Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal YET ANOTHER excerpt from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

It also looks like the front cover is properly designed now, instead of having someone throw it together in three minutes in PowerPoint (ahem).

1706483710770.png

Foreword by Alison Boshoff

Picture 1.jpg

I have known Alice Evans for four years now, with our friendship beginning shortly after her marriage to the actor Ioan Gruffudd spectacularly imploded.

Their story began as a picture-perfect couple, young actors showing equal promise and a matching, almost impossible, beauty. The deal was sealed with a New Year’s Eve proposal delivered via a Cartier engagement ring set into an ice cube in a Mojito cocktail.

‘Angel, will you do the marrying thing?’ were the fond words chosen that night in Cuba. It ended with a howl of pain, and accusations of lies, ‘gaslighting’ and ‘mental torture’ made via Twitter in the small hours.

Indeed, the drama surrounding the sudden collapse of Ioan Gruffudd’s 13-year-marriage to actress Alice Evans would scarcely be out of place in one of the twisted domestic dramas he has starred in.

And we at the Daily Mail have been here for it all! We’ve published story after story about this salacious saga, without bothering to verify the facts, or any of Alice’s claims. Our failure to fact-check anything even resulted in our having to make a donation to an MS charity on behalf of Bianca Wallace, after we published a story which defamed her. We couldn’t even be bothered to print Bianca’s correct age in many of our articles. We've also been happy to print intrusive photos of Alice’s minor children too, as she gave us the permission to do so.

And even though we printed (and still continue to print) many of Alice’s claims and other mistruths – such as that Alice had no money to pay her rent because Ioan left Alice penniless; that Ioan didn’t want to see his children; that Ioan was having an affair with Ella Newton; and that Bianca was Alice’s friend, which made it worse that she was having an “affair” with Ioan behind Alice’s back – we won't bother investigating any of Alice's further false claims. Who needs facts and the truth, when you can just write any old bollocks and hit “publish”?

It was a challenge to get this book published, as you might imagine. So to get around those challenges, Alice didn’t run it by any lawyers, and no fact-checking was carried out. This is known as the Daily Mail Process. Hopefully the book won’t have to get withdrawn from sale and pulped! During my support of Alice and bringing her stories – her truth – to the press, I have also faced criticism from a US lawyer who shall remain nameless (her name rhymes with “Vandrea Turkhart”). These are the sorts of bullies I am up against, when I did nothing wrong apart from lie about how I obtained some court documents, and then lied again by claiming I had emailed them to the aforementioned lawyer.

During these past four years, I have seen Alice make great strides with her life. She now only drinks several bottles of rosé a week instead of several a day. She now buys ten things off eBay a week instead of 30. She now takes the dog for a walk a couple of times a week instead of rarely ever. She has managed to not publicly call Bianca a “bogan” from her official social media accounts for over two years now (although that record is considerably shorter if you take Alice’s Twitter sock accounts into consideration, but look, nobody’s perfect).

I am proud to call Alice my friend. I can honestly say she is the most tenacious, forthright, fearless, energetic, loud, forgetful and yes… loving person I’ve ever met. She doesn’t care if she’s bound by a domestic violence restraining order. She doesn’t cow to emails from her husband’s lawyers, or even her own lawyers. Nobody can tell her what to do. She never admits her mistakes. What admirable qualities for someone in their mid-50s going through a huge life-change. Alice really is the patron saint of wronged wives. A shining example of how to act after your husband decides he doesn’t want to remain married to you for the rest of his life.

So yes Alice, here’s to four more years of our friendship! As long as you continue to provide drama so that the Daily Mail can print stories about it and make money off that ad revenue, I’ll always be here for you, and will always have your back.

Alice, I salute your courage, your strength and your indefatigability.

Please note that this book is published in Alice’s favourite font, Gill Sans. It is her favourite font because it reflects the fact that Alice’s ex-mother-in-law is no longer in her life.

Alison Boshoff, Daily Mail Chief Showbusiness Writer

London, January 2024

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'd like to make a fairly random comment. This is by no means an attempt to "tone-police" or comment on any specific people other than Alice. I'm just thinking out loud.

