Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘My anxiety is through the roof’

What an absolute tool.

I use ‘thru’ and say coppers. Am I Tony/ Alice ?
No you are not! I was outed as Tone by the anti-Alice Twitter account.

Go and find your own alter-ego that one’s taken. BLOCKED immediately.

ETA - Bad timing, I guess I mock myself from time to time to throw people off scent. 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Also, no one is abusing those girls more than their own mother. Financially, emotionally and physically. This next is pure Scottish…
Shut yer hole and gie my heid peace.

Reactions: 42
All of this but I would say if you look to trauma to be the sole explanation for behavioural issues it’s possible to misdiagnose and miss underlying conditions. The most obvious example of this is Alice, an adult I know but I don’t want to talk about a child. Alice could and does reference the trauma of her marriage break up for her behaviour. That is a perfectly plausible explanation. Except, Alice was behaving badly for years if not decades before this. There is more at play here, including but not limited to her drink and drug abuse.

A child could display reckless, dangerous and even criminal behaviour that is not due to trauma or solely due to trauma. There could be a neurological or neurodevelopment condition. Which may not respond to therapy. Exploring behaviour before the trauma could reveal something else at play as well. The type of incident you might look for is the child being withdrawn from elementary school by a defensive parent uninterested in getting a diagnosis because it could undermine their own conceit. That could be an issue with the mother or the child or both.

This could all be situational and psychological but I would hope they look more deeply at what could be causing extreme behaviour. I’m not convinced of the nurture not nature argument anyway. Others opinions are valid.
Alice has made many references to being badly behaved. There are photos of her as a child already looking smug and full of herself. My narc sister had similar expressions that are etched in my brain and that of my sister that I share a close bond with. It would strike fear in our hearts when she gave us the look. My parents enabled her behavior because they felt guilty that she got sick. She wasn’t traumatized but cherished, spoiled, and loved. My dad would not allow her to be disciplined.

She abused us terribly. With words, by terrorizing us, and for me by biting, slapping, spitting in my face, holding me down and tickling me until I couldn’t breathe, taking a knife to me, taking my favorite toys and ruining them, and always ruining meals by picking fights at the table. As a result I have an eating disorder and have teetered on developing anorexia.
I believe the lack of boundaries led to her behavior but she was also a challenging child. There is more but I don’t want to write an essay.

This was ages ago when children had boundaries and dared not cross them. Children now are too precious for any sort of discipline or respect. They are “spicy.” Their poor behavior is constantly excused and enabled. I’m not saying all children are raised this way but it seems to be the norm, at least it is here in the states. It does children a world of harm. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm so confused. Is AG Alice ? Is that Alice in realtime finding out that tony has had a visit and tony is sending her the "may have or may not have " as code for hey sis you fuxked me ? What's janurary 16 ? Why did tony go to bed at 7 and why is the different use of slang for cops important ? Help ? This thing feels like a Russian doll sitch - also will any of this be clarified in the custody trial ? Or will proof of the existence of tony be shown to court ? Will we see the revelation that tony is Nolonger alive or not connected via dialisis to the internet ? And that Alice's full time sock job will be revealed with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and statutory declarations from Bristol that he is in palliative care and can't type or will tony take one for the team and say it was all him - under threat of being cut off from his last living relative who'll talk to him ?
AG is a sock account that posts some really disturbing stuff. Some people think it is Ella as the content is particularly juvenile. Alternatively it's Alice or one of more ardent FMs.
I think the 16th January is when one of the socks accounts began to comment on old tweets referencing Tattle members.
Tony/Alce seems to think that if he mentions his bed times, it hides the fact it peak posting time in California. He also eats some weird food, high in sodium for someone on dialysis
Hopefully, the sock accounts will be revealed in the custody trial and will address whether Tony is part of this harassment or just that his account has used by Alice.

Reactions: 24
AG is a sock account that posts some really disturbing stuff. Some people think it is Ella as the content is particularly juvenile. Alternatively it's Alice or one of more ardent FMs.
I think the 16th January is when one of the socks accounts began to comment on old tweets referencing Tattle members.
Tony/Alce seems to think that if he mentions his bed times, it hides the fact it peak posting time in California. He also eats some weird food, high in sodium for someone on dialysis
Hopefully, the sock accounts will be revealed in the custody trial and will address whether Tony is part of this harassment or just that his account has used by Alice.
Apparently it’s a longtime Alice fan (I know - oxymoron), not a sock or Ella or Alice.

