Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s playing from the Evans playbook. DARVO.
Made himself the victim.
Listen you massive bleep, you’ve been abusing BW for about three years now. Did you give a tit she’s ill too? Nope.
Away and take your face for a shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
View attachment 2727312

It sounds like the visit was just to scare Tone into not posting or allowing AFE to post tit on his twitter. He hasn't been arrested or charged so why is he so scared? Sounds like he has something to hide.

Or could it be that AFE was visited in BH and told they know about the abuse by proxy? After all even if we think AFE is just using Tone and he's posting (I don't), it's her exploiting someone vulnerable. All roads lead to mAlice.
According to the account on twitter Tone has already been reported for online abuse and harassment. That seemed to end in a quiet word. When a new report came in and if it is linked to another woman, one with a disability which is the part of the abuse, then it is going to be taken more seriously. It could qualify as a hate crime which would be a complication. I would still expect a couple of PCs to knock in the door and invite him down to the station for an interview (under caution with a solicitor present). If it is take seriously then maybe you would send detectives.

A senior officer could charge on a case like this but I think the guidance is that these cases need to be CPS reviewed. Something that would leave Tone swinging in the wind for weeks if not months. If he was charged then he would be bailed. That might have conditions attached to it. But only a fucko fuckwit would carry on posting. ……. Wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can shed some light on the process that likely took place regarding the police/detective visit. I had a chat with one of my legal contacts a while back and the information was enlightening.

If BW and/or IG filed reports against the brother it would have to be done in West Hollywood, where they reside. That is where the alleged crimes against them occured.

Then the West Hollywood detectives decide if crimes were indeed committed and what next steps need to happen. As the offender is overseas they can do things like contact the FBI. At a minimum, they would contact the Bristol PD and liaise with them, providing them with said reports and evidence. If they then feel the offender has broken the law, they can file criminal charges against him.

So, I suspect he was indeed visited and advised this was in play based on his dysregulated public reaction. I think there's a chance he'll be charged.

Just my opinion.
Oh I do hope you're right ! This is way overdue...they made their beds, now they can lie in them 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If he’s officially charged, will there be a public record? Asking for a friend who hasn’t ever been arrested for harassment or anything she posted online…

• Haha
What I don't understand is why Tone is publicising the fact that the police may have visited him (I'm still not 100% convinced it is true yet).

If I was visited by the police, I would be mortified! I certainly wouldn't then go on Twitter and talk about it.

Unless the narrative is "look what my sister's evil ex-husband and his fiancée are doing to us! We're innocent"?
But you know who has form for that? Alice. When she caught a charge last year she had that story about a *wellfair* check that changed a bunch of times. I suspect Alice is at the helm of that account right now because even if the cops did show up about social media, she just can’t help herself but to go online and breadcrumb….

Reactions: 34

Here’s a bit of advice for you Tone/Marcia/K, me calling you or Alice Evans a bleep, not illegal. Freedom of speech you see.
Telling someone you dream about slitting their throat, illegal. Threatening two people protected by a DVRO and being in direct contact with the holder of that DVRO, illegal.
duck it, I’m setting up my own legal firm.
Alexa, play the Ally McBeal playlist…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What I don't understand is why Tone is publicising the fact that the police may have visited him (I'm still not 100% convinced it is true yet). If I was visited by the police, I would be mortified! I certainly wouldn't then go on Twitter and talk about it. Unless the narrative is "look what my sister's evil ex-husband and his fiancée are doing to us! We're innocent"?
BIB = bingo. AFE has form. Remember the hysteria on twitter about the "welfare check"? Didn't it turn out that they tried to arrest her but didn't as there was no one to mind the kids?
---
I get the feeling AFE wants to explode all over twitter about the 'injustice' done to her but can't as they're watching so she's going crazy on her DearAbby account (on private). The report from Dupee probably had her rolling on the floor tits akimbo.

@kingseven Can we put 'You keep it all in' on the playlist please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Didn't Tony or whoever's using that account send out multiple tweets saying that Bianca was faking her illness? And as far as I remember it wasn't just an accusation, "he" presented it like it was a fact.
Even more ironic if you look at his abusive sister who's been trying to get out of her responsibilities by doing exactly that (the one claim that always gets me is the 50-80% bed-bound thing because her actions just don't support that). But I'm sure that's just another coincidence and not a further example of projection, eh?
If there is an investigation and it turns out that he's actually a part of this harassment campaign, I so hope he gets his ass handed to him.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
So who do we have on the case.

There is our old friend Detective Dibble in LA. Special C.U.N.T unit.
Britain’s finest Chief inspector Knacker of the Serious twit Squad

Liaison via Agents Mulder and Skully of the X file units

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s still got the $100,000, maybe it’s in one of Tone’s failed businesses. It’s somewhere and she thinks by not submitting her financials she can get away with it.

Then they are both in the tit potentially

mAlice for hiding assets in the divorce and potentially not declaring interest received to the IRS (did she file her tax return last year?)

Tone - potentially as a party to the fraud. Also if he receives any benefits via Universal Credit then you become ineligible if you have more than £16,000 in your name and would be considered benefit fraud.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
My 17 yo: notices huge bag of apples in my kitchen, "Tell me you're feeding the deer without telling me"
Me: "hahahaha" inhale "hahahaha"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s still got the $100,000, maybe it’s in one of Tone’s failed businesses. It’s somewhere and she thinks by not submitting her financials she can get away with it.
She’s so incredibly stupid. She reminds me of when a kid hides by putting their head under a blanket because they think if they can’t see you, then you can’t see them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They should be investigating the friend who visited and who she was papped with outside Trader Joe's. If I remember rightly Alice said she was an accountant, no doubt giving Alice advice on any money she was hiding from Ioan.

• Wow
I notice under the Joint Statement of Disputed Issues there is this statement:

"...The PMA confirms the contents then existing at the Family Residence as
well as some jewelry are Petitioner's sole and separate property, and to the extent such items still
exist, they would be Petitioner's sole and separate property, regardless of their current value..."

Does that include that leopard skin monstrosity over the Blue carpet? Please say it ain't so Ioan! HAHAHAHHHAAA

View attachment 2723045
She looks like a ropey old 80’s East End Gangster’s moll. Also Alice? Del Boy called, says he wants his rug back sharpish.

Oh, and he said you’re a bleep.

Hello Turds btw 👋
That was quite the catch up!!! Haha Alice is beyond fucked now. Good. Massive bellend trout.

• Haha
So both siblings have now been visited by the police. We know Malice was actually arrested. I wonder what ´Tone’ isn’t telling us.

In any case, Tone and anyone who needs to hear that: abuse by proxy is clearly stated in the DVRO. So saying how much you love Alice and how often you talk to her and then continue her abuse of her ex husband and his fiancée is -guess what- illegal!

Defamation is also illegal. Especially when someone can prove so easily that you are actually defaming them.

You know what is not illegal? Obtaining publicly available court papers and commenting on them, criticizing proven bad behaviour, and talking about pictures and posts on social media available for the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The cherry on top would be if, when all is said and done, her money launderer just refuses to hand it over. I doubt she gave to to Tone to hold onto . It is with a third party she thinks it cant be traced.

Reactions: 14
So, I have not been very well. Today was a very bad bad day prius wise. I had managed to sleep at about 3pm. At 4pm 2 pain clothed pest controllers honk on the the horn. What do they want one asks? From From a VERY small rat waiting for a cheese string? GUESS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.