I think we can all agree that the Daily Mail won't publish Alice stories if she's not popular. Alice provides a steady stream of antics so she can get published on the sidebar of shame and mainline her narc supply. If there's one thing Alice loves as much as herself, it's attention. Whether good or bad. She lives to be talked about.

We also know that Alice loves to fight online. She's been doing it for decades by this point, whether it's under her verified accounts or via sock accounts. She will wear her fingers to the bone posting derogatory Daily Mail comments denigrating Bianca and Ioan. She will do this for years if she can. Ioan and Bianca will be constantly harassed by the DM because of her.

Given these two things, I'd like to propose that we cut off the narc supply. Don't click on the DM articles. Don't comment. (I love the comments that have been posted here but commenting to her just fuels her narcissism and abuse). We can have one volunteer check for stories and copy them here so the Daily Mail doesn't get clicks. If they don't get clicks Alice doesn't get stories. And if Alice doesn't get stories, that's one less way she can abuse Ioan and Bianca online. Thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 105

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about what’s going on with Ella, and the disapprobation she still receives on these threads sometimes.
I teach psychology to pre-U students - one of my many hats. I won’t go into axons and dendrons; but I think it’s important to bear in mind what happens to the brain as a child reaches adolescence. In short, it’s Armageddon. Grey matter decreases; white matter increases. The brain refolds itself, trimming away extraneous matter. Neurons and neuronal activity increases. Emotions run riot. A teenager’s social state reflects directly on her mental state, and vice versa. Lifelong tendencies to depression and addiction are established during the teen years. Ella has been going through years of hell. We only see the carnage of Casa Evans from a distance. Ella is in the middle of it.
Alice referred to the girls as her ‘life’s work’. IG, for the sake of his own sanity - and I don’t think it would be pushing the envelope through the sorting-office wall to say ‘existence’ - left Ella at the worst possible time in her development, because Alice left him no choice in so doing. She was on the cusp of young adulthood, where, as mentioned above, the brain goes through sizeable and unalterable changes. Physical development, menstruation - with its huge challenges, not the least of which means a young woman realises her capacity for fertility and has to guard against it, plus all the predatory behaviour from the males of the species it brings - and, as a Harvard study suggests, cycling through every single human emotion once every twenty four hours… plus the nightmare of a manipulative and damaging mother-figure who punishes where she should praise, and praises where she should punish.
Ella should have been allowed to follow the normal maturation process, i.e. begin to separate herself from the mother figure and explore her own identity. (Usually, this involves a lot of slammed doors, ‘I hate you’, and competition.) Instead, she was forced to believe she could ‘change’ and counsel her own father. She had to witness her mother’s incessant drunkenness, alarming behaviour, and experience foulmouthed abuse. Ella endured endless tales of her father’s apparent betrayal, to the extent she became brainwashed against him. Then, at a time when she should have been indulging in customary adolescent risk-taking and social interaction, she was pulled from school and wider society for an entire year and isolated with an abusive, substance-addicted woman. God knows how many hours Alice worked on Ella. And God only knows what Alice claimed, given her unfamiliarity with the truth. I wouldn’t be surprised if Evans claimed IG perpetrated the most vile and horrific crimes in an effort to get Ella onside.
What seems to be forgotten is just how young Ella is. Her shocking behaviour during the sleepover is not that of an adult, but a much younger child. Older adolescents may have indulged in a bit of arson and/or criminal damage. Ella threw around groceries and ran away. The account of her behaviour by the psychiatrist is more reminiscent of a nine-year-old - and the judge saw it.
Because she has been simultaneously infantilised and parentified, she has been forced into the position whereby she feels responsible for Alice, yet has absolutely no compulsion to mature. Her various crimes - hacking into his IG and posting infantile messages, stealing $400 for Christmas presents - are the actions of a much younger person. Her height is irrelevant. She’s a damaged, disturbed kid who has been kept in a near-hostage situation. She has had no chance to develop at her own speed, and her enforced isolation ensures she’s infantilised.
She’s not beyond hope, though. The therapist with whom she is working will be making sizeable changes. By appealing to her immaturity, they will hopefully be able to instill in her the foundations for responsible, mature adulthood. But it is incredibly difficult to undo that much manipulation, estrangement and faux-adoration. Pushing her down the model route, so that Alice can be a Kardashian-style momager, is a catastrophic mistake. While Ella is undoubtedly a beautiful girl, she has neither the maturity nor resilience to cope with the dark, cutthroat, shallow and insincere world of modelling.
I think IG knows all this, which is why he hasn’t given up hope. It may take years for Ella to grow up and wake up to what has been done to her, but he will always be ready to welcome her home. She is a desperately wounded soul who needs understanding and compassion, no matter how vilely she has behaved. It is best not to judge her by adult standards, but see her as the wounded, manipulated child that she is.

