Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ralphiegirl

Because Tone is a massive dildo 🤣🤣
---

BIB title thread suggestion 🤣🤣
---

Oh ffs 🤣🤣
The whole house will need to go I'm afraid 🤢
---

I think I might have been involved in this saaaaf London, somehow has I do live there. Also @Old Soak used to live in the same area...I believe there are some other turds, not too far from me, as I know we've mentioned the daily commute.
Anyway South London is far too posh for mAlice, in fact the whole of the UK is 💅
So fuck knows why she still insists in living in BH, poor people that live there, their houses are deprecating daily 😉
---

They picked the wrong person to be fixated on, that's for sure 🤣
That being said, they've been fixated on a lot of us over the last few years!
Jealously is such a horrible trait 💅
I'm in Saaaaf London too... :) hadn't realised we were immortalised on twitter! @Lulugrace

• Haha
Reactions: 10

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
That takes me back. You don't hear those kinds of things anymore which is a shame. I made the mistake of calling something mockit the other day and my niece and her friends were looking at me as if I was speaking in a foreign language.
I told my dad he looked glaikit yesterday 🤣. I definitely find these old words pop out now and again even though I live down south now. I called one of my kids a tattybogle once, it just came out of nowhere, lol.

As for the Tone stuff, there’s more detail on some posts over there from about 2 years ago and it honestly doesn’t sound implausible to me. We have no proof but he’s a nasty little fuckwit, so.

Last edited:

Ice Cream Enthusiast

I'm not being allowed to post a screenshot, but someone has made a crazy accusation about DumBro. Do we know if there is any truth to this?

• Wow

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I do, although it's funny how people view other people, hence why Alice has her FMs. Obviously I agree with nearly everything that is said on here about AFE but I've just visited the Kate Garraway page and it's brutal. I think she's great and feel so sorry for her but the comments on there make us look like angels !
Same here, my heart goes out to Kate Garraway she couldn't have done anymore for Derek!
---
You would have thought the word DETECTIVE may have been the clue wouldnt you 🤣🤣
🤭 Does not compute

Last edited:
  • Heart

VielleFemme

I'd love to see her Pinterest for amusement value. Sorry for the triple post last night, no idea how that happened.

• Haha

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Hi Turds...so I saw this pop up about Wendy Williams and thought of AFE. Wendy let a crew into her life to film everything for 2 solid years!( I can't take off the italics now, so that's fantastic). Anyways, if bonehead thought about this path now, it might bring in some cash. The problem is the girls would be potentially be filmed, and that's not cool. I don't give a rat's ass about what she does, actually. This just was a thought. And, I'd watch it.

They already made Groundhog Day. It would be just like that, but without cute groundhog. I guess Emma could play that part.

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Another Saarf Londoner here! 🙋🏼‍♀️
Lower class? ✔
Vulgar ✔
Drunkard?...not recently, but never say never 🍷🍷🍷
Immoral?...Ditto 🤭

Poor old Tone. No wife, no life, no (new) kidney, and now the rozzers are after him? If only he had a wealthy, famous sibling, who was willing to donate a kidney and/or cash to ease his suffering...😬
Yey! We're taking over at this rate! the Brizzle Massive better watch out 😎

• Haha

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Sorry ot but all the Irish talk of garda, got me thinking of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ellegee

VIP Member
I may be reading too much into this...

but is this saying they are dealing with an ill person (i.e. real Tone) who may be the person who has posted these things or may not be the person who has posted these things from his account (because they have been posted by another person from his account, i.e. Alice).

View attachment 2725614
Well, they can find out what side of the world it was posted on if they really need to. It must be bad if there’s talk of a solicitor

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I may be reading too much into this...

but is this saying they are dealing with an ill person (i.e. real Tone) who may be the person who has posted these things or may not be the person who has posted these things from his account (because they have been posted by another person from his account, i.e. Alice).

View attachment 2725614
Just not admitting the action of posting as claimed. Is he going to be pleading the fifth soon? 🥴

• Haha

Occleshaw

Considering they tried to get Alices 87,000 followers to follow and support Tony, he has ended up with 15 likes for support. 15 people give a fuck about him, after spending over 2 years online abusing to the point he seemed completely obsessed with his ex brother in law and his girlfriend. (Edit. Fiancé)
We should lookup the more extreme shit he did and post it as a reminder of what a sick bastard he is.

actually it wasn’t her Instagram it was her Twitter but you get the point
I get 10x that for a pet photo..... or a political opinion sometimes

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
I notice under the Joint Statement of Disputed Issues there is this statement:

"...The PMA confirms the contents then existing at the Family Residence as
well as some jewelry are Petitioner's sole and separate property, and to the extent such items still
exist, they would be Petitioner's sole and separate property, regardless of their current value..."

Does that include that leopard skin monstrosity over the Blue carpet? Please say it ain't so Ioan! HAHAHAHHHAAA

View attachment 2723045
Look at those cream curtains. The dust that must be caught in the bunched up trailing lengths. This would drive me INSANE!

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Ok someone help me - why is everyone dunking on Ioan’s bowling? Did he not get the highest score? Or does bowling work in reverse? (I don’t think I’ve ever bothered to go bowling in my life!)