Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry you’re going through that. You have verbalised a feeling I’ve had for a while. There’s a look isn’t there?
Sending you love and peace x
Thank you, you’re too kind! I’m okay now mostly although I seem to be thinking a lot about what happened for some reason. I have only realized what was going on in the past five years instead of thinking my family was flawed and different and I was always longing for a family like everyone else. I feel validated now knowing the truth.

There is definitely that “look” and my sweet sister and I talk about it often. I think that’s why I had Alice figured out so quickly. I don’t feel sorry for myself as everyone has their sorrows and challenges to bear and I find something to enjoy every day of my life. My dogs have meant the world to me now that my kids are grown. I’m mostly sad about what a terrible world we live in due to thirst for money and power. But coming here and laughing at the brilliant comedians and intelligent turds definitely helps. Many here including you have been through the same if not far worse than me. Again thank you for your kindness. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No real significance yet. Basically Alice was super ‘quiet’ over Xmas and new years and quite a bit before. Then she started commenting on old posts on Jan 16th before the dog posts and before she posted, deleted and reposted the girls. On Jan 16th I said I’m making a note of this date because she’d been so quiet and she’s slowly cracking. Then someone last night noticed ‘Tone’ had been quiet since the 15th of Jan, lining up with with Alice returning to insta on the 16th. Something happened around that time that will probably come out in court papers and can be matched back to those dates. I hope that made sense lol
Could it be that the GAL’s formal evaluation process finished and she thought she was in the clear to return to social media on her own named accounts rather than the socks?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well well well, what ‘av we got ‘ere then. Mr hardman ‘avin an anxiety attack. What a wuss.

He shouldn’t upset himself, there’s plenty of UK jails with on-site dialysis, there’s nowt unusual about that, Besides, playing victim is a creeps & weirdos game, nothing screams ‘guilty’ louder than a “please pity me - I’m sick” reaction to a police visit.. Man up my lad.

Anyway, I’ve found him a getaway vehicle in case he wants to scarper to BH.

View attachment 2725911
It was in the news recently that the English prison service is considering creating a high security care home (all those elderly perverts jailed for historical abuse hasn't helped plus solid Victorian prisons don't lend themselves to wheelchairs, walkers and bed hoists) so he'll be fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Threats and harassment aren't covered by free speech/expression. Seems her brother just found that out. It might just be more serious than he realizes. I hope it was worth it. 🙄

Both siblings now in trouble with the law. All because they abused and threatened the same two people.

Their poor father must be so ashamed.

MOO

Reactions: 44
Threats and harassment aren't covered by free speech/expression. Seems her brother just found that out. It might just be more serious than he realizes. I hope it was worth it. 🙄

Both siblings now in trouble with the law. All because they abused and threatened the same two people.

Their poor father must be so ashamed.

MOO
Prof Evans keeps rewriting his will over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope the most vile of the flying monkeys are included in legal action as well.
Write about that DM.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Something happened on January 14. Is that when Alcatone changed the bio so there's not mention of AFE? Did Dupee's report drop then? Did twitter give IG's lawyer info on the Tone account?

Ill health = I'm up tit creek so better lie low for a while. Tone is back now but is only dropping hints about what happened. Funny how he's just like AFE "my truth will be revealed" only we get nothing but breadcrumbs that are highly misleading. Put up or shut up Alice!!
1706725430023.png

Reactions: 30
I'm trying to figure out Tony's posts. Assuming he was visited by local detectives, how would that come about? I've thought for awhile that Ioan hired someone to attempt to trace the social media abusers. If that's the case and it was determined that posts were made from Tony's I.P., it follows that they were posted from Bristol, no? In other words, if Alice was logging into and posting on Tony's twitter account in LA, would it be possible to track the I.P. address from which her posts were made on his account to prove she was violating the DVRO? Were the cops sent to Tony's house simply to confirm whether he was the one who wrote them?

Reactions: 14
Something happened on January 14. Is that when Alcatone changed the bio so there's not mention of AFE? Did Dupee's report drop then? Did twitter give IG's lawyer info on the Tone account?