(Apologies for the essay. Returning to lurking - depression. Love to all.)

• Heart
Reactions: 94

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
We do have set roles assigned to us. Theres a call sheet every week that Ioan sends us.

@welp is the data scientist. Collecting all the info and sticking it with PVA glue into a scrapbook called What Alice Did Next

@Hiraeth and @ButterTart play the roles of legal eagles. They each have the “fun sized book of California family law” on their desks and a thesaurus loaned to them by loopy for all the big words.

@priusrat - obvious. Keep alert and be on standby for any action required in a vehicle

Tell us what @M33L4 role is without telling us what @M33L4 role is

@Bridgeofsighs continues to play the ongoing role of pissing off Alice and all her FMs by escaping the $500 bounty on her head

@unobtrusive lurker is a sleeper agent, and is to continue to quietly like things, causing conspiracy theories and questions over their identity

The rest of us have designated roles but it’s against the official Ioan secrets act if I divulge any more.

we get bonuses for using the C word. And I get bonuses for not swearing so it looks like we aren’t all sweary fuckers. Oh shit and piss. That’s bonus gone for the week. Arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
While I respect the right of others to share their opinions, I personally think it’s important to remember that Ella isn’t just an average, happy, well-adjusted, happy upbringing fourteen year old. She’s a child that has been living in turmoil, grieving her father, having poison dripped into her ear, for the past three years now, and no doubt was exposed to a lot of conflict before then too. I will never see her as anything other than a victim of Alice and I think her behaviour makes perfect sense given what she’s been through. The level of psychological stress she has lived through in that house cooped up, away from school and peers, for a prolonged period of time, is enough to lead to genuine complex PTSD. I wish so much for her and Elsie, and I do fear for their futures.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
View attachment 2729926
Fuck around and find out FUCKO
I love his typo here - apparently, he knows his own address! 🤣

Btw, Tone, as we all know you're reading here: you do realise that if the police know your name and that you live in Bristol, they can - gasp! - find out your exact address without a complainant having to provide it to them, right? I know - it's like witchcraft!

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I just thought, it felt ages ago and now it’s nearly here!
will we get much of an idea of what went on do you think? Dupee’s report will be sealed, but not any of the hearings, right? As nobody seemed to apply to make it private?
There will be a minute order which will summarize what went on at the status hearing, which we should be able to download once it's available. On Wednesday, the attorneys are supposed to report to the judge the status of the child custody evaluation, the reunification therapy, and their readiness for the custody trial at the end of February/beginning of March. There may also be a transcript of the status hearing available. If there is, I will order it. 👍

We may also get further insight on whether the attorneys plan to petition to have the proceedings in the custody trial sealed. No one has filed anything to that effect yet.
---
Tick tock tick tock Alice!

Thank you @Hiraeth. I hope you are over your cold now. ❤
Thank you dear! 💜 My 102-degree fever broke today so I'm on the mend. I'll be ready to give "unsolicited sham legal opinions" in no time! 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I don't understand how the Alice stans can claim that Ioan and Bianca "walk the dog too much," "swan around the globe," etc. and are yet simultaneously online 24/7 "trolling Alice." They're out doing things. And they're rarely photographed with phones in their hands, so they're not mobile trolls.

Reactions: 63

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I "lov" Vlad. 😂

Ioan looks so happy, this is great to see.

