Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strikes me as a lonely old spinster who is desperate for someone (anyone) to engage with her on twitter. Most of her posts get no likes at all. It's quite sad really.
Pretty much all of them are a similar type - and I guess Alice is one of the only people who actually engaged with them.
Another reason why Ioan is well rid of her. How embarrassing for him - my wife talks openly to random weirdos on the internet. And my god are they weird....

Reactions: 37
I go there too quite often and whilst agree whilst you generally, found them a little crazy on trying to dictate quite seriously what the king should do (like yeah he would listen, sure) as well as conspiracy theories (but that of course entertaining bit) but there are also some disturbingly vile comments, especially about her princessness M, which are really uncalled for. One can dislike, but saying things about her privates etc. (not going to gross everybody out by quotes) is really way out of line. I have not noticed anything like it on this thread. Im not a fan of making fun (no pun intended) of physical appearance or things person cant control (ie hair-loss etc), regardless of how they seem to "deserve" it, but even most "outrageous" comments on this thread seem more benign and never cross the line.
I am so glad we are on this thread. The Markle conspiracy theorists are just plain bonkers and quite nasty (and I am not a Markle fan in any way). If people are going after Kate Garraway, well that is just plain nasty and completely uncompassionate and the epitome of trolling. I think we are often kinder about Alice than she is about anyone who disagrees with her. Most of us wish she would get help, to enable the girls to live in a safe and secure emotional environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Interesting why a random Tattle hater would focus on AE. She’s not particularly famous or interesting.

I admit to recently dipping in and out of the threads about Lauryn Goodman.

Unfortunately I kept getting Annie Kilner mixed up with Anne Kiley. 🤣

Every time I’m over there I think of Alice’s complaints that no man has ever treated his wife as badly as Ioan treated her.

I think Annie Kilner and poor @AnneinHever would rightfully disagree.

PS AK has a Sian that would wipe the floor with AE’s Sian and a real sibling who adores her.

Reactions: 34
Alice left Oucassi because he could not be manipulated to marry her. The minute she saw Ioan, she saw a gorgeous young man she could mould.I think Alice had created an emotional environment with Ioan where he absolutely believed her tit “I am so sparkly, intelligent, beautiful, compassionate, worldly, sophisticated. You are a rube (country bumpkin) and so lucky I shone my light on you. I am older and more sophisticated than you and know more than you. Feel lucky I shine my light on you”. She kept telling him what to do and he followed her advice. Unfortunately her advice was tit and as his career slumped, her frustration increased because he was not being what she needed - ‘all the way Hollywood” (in her own words). At that stage her ‘career’ was going nowhere. I believe she was the one who didn’t want kids while she still thought she could be the star. When she realised her career was not likely to go anywhere, she suddenly decided she needed kids. She knew she needed kids to tie him in, hence the insistence on multiple IVF. Ioan did not want this and said it clearly, but she needed this to ensure she ‘owned’ him. And once the girls were there, I think he kind of gave up and tried to make the best of it.

The problems with HPD and NPD is it gets worse as the person gets older. It finally got to the point where it was about his personal survival vs remaining in the toxic environment. I feel desperately sorry for Ioan - I do wish he had seen the wood for the trees earlier, but I cannot blame the guy for meeting the wrong woman at the wrong time. But he should have listened to his friends - and his mother, father and siblings (they all hated her).

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Another one of her socks. Having pretend conversations with family members. Very Norman Bates of her.
Actually I meant to write, one her family has commented on her latest sock, but I suppose, it could be herself replying.

Reactions: 15
Another one of her socks. Having pretend conversations with family members. Very Norman Bates of her.
Hmmmmmm.......... would Marcia really respond to herself describing how her family have cut her off because of how awful she is? I'm not sure about that.

Reactions: 16
Hmmmmmm.......... would Marcia really respond to herself describing how her family have cut her off because of how awful she is? I'm not sure about that.
Could be one of her infamous "traps" she likes to set to see what we post and then she can bleat on about how tattle is evil going after non entities like her.

Reactions: 22
Definitely
Seems odd but you have to start thinking like a crazy person 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I go there too quite often and whilst agree whilst you generally, found them a little crazy on trying to dictate quite seriously what the king should do (like yeah he would listen, sure) as well as conspiracy theories (but that of course entertaining bit) but there are also some disturbingly vile comments, especially about her princessness M, which are really uncalled for. One can dislike, but saying things about her privates etc. (not going to gross everybody out by quotes) is really way out of line. I have not noticed anything like it on this thread. Im not a fan of making fun (no pun intended) of physical appearance or things person cant control (ie hair-loss etc), regardless of how they seem to "deserve" it, but even most "outrageous" comments on this thread seem more benign and never cross the line.
I agree with what you’re saying mostly but some of the Harry drawings of him wearing high heels just cracked me up! I’m really disgusted with him for what he’s done and blame him far more than Meghan because he clearly doesn’t have a mind of his own and could have stopped her. He’s a traitorous little prick for treating his family so poorly, especially HMTLQ whom I loved.

I make it a point not to engage in conspiracy theories as I rely on facts and logic, choosing to arrive at my own conclusions. I am guilty as charged for making fun of Harry's balding head as well as Alice’s because they were relentless shaming Prince William and Ioan for hair loss which was particularly hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Marcia has the hots for me if I’m honest.
She likes a bit of gossip so she does…
Nothing worse than supporting a child abuser while being a MASSIVE hypocrite.
Anyway…

View attachment 2731654
But Alice drunk & destroying bathroom doors is not trash & Alice shaggin’ Ioan whilst engaged to OP isn’t a slag! Ok… got it! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sorry, I'm so confused - is Marcia Alice? I thought Marcia was someone else...

Reactions: 5
Well, let's rest that topic since they are irrelevant

in other news
Screenshot_20240202_220717_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240202_220700_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree with what you’re saying mostly but some of the Harry drawings of him wearing high heels just cracked me up! I’m really disgusted with him for what he’s done and blame him far more than Meghan because he clearly doesn’t have a mind of his own and could have stopped her. He’s a traitorous little prick for treating his family so poorly, especially HMTLQ whom I loved.

I make it a point not to engage in conspiracy theories as I rely on facts and logic, choosing to arrive at my own conclusions. I am guilty as charged for making fun of Harry's balding head as well as Alice’s because they were relentless shaming Prince William and Ioan for hair loss which was particularly hypocritical.
Yes the drawings are funny and there is a lot of humour on Harkles thread and I agree with you completely about Harry (they both a shites in my opinion and I think as a couple they literally bring the worst in each other, its quite fascinating) and that’s why I read there. I even enjoy the flat pack and other just as crazy conspiracy theories, it’s very entertaining, I just meant some comments, Im sure you noticed and cant remember who makes them but its not just one person, about M being a prostitute at the beginning of her career (personally dont see a problem with that if it was her free will and choice) and because of this having a huge… that kind of incel type comments, really awful. I mean doesnt matter how much you dislike someone, the comments about “mess in her skirt" (sorry I did gross everyone out now) are just revolting and say everything hou need to know about those making them. It’s basically Marcia’s territory. Yes you and some others make fun of mAlice’s hair, I personally wouldnt (although Im happy to laugh at her fashion choices or speculate on what happened to her neck or how she lost weight, so basically Im doing the same) but neither you or others here are ever vile, you are just mocking her and joking. this thread never turned as vile and incel like, even at mAlice’s worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am team Harkle when it comes down to it but I'm not a royalist (hides under a rock) At least here we have so many FACTS to back up our opinions, not just tabloids and speculation

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.