Reactions: 17
It does make me laugh thinking of “Tone”, a fifty odd year old scrote in a Bristol bedsit, eating his high falutin’ sushi in the early hours of the morning 😂😂😂

I wonder if his ‘modified pot noodle’ is on the menu for tomorrow’s lunch?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Alice has made many references to being badly behaved. There are photos of her as a child already looking smug and full of herself. My narc sister had similar expressions that are etched in my brain and that of my sister that I share a close bond with. It would strike fear in our hearts when she gave us the look. My parents enabled her behavior because they felt guilty that she got sick. She wasn’t traumatized but cherished, spoiled, and loved. My dad would not allow her to be disciplined.

She abused us terribly. With words, by terrorizing us, and for me by biting, slapping, spitting in my face, holding me down and tickling me until I couldn’t breathe, taking a knife to me, taking my favorite toys and ruining them, and always ruining meals by picking fights at the table. As a result I have an eating disorder and have teetered on developing anorexia.
I believe the lack of boundaries led to her behavior but she was also a challenging child. There is more but I don’t want to write an essay.

This was ages ago when children had boundaries and dared not cross them. Children now are too precious for any sort of discipline or respect. They are “spicy.” Their poor behavior is constantly excused and enabled. I’m not saying all children are raised this way but it seems to be the norm, at least it is here in the states. It does children a world of harm. MOO
I am sorry you’re going through that. You have verbalised a feeling I’ve had for a while. There’s a look isn’t there?
Sending you love and peace x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Seems like Tone is feels that being ill excuses criminal behavior. The cops are fresh out of fucks for that bullshit.

Reactions: 31
There definitely appears to be a lot happening in the background. I just hope it isn’t some more evil doings by AFE and her ilk. Hopefully they are starting to see the consequences of their crappy behaviour over the past few years

Reactions: 18
Game of Tones getting a police visit has made my bleeping DAY! 😂

Also omg I love how we all come back here when there's any action from the morons. We sure do ride or die.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tony calling himself a "little man" is the truest thing he's ever said. Sad, sad little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No real significance yet. Basically Alice was super ‘quiet’ over Xmas and new years and quite a bit before. Then she started commenting on old posts on Jan 16th before the dog posts and before she posted, deleted and reposted the girls. On Jan 16th I said I’m making a note of this date because she’d been so quiet and she’s slowly cracking. Then someone last night noticed ‘Tone’ had been quiet since the 15th of Jan, lining up with with Alice returning to insta on the 16th. Something happened around that time that will probably come out in court papers and can be matched back to those dates. I hope that made sense lol
Perfect sense to me @Old Soak 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I believe the lack of boundaries led to her behavior but she was also a challenging child.
Yes and I see what happens to these kids raised without boundaries and it's not good. If they are boys, often it's joining gangs, drug dealing, violence and becoming 'known to Police'. With girls its less obvious but they can be violent too and get in trouble with Police plus they often end up having kids with the boys/men I just mentioned who hit them and then desert them.

Ella has done stuff that's basically criminal (just like her mother) but it didn't really have consequences due to her age. That behaviour will be addressed in the reunification therapy. It's beautiful that "Tone" aka Alice is now facing some consequences. I believe all his recent tweets are Alice but real Tone is implicated too if there was money laundering going on and he allowed his account to be used for abuse by proxy. There is something going on behind the scenes and all we can really say is that "Tone" has shat herself. Now you know some of what you put I and B through. bleep.

1706714868003.png

Reactions: 27
Here is the screenshot I took as soon as I made the comment because I didn’t want to forget as it seemed significant. More so when someone last night (can’t remember who sorry!) pointed out ‘Tone’ had gone silent on the 15th of Jan
IMG_2426.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes and I see what happens to these kids raised without boundaries and it's not good. If they are boys, often it's joining gangs, drug dealing, violence and becoming 'known to Police'. With girls its less obvious but they can be violent too and get in trouble with Police plus they often end up having kids with the boys/men I just mentioned who hit them and then desert them.

Ella has done stuff that's basically criminal (just like her mother) but it didn't really have consequences due to her age. That behaviour will be addressed in the reunification therapy. It's beautiful that "Tone" aka Alice is now facing some consequences. I believe all his recent tweets are Alice but real Tone is implicated too if there was money laundering going on and he allowed his account to be used for abuse by proxy. There is something going on behind the scenes and all we can really say is that "Tone" has shat herself. Now you know some of what you put I and B through. bleep.

View attachment 2726750
A 15 year old recently beat the crap out of her teacher for taking her cellphone away. She was seriously injured as a result. Other “children” are shooting and killing their classmates. A six year old shot his teacher because he didn’t like her. It’s extremely upsetting to me and I personally wouldn’t bring a child into this world now. MOO

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm waiting for Tone to release our Tattle names. 🤭
He's pissed because he's been called out for illegal behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.