Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say in my SM naivety and until I joined here couple of years ago, I did not know of the existence of sock accounts as a "cultural phenomenon" at all
AFE famously pretended she didn’t know how to set up sock accounts in a rebuttal. She has been doing it since 2005 if not earlier.

Reactions: 25
AFE famously pretended she didn’t know how to set up sock accounts in a rebuttal. She has been doing it since 2005 if not earlier.
Alice who used her own daughter’s email to send an abusive message to her mother in law? Ok 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Could be one of her infamous "traps" she likes to set to see what we post and then she can bleat on about how tattle is evil going after non entities like her.
Remember she created an account here Snyders to bait us. She said Ella should be in prison. Why can't she do crosswords or knitting or something??? Get a bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Could be one of her infamous "traps" she likes to set to see what we post and then she can bleat on about how tattle is evil going after non entities like her.
Yep. She got me on the whole pretzel thing. Totally exposed me for what I am: a pretzel lover. She is so sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw this on Facebook. I wonder if they have a $26 combo.

Screenshot_20240202_175333_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder why it is the Twitter loons fixate on me.
witch, you’re a fan.
Alice Evans is an abuser. She’s setting her ex husband up and using her own children to do so.
I give zero fucks about the consequences she experiences because of that. I give zero fucks about a young adult displaying criminal behaviour when I never have.
duck off.
---
I’m not @-ing those poor abused children, I’m not engaging with their uncle who could also be their mother.
Do one.
They fixate on you because you also have a kinetic fanny Mimsy. It's just the price you have to pay... 🤷‍♀️
---
View attachment 2729926
duck around and find out FUCKO
I thought he already knew who sent the police, but it's kind of him to reassure us that he did know his own address. It's probably got to do with socking for Alice, but that sentence makes him sound like such an idiot.
---
You don’t wanna mess with me. I know where I live
PML!! Nothing says hard man more than knowing your own address.
---
Ella is the spit of her dad and looks nothing like Alice imo.
I think she is going to be a real beauty when she grows up, not just a bit of bleached blonde glamour with long legs. She has an interesting face.
---
I have to say in my SM naivety and until I joined here couple of years ago, I did not know of the existence of sock accounts as a "cultural phenomenon" at all. I knew of bots of course, was aware of the existence of fake accounts for advertising, fake reviews and polls influence, but not as a hobby or even full time occupation. This thread have been so educational. But as the result the world is a much scarier place! I sometimes look at strangers on the street and think "they could be Marcia!" 😱 🤣
That last sentence is nightmare-inducing. I doubt I'd ever leave the house again if I thought I might run into an Alice FM, or God forbid the Overlord herself.
---
Yes!

In my Pinterest profile, in my album "My hero/muse/idol", I have a collection of all the avatars of the Tattlers in this thread (rather than photos of myself).
I have a collage of all of the avatars of the Tattle turds, and if my avatar is just a little bit bigger than the rest, and maybe more in the centre, that's just pure co-incidence.

---
I love how pissed off they are that Mimsy has returned and I also love how pissed off they are that the cops turned up on someone’s doorstep*

*TBD whose doorstep it was but the Tone account is buggin hard so I think something has definitely happened
They were sooooo jealous of Mimsy's wedding and that we were all so happy for her.

It's kind of sad actually. I think Alice and her FM's would love to have those kinds of friendships were people actually cheer for you, want the best for you and are truly happy for your happiness, but they are incapable of feeling that for anyone else so there is nobody in their lives who feel that way for them.
---
I think Marcia has the hots for me if I’m honest.
She likes a bit of gossip so she does…
Nothing worse than supporting a child abuser while being a MASSIVE hypocrite.
Anyway…

View attachment 2731654
So is a woman screwing 2 men at the same time a slag. Or is that just a bit of unfortunate overlap? What about a wife and mother screwing a co-star? A woman who cheerfully admits she cheated on every boyfriend she ever had? Funny how these outraged ethics are all one way traffic.
---
Alice left Oucassi because he could not be manipulated to marry her. The minute she saw Ioan, she saw a gorgeous young man she could mould.I think Alice had created an emotional environment with Ioan where he absolutely believed her tit “I am so sparkly, intelligent, beautiful, compassionate, worldly, sophisticated. You are a rube (country bumpkin) and so lucky I shone my light on you. I am older and more sophisticated than you and know more than you. Feel lucky I shine my light on you”. She kept telling him what to do and he followed her advice. Unfortunately her advice was tit and as his career slumped, her frustration increased because he was not being what she needed - ‘all the way Hollywood” (in her own words). At that stage her ‘career’ was going nowhere. I believe she was the one who didn’t want kids while she still thought she could be the star. When she realised her career was not likely to go anywhere, she suddenly decided she needed kids. She knew she needed kids to tie him in, hence the insistence on multiple IVF. Ioan did not want this and said it clearly, but she needed this to ensure she ‘owned’ him. And once the girls were there, I think he kind of gave up and tried to make the best of it.

The problems with HPD and NPD is it gets worse as the person gets older. It finally got to the point where it was about his personal survival vs remaining in the toxic environment. I feel desperately sorry for Ioan - I do wish he had seen the wood for the trees earlier, but I cannot blame the guy for meeting the wrong woman at the wrong time. But he should have listened to his friends - and his mother, father and siblings (they all hated her).
I think she really played up her grief for her mother's death and made Ioan feel like he had to save her, support her, protect her. So his family and friends not approving of Alice might have also made him feel like they didn't understand her and it was his job to protect her. Kind of them against the world, which can be quite intoxicating for some people.
---
you know what it is, don’t you?

It’s…..

View attachment 2731814
This needs to be Bianca's next film. I'm sure Ray of Sunshine will be wonderful, but if we're all being honest, this is the film we all really want to see.
---
I'm home sick with the flu and this cheered me right up. 🤣🤣 Amazing! It should be in the wiki!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Recently there was a lot of talk about AE designs, and I wanted to share that (poor) Deb was gifted the very first one

Screenshot (152).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I guess we’re talking about the weird bag-lady from the arse end of beyond that wants to be English and puts redundant Briticisms in her tweets? Why aren’t we just ignoring her though? Everyone else in her life manages it. It’s not at all difficult. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi Turds...so I saw this pop up about Wendy Williams and thought of AFE. Wendy let a crew into her life to film everything for 2 solid years!( I can't take off the italics now, so that's fantastic). Anyways, if bonehead thought about this path now, it might bring in some cash. The problem is the girls would be potentially be filmed, and that's not cool. I don't give a rat's ass about what she does, actually. This just was a thought. And, I'd watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's not much more you can say really, is there?
---
Hi Turds...so I saw this pop up about Wendy Williams and thought of AFE. Wendy let a crew into her life to film everything for 2 solid years!( I can't take off the italics now, so that's fantastic). Anyways, if bonehead thought about this path now, it might bring in some cash. The problem is the girls would be potentially be filmed, and that's not cool. I don't give a rat's ass about what she does, actually. This just was a thought. And, I'd watch it.

As long as the girls weren't in it, I would absolutely watch the tit out of A Day (or 6 months) In The Life Of Alice bleeping Evans. She's the train wreck that just keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Xx

What happened to the documentary and the crew that were following Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.