

Reactions: 12
Had a long wait for an appointment earlier and looked at some old threads.

Some Turds are compassionate, kind and insightful, some are witty and clever, some artistic and poetic, some are funny as duck and some have all these qualities.

I’d rather be a Turd than in Alice’s motley crew of thick, embittered enablers any day.

Love to all 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 46
There's not much more you can say really, is there?
---

As long as the girls weren't in it, I would absolutely watch the tit out of A Day (or 6 months) In The Life Of Alice bleeping Evans. She's the train wreck that just keeps on giving.
I'd watch it if I couldn't see her face or hear her speak 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.