Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The geographic precision in using "West Hollywood" instead of just California or Los Angeles is a bit of a tell.

Why would a man who has lived in Bristol all his life be so specific?

It's almost like it was written by a person with local knowledge of LA. You know like someone who used to live in West Hollywood. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s pretty sad instapol has had to get involved in the first place really.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really hate when they all start up on twitter, it usually means something nasty is in the pipeline. I dread to think what it is this time. Tone seems not to understand the legal position he's in so I hope he gets advice from an actual lawyer and not just Loopy Loo. Anyway, tick tock! One week until there's a Reckoning, but god knows what they'll do in the meantime...

As an aside, I am ridiculously pleased that @ButterTart just thumbs upped my post where I tried to talk about legal stuff - maybe I got it right! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2725379
Alice caps run in the family.
Ptony come live in London (if you're hard enough 😉) sadly stuff like this happens everyday, and all around the world!
Someone was stabbed to death on my street, and a girl was killed by a police officer a few years ago 2 miles from my house. I didn't get a knock at the door 🤷🏼‍♀️
My heart goes out to the poor families that have lost their sons 😔 (but I think Tone is trying to deflect here)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Some are saying Ella is Alice number 2. Let's talk about pyschology here , trauma and attachment patterns. Every person is different some are more vulnerable to challenging behaviour. Elsie is younger, older kids are more likely affected by divorce.
Alice parentifies Ella , this is a form of abuse. Ella has stronger attachments to her mother as Ioan spent long periods of working away and alice has obstructed contact.
Ella obviously has trauma from her mothers behaviour as she wouldn't behave the way she has.
Rightly or wrongly she feels betrayed by Ioan for leaving her with Alice, less money change, the living with Bianca now proposal has unsettled her attachment with Ioan.

This is traumatised kid who's being solely parented by an abusive mother. I see Ella as having complex PTSD. Expecting Ella to jump with glee at the thought of moving in with Ioan & B is fair fetched. She probably sees Ioan as the more stable one so feels more betrayed by him as she thinks it's him setting Alice off.
Alice has conditioned Ella, the trauma will take a long time to undo. Alice parents Elsie in a different way , all her expectations are on Ella.
She's a teenage girl going through hormonal storms , friendship issues then deep trauma on top.
I hope she has a trusted third party to confide in.

She loves her mother deeply even though Alice doesn't deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2725386

Have never seen an English person use thru, ever.
Imagine that I&B have gone down the IT forensic route and have found malice and the 102 socks!...because TONE has just described his sister to a "T" 🤣
---
Aye it was Taggart that went round.
Being ill doesn’t absolve you from consequences of abusing Ioan and Bianca (and many others) Tone. Glad he’s now on the waiting list for a kidney, he’s never mentioned that before… 🙄
BIB 💀🤣
Not heard Taggart mentioned for years!
Something is defo going on behind the scenes 👀
---
Do people really refer to police as coppers in the Uk in this century ? Tone talks as if he grew up way before the 70’s. 🤣
In London we don't use that term, usually the "old bill" or police; but some people do use it, as someone said up thread. That being said, it's definitely not the first term I'd use, or most of my friends/family.
Silly malice Tone slipped up again 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Tony the Lonely better helped mAlice hide money from Ioan in accounts in his name? The forensic accountants will find it and it will make him party to the fraud and possibly guilty of welfare benefit fraud on his own.

Reactions: 12
There was the lady who offered him a kidney and then withdrew that offer- she may have contacted the police. Probably other pile ons he’s caused.

There are plenty of instances of the police being called over Twitter posts (TRA’s are quite keen on this tactic) so it may have been that.

Reactions: 13
Some are saying Ella is Alice number 2. Let's talk about pyschology here , trauma and attachment patterns. Every person is different some are more vulnerable to challenging behaviour. Elsie is younger, older kids are more likely affected by divorce.
Alice parentifies Ella , this is a form of abuse. Ella has stronger attachments to her mother as Ioan spent long periods of working away and alice has obstructed contact.
Ella obviously has trauma from her mothers behaviour as she wouldn't behave the way she has.
Rightly or wrongly she feels betrayed by Ioan for leaving her with Alice, less money change, the living with Bianca now proposal has unsettled her attachment with Ioan.

This is traumatised kid who's being solely parented by an abusive mother. I see Ella as having complex PTSD. Expecting Ella to jump with glee at the thought of moving in with Ioan & B is fair fetched. She probably sees Ioan as the more stable one so feels more betrayed by him as she thinks it's him setting Alice off.
Alice has conditioned Ella, the trauma will take a long time to undo. Alice parents Elsie in a different way , all her expectations are on Ella.
She's a teenage girl going through hormonal storms , friendship issues then deep trauma on top.
I hope she has a trusted third party to confide in.

