Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question. The €100,000 we think Alice has hidden somewhere. Is that from her email to Ioan mentioning it or is there any actual further proof beyond her words? I honestly think she is far too fiscally irresponsible to be able to hold onto any sum of money let alone 100k. How do we know she wasn’t just lying to Ioan about having it?

Reactions: 15
Random question. The €100,000 we think Alice has hidden somewhere. Is that from her email to Ioan mentioning it or is there any actual further proof beyond her words? I honestly think she is far too fiscally irresponsible to be able to hold onto any sum of money let alone 100k. How do we know she wasn’t just lying to Ioan about having it?
in one of the earlier court filings Ioan mentioned that one bank account in the UK of Alice had at one point over 100k in 2021 and then it was suddenly gone (Alice claimed it was spend on the kids lmao)

So that definitely wasnt Alice lying.

Edit: here it is
1706729030403.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I think it’s just from her harassing messages to him, no absolute proof it ever existed.
Given her mediocre career, Tone pleading poverty and several failed business ventures it seems unlikely her $100,000 came from a reputable source if at all. Not like they inherited anything when their mother died, their father would have inherited any money there.
Ioan using a forensic accountant could mean she’s hidden his money during the marriage. Think it’s also been mooted it was hush money from Picasso. Doesn’t help Alice is an unreliable narrator.
---
in one of the earlier court filings Ioan mentioned that one bank account in the UK of Alice had at one point over 100k in 2021 and then it was suddenly gone (Alice claimed it was spend on the kids lmao)

View attachment 2727241
Ok ignore me. Here’s Welp with the receipts 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree. There's no way in hell she could hold/hide on to that money.
Wouldn't she be spending it on crappy tit from Ebay, boxes of wine (remember that photo! omg) and ozempic !
Oh, and also red lipstick, botox and size 11 shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interestingly one of the gruesome twosome says the girls are under the illusion Ioan doesn’t pay for anything. I hope in time they learn the truth. I wonder how long before it all implodes on Alice when the final settlement is agreed and she has no money to buy them treats and stuff, keeping up the pretense.
tbh I wouldn't trust this. It's not like they ever had contact to the kids to know this. And even if she has now some contact to Ioan, he will hardly tell her what the kids are accusing him off. She is assuming just like we are, it's a logical assumption you can make because Alice and Tone and all the other minions (Loopy, S**, P**) claimed this.

I am however not too sure. Sure, I can believe that Elsie believes this. But it would be pretty shocking if a 14 year old believes that you can live 3 years in WeHO and BH without earning anything (then again Alice's army believed this too, but a potato has more brain than them). But who knows what excuses Alice comes up with, she frequently told on SM that her fans and friends are lending/gifting her money, perhaps they believed that. And they wont believe the current filings because mom will have preached them that it's all fake.

I'd rather think that they may know that Ioan pays something, but that the entitlement is over the roof. Pre-divorce almost all the money he earned was available to them, so anything less is perceived as not enough. in a way you can understand children feeling this way, that's where a good mother would intervene. Parental Alienation is not only turning the kids actively against you, it's also not teaching them healthy world views that prevents them for viewing the other parent unfairly bad.

Reactions: 27
Interestingly one of the gruesome twosome says the girls are under the illusion Ioan doesn’t pay for anything. I hope in time they learn the truth. I wonder how long before it all implodes on Alice when the final settlement is agreed and she has no money to buy them treats and stuff, keeping up the pretense.
It's straight from the parental alienators rule book, 100% Alice is telling the girls this. Moo!

Reactions: 18
That was what the Collins Dictionary online said. I was doubtful myself as I'd only heard 'guards' from Irish friends. Collins probably don't know the difference between Ireland and Northern Ireland though I haven't a clue what PSNI get called. Poileas is right there on all Police Scotland/Poileas Alba stuff. Alice's Numpty Army of Eejits talk shite.

View attachment 2727144
PSNI normally are called the peelers over here in Belfast

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I don't understand is how the girls can believe he pays nothing to begin with. They aren't small children. Where else would money for housing, food (expensive takeout), buying eBay, etc., come from. Mom narc doesn't work. There are no money trees in California or I myself would move there. Did she tell her babeeez the money fairy visits her while they sleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What I don't understand is how the girls can believe he pays nothing to begin with. They aren't small children. Where else would money for housing, food (expensive takeout), buying eBay, etc., come from. Mom narc doesn't work. There are no money trees in California or I myself would move there. Did she tell her babeeez the money fairy visits her while they sleep?
If I remember correctly she told Deb and Lin she was a buyer for a vintage clothes store to explain away all the eBay purchases. Maybe she told them the same?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s probably giving them the old childhood savings BS.

1706730481814.png

It sounds like the visit was just to scare Tone into not posting or allowing AFE to post tit on his twitter. He hasn't been arrested or charged so why is he so scared? Sounds like he has something to hide.

Or could it be that AFE was visited in BH and told they know about the abuse by proxy? After all even if we think AFE is just using Tone and he's posting (I don't), it's her exploiting someone vulnerable. All roads lead to mAlice.

Reactions: 24
She'll be guilt tripping them into thinking it's her childhood inheritance or something bullshit story.

Reactions: 15
If I remember correctly she told Deb and Lin she was a buyer for a vintage clothes store to explain away all the eBay purchases. Maybe she told them the same?
If they believe that, they would believe anything. It sounds a bit too much like a J-O-B.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2727241
Thanks a mill! Don’t know how I missed this! Hmmm. Very strange. With how reckless she is with money, do you think it’s possible she really did spend it all? Botox, filler, ozempic , wine, takeout, doctor shopping etc?

Reactions: 9
Thanks a mill! Don’t know how I missed this! Hmmm. Very strange. With how reckless she is with money, do you think it’s possible she really did spend it all? Botox, filler, ozempic , wine, takeout, doctor shopping etc?
Payments to Tone, payments to the Bulgarian troll…maybe she was paying Loopy and now there’s no money he no longer gives a toss about his Regina?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s still got the $100,000, maybe it’s in one of Tone’s failed businesses. It’s somewhere and she thinks by not submitting her financials she can get away with it.

Reactions: 27
What I don't understand is why Tone is publicising the fact that the police may have visited him (I'm still not 100% convinced it is true yet).

If I was visited by the police, I would be mortified! I certainly wouldn't then go on Twitter and talk about it.

Unless the narrative is "look what my sister's evil ex-husband and his fiancée are doing to us! We're innocent"?

Reactions: 51
Considering they tried to get Alices 87,000 followers to follow and support Tony, he has ended up with 15 likes for support. 15 people give a duck about him, after spending over 2 years online abusing to the point he seemed completely obsessed with his ex brother in law and his girlfriend. (Edit. Fiancé)
We should lookup the more extreme tit he did and post it as a reminder of what a sick bastard he is.

actually it wasn’t her Instagram it was her Twitter but you get the point

Reactions: 23
What I don't understand is why Tone is publicising the fact that the police may have visited him (I'm still not 100% convinced it is true yet).

If I was visited by the police, I would be mortified! I certainly wouldn't then go on Twitter and talk about it.

Unless the narrative is "look what my sister's evil ex-husband and his fiancée are doing to us! We're innocent"?
that is exactly what he implying as he mentions BH in one of the tweets. Defamation again, Tony!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.