1000044753.png

P.S. Bad bowlers, you are not alone! I assure you all that I am the worst bowler here. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I really love the way Bianca replies to comments by lifting Ioan up and going ‘I know right!?’ when commenters mention that think think he’s handsome or whatever. She strikes me as a real girls’ girl. Alice was very much ‘I’ve secured him now everyone else can fuck off and don’t dare to look at him’ with those horrendous neck restraint photos, all while tearing him down to make sure he never had the courage to leave and to ensure he knew he was trash and wouldn’t make it without her. I’ve thought this for a while but it stood out when a recent comment on Bianca’s page said they had a huge crush on Ioan and saw him out and about years ago but left him alone, and Bianca’s response was something about ‘I know right! I’m glad you got to see him!’. Alice would have been fuming and jealous and trying to get the attention back on her then probably grilling him if he remembered it because she was such a dishonest liar she assumed the same of Ioan.

Must be so refreshing for Ioan to have a partner who loves him, shouts from the rooftops about how great he is, welcomes his fans with open arms, and is so secure in themselves. No wonder he wants to marry her.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Mad Betty

VIP Member
View attachment 2725386

Have never seen an English person use thru, ever.
So her brother is finally being held accountable for his death threat/s against BW (yes, I remember). GOOD.

No one should get away with the things he posted on Twitter/X. No one. It was shocking.

I imagine this means our local law enforcement was involved here.

And let me say how badly this will reflect on his sister. Abuse-by-proxy and more.

Actions meet consequences.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 61

M33L4

VIP Member
He’s playing from the Evans playbook. DARVO.
Made himself the victim.
Listen you massive cunt, you’ve been abusing BW for about three years now. Did you give a shit she’s ill too? Nope.
Away and take your face for a shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Sorry I have to say it..

It’s never a bad time to stop normalising abuse in your child’s home. .

There’s literally never a bad time to model how to leave a toxic relationship.

You are not helping your child in anyway by staying in an abusive marriage. You are teaching them it’s normal and that they don’t deserve any better now or in the future.

Never - ever - use your children as an excuse to remain in a bad relationship, it’s at least as harmful to them as it is to you.

Show them that leaving is a choice, so as adults they have the same choice available to them. Notice how Alice tries to take that choice away by constantly going on about wedding vows and how marriage is an unbreakable commitment? That’s one of the tactics that abusers use to keep their partners trapped with them.

Ioan showed the girls they have a choice and that choice will always be there for them. They have a safe place to go to when they are ready. Thank God.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I can shed some light on the process that likely took place regarding the police/detective visit. I had a chat with one of my legal contacts a while back and the information was enlightening.

If BW and/or IG filed reports against the brother it would have to be done in West Hollywood, where they reside. That is where the alleged crimes against them occured.

Then the West Hollywood detectives decide if crimes were indeed committed and what next steps need to happen. As the offender is overseas they can do things like contact the FBI. At a minimum, they would contact the Bristol PD and liaise with them, providing them with said reports and evidence. If they then feel the offender has broken the law, they can file criminal charges against him.

So, I suspect he was indeed visited and advised this was in play based on his dysregulated public reaction. I think there's a chance he'll be charged.

Just my opinion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

M33L4

VIP Member
The thing about Alice and her two supporters on Twattle is, he left her three years ago this week. Physically left, moved out and left with the clothes on his back. This man has been through the toughest and still manages to smile and have a healthy romantic relationship while these mad cunts rant and rave about what she’s owed etc etc. He left. He won. He’s engaged to someone else.
Now, if my so-called friend behaved like this still three years after being dumped I wouldn’t be sharing screenshots of the shit my ex’s friends, family and in this case Tattle, say about her. I would be encouraging her to move on in a healthy way for her children. For herself. You now all know she’s lied to you many many times. He’s been paying her bills for years and she’s been claiming abject poverty. $26 anyone?
The fact you still stand up for that, get a fucking life. Some 66 year old woman is out there lonely, cry wanking with her sad looking dog hoping for a breadcrumb from someone who wouldn’t be your friend in real life. She looks down on you. In every single way.
Alice defines herself by her relationship status. Celeb-adjacency. Now she has none.
A lonely spinster acting the hard woman on Twitter isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55