Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think I posted about an hour before she did.
She's on a mission to take down Tattle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you can see when she posted I can't now she's locked her account. the post she was replying to was posted 23 hours ago.

Reactions: 5

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I went last week on her tiktok and noticed that the user she interacts most with is someone with a errr pretty explicit username
It's not obvious who she is on tiktok. I suppose Alice could put parental controls on the iphone but realistically kids will know how to take that off. I think schools cover online safety in their curriculum nowadays.

Reactions: 4

lanabels

I’d love to see Alice try some of these hair styles. A deep conditioning treatment, a good cut and some loose waves. I think she might have been aiming for this when she did the granny curls for the nose picking selfie. It would be great to see her with a great cut and colour and some movement in her hair. I think it would soften her face tenfold and make her look much younger.
Id love to see a more icy blond with a few low lights insead of brass yellow

ChangeYourName

Fascinating. I wonder how many people here are now re-assessing their childhood/teens because of your post.. I know I am. Thank you.
Me too 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️
---
Speaking of celebrities (almost said "other celebrities" but Alice isn't even a celebrity? She's a celebrity's ex wife?) who give off similar vibes to Alice... Kate Beckinsale, anyone else feel some similarities in her recent posts?

I have loved Kate B. for awhile, but I'm realizing my following of the two is identical. Loved Ioan in Hornblower, started following his wife for content of him, found out she was zany in a way that entertained me (Don't come at me okay 😂). Loved Michael Sheen and found his daughter's mother and stayed for the zany content as well.

For awhile, but in recent posts especially she's been kinda going more crazy than normal. Like interacting with fan hate comments in her stories, posting difficult to comprehend rants in feed posts, etc. Also also, her daughter is over 18 but I felt like she was sexualizing her in a way that's weird for a mom to do? Like there's that whole interview from awhile back where they'll text each other Michael Sheen's nude scenes from films as a joke (it's her dad??)

Anyways I really feel like Alice is trying so hard to mimic Kate B's style, from quirky bow outfits to zany sm posts to make your kid a model, but it's obviously not working for her at all.
Always suspected Kate B was …. “Off”… Could never warm to her. Gives me narc energy.

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
He’s infantile and vicious. It’s amazing how much you miss/forget by not looking on Twitter, but there he is surrounded by a bevy of cunts, blackmailing a young woman with doxxing unless she does what he says.
I'm so confused. Who is Emily and what has she to do with Alice, Ioan or Bianca?

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Congratulations to @BessieNessie for the thread title, as nominated by @scantysandwich!

I had to edit it for length. The full title is "That was the day that Ioan realised without a shadow of a doubt that she was totally and utterly bonkers". It's in reference to this bag which Alice created for her now-defunct Etsy shop, which we discussed at the end of the last thread.

Recap
  • Hell froze over, and the Daily Mail actually ran a story which was unfavourable to Alice, which stated that Ioan had overpaid her spousal support by £278,000
  • However in true Daily Mail fashion, they then ran another story which made Ioan out to have a current net worth of $2.8 million, and contrasted that with Alice being almost penniless, thereby making Ioan look heartless
  • Alice posted a new set of mirror selfies on her Instagram
  • Please vote in the poll above so we can get an idea of what process we should follow for thread title nominations
Please add anything to the recap which I may have missed out!

Please stick to the main players, and obscure any identifying info from screenshots from those who are not Alice (or her latest sock), and those who do not have more than 10k social media followers.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...tv-or-movies-but-its-hard-finding-jobs.43825/
what poll?

Reactions: 3

seneca

Sorry I can't join the commenting on old posts Jan 16 dots - can you explain significance again ?

Reactions: 2

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I haven’t really heard it said in that way in Ireland. The Irish police are called “Gardaí” (pl) with the í making an ee sound. A single police officer is a “Garda”. So it sounds to me like it definitely is a Scottish thing, but what would these Gobshites know 🙄

@Hahaha123 snap! 😂
The Scot’s Irish links are in Ulster. They don’t have guards.

Reactions: 2