She loves her mother deeply even though Alice doesn't deserve it.
All of this but I would say if you look to trauma to be the sole explanation for behavioural issues it’s possible to misdiagnose and miss underlying conditions. The most obvious example of this is Alice, an adult I know but I don’t want to talk about a child. Alice could and does reference the trauma of her marriage break up for her behaviour. That is a perfectly plausible explanation. Except, Alice was behaving badly for years if not decades before this. There is more at play here, including but not limited to her drink and drug abuse.

A child could display reckless, dangerous and even criminal behaviour that is not due to trauma or solely due to trauma. There could be a neurological or neurodevelopment condition. Which may not respond to therapy. Exploring behaviour before the trauma could reveal something else at play as well. The type of incident you might look for is the child being withdrawn from elementary school by a defensive parent uninterested in getting a diagnosis because it could undermine their own conceit. That could be an issue with the mother or the child or both.

This could all be situational and psychological but I would hope they look more deeply at what could be causing extreme behaviour. I’m not convinced of the nurture not nature argument anyway. Others opinions are valid.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a load of sharn. It's the Scots word for police. (Collins Dictionary say it's also used in Ireland but I've no idea about that.)
Yup it is, I remember ‘polis’ being used when I was a child, probably fallen out of usage now.

Reactions: 6
Sorry ot but all the Irish talk of garda, got me thinking of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yup it is, I remember ‘polis’ being used when I was a child, probably fallen out of usage now.
Plot twist. We’re Scots who actually say police. But if it annoys the fm’s and wannabes so be it. Who knew the word Polis would get them so rattled.
I say bleep more. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Expecting Ella to jump with glee at the thought of moving in with Ioan & B is fair fetched.
No one said that. The PA should have been addressed in 2021 but it wasn't. That's why the prospect of residential homes or boarding school for her was mentioned many times on here previously. Or she just stews in that hellhole with predictable results.

Alice parents Elsie in a different way , all her expectations are on Ella.
I think she a crap mother to both of them but as Ella is older (and seems more mouldable) she has turned her into her little soldier to fight against IG and BW. Elsie will meet the same fate as she gets older and has a lesser connection to her dad. The PA took longer to work on Elsie but AFE got there in the end, being the bleep she is, and he doesn't see Elsie outside of therapy now. The latest document confirmed that.

She [Ella] loves her mother deeply even though Alice doesn't deserve it.
Agree with that but a lot of it is due to trauma bonding and Ella being isolated from all family apart from AFE. Who else has she got? The maid?

Reactions: 18
I work with a few blonde CA lawyers (99% sure different area of law) but I still like to drop hints when I talk to them just in case one of them ends up being you. They probably why I keep asking if they've ever considered driving priuses.
“Excuse me madam, but have you ever considered driving a Prius?”

“Oh, no, never, I hear they’re awfully prone to rats.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wasn't it a Tattle turds ex who drove into a dildo statue and somehow we've got it mixed up with Tone? Although to be fair I think we can all see Tone driving into a giant dildo statue. We can probably all see Alice diving onto a giant dildo statue. Maybe we should gift her a holiday to SK's penis park. It might help her get over the loss of Ioan and his 7". View attachment 2725714
The way that man is resting his hand on the head of that penis, combined with his facial expression, is deeply disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine that I&B have gone down the IT forensic route and have found malice and the 102 socks!...because TONE has just described his sister to a "T" 🤣
---

BIB 💀🤣
Not heard Taggart mentioned for years!
Something is defo going on behind the scenes 👀
---

In London we don't use that term, usually the "old bill" or police; but some people do use it, as someone said up thread. That being said, it's definitely not the first term I'd use, or most of my friends/family.
Silly malice Tone slipped up again 🤣
I use ‘thru’ and say coppers. Am I Tony/ Alice ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry I can't join the commenting on old posts Jan 16 dots - can you explain significance again ?
No real significance yet. Basically Alice was super ‘quiet’ over Xmas and new years and quite a bit before. Then she started commenting on old posts on Jan 16th before the dog posts and before she posted, deleted and reposted the girls. On Jan 16th I said I’m making a note of this date because she’d been so quiet and she’s slowly cracking. Then someone last night noticed ‘Tone’ had been quiet since the 15th of Jan, lining up with with Alice returning to insta on the 16th. Something happened around that time that will probably come out in court papers and can be matched back to those dates. I hope that made sense lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.