Ill health = I'm up tit creek so better lie low for a while. Tone is back now but is only dropping hints about what happened. Funny how he's just like AFE "my truth will be revealed" only we get nothing but breadcrumbs that are highly misleading. Put up or shut up Alice!!
View attachment 2727100
Not only did he change the bio but hasn’t liked any posts harassing Ioan and Bianca for a while.

AG posted some vile stuff a week or so ago and there were two other users referring to Bianca as ‘the bug’. Normally he likes and shares that stuff but hasn’t done since early January despite tweeting and liking other things.

Reactions: 15
I can shed some light on the process that likely took place regarding the police/detective visit. I had a chat with one of my legal contacts a while back and the information was enlightening.

If BW and/or IG filed reports against the brother it would have to be done in West Hollywood, where they reside. That is where the alleged crimes against them occured.

Then the West Hollywood detectives decide if crimes were indeed committed and what next steps need to happen. As the offender is overseas they can do things like contact the FBI. At a minimum, they would contact the Bristol PD and liaise with them, providing them with said reports and evidence. If they then feel the offender has broken the law, they can file criminal charges against him.

So, I suspect he was indeed visited and advised this was in play based on his dysregulated public reaction. I think there's a chance he'll be charged.

Just my opinion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I know. I was commenting on what @Blurp had said.
That was what the Collins Dictionary online said. I was doubtful myself as I'd only heard 'guards' from Irish friends. Collins probably don't know the difference between Ireland and Northern Ireland though I haven't a clue what PSNI get called. Poileas is right there on all Police Scotland/Poileas Alba stuff. Alice's Numpty Army of Eejits talk shite.

Screenshot_20240131-184100.png

Reactions: 8
I suspect he was indeed visited and advised this was in play based on his dysregulated public reaction. I think there's a chance he'll be charged.
What if real Tone says "That wasn't me. My sister has my password." Or he takes the rap even if AFE did it as he doesn't have the DVRO and she does and she pays him hush money? Oh such a dilemma!

Tone might take the rap for AFE but in that case she really owes him a kidney LOL. Also they really need to get info on where the tweets came from - Bristol or LA?

If real Tone facilitated abuse by proxy then he will just get a caution or a warning imo. AFE will be in court again though if it's revealed to be her.

Reactions: 17
Interestingly one of the gruesome twosome says the girls are under the illusion Ioan doesn’t pay for anything. I hope in time they learn the truth. I wonder how long before it all implodes on Alice when the final settlement is agreed and she has no money to buy them treats and stuff, keeping up the pretense.

Reactions: 30
What if real Tone says "That wasn't me. My sister has my password." Or he takes the rap even if AFE did it as he doesn't have the DVRO and she does and she pays him hush money? Oh such a dilemma!

Tone might take the rap for AFE but in that case she really owes him a kidney LOL. Also they really need to get info on where the tweets came from - Bristol or LA?

If real Tone facilitated abuse by proxy then he will just get a caution or a warning imo. AFE will be in court again though if it's revealed to be her.
Maybe the rozzers just wanted to check if he was using a VPN with the address set to Beverley Hills??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can shed some light on the process that likely took place regarding the police/detective visit. I had a chat with one of my legal contacts a while back and the information was enlightening.

If BW and/or IG filed reports against the brother it would have to be done in West Hollywood, where they reside. That is where the alleged crimes against them occured.

Then the West Hollywood detectives decide if crimes were indeed committed and what next steps need to happen. As the offender is overseas they can do things like contact the FBI. At a minimum, they would contact the Bristol PD and liaise with them, providing them with said reports and evidence. If they then feel the offender has broken the law, they can file criminal charges against him.

So, I suspect he was indeed visited and advised this was in play based on his dysregulated public reaction. I think there's a chance he'll be charged.

Just my opinion.
Interesting. Thanks for clarifying. Tony must have tit a brick when the cops showed up asking about twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.