Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I’m not blocked. Haven’t ever touched that poop.
I think he’s deleted it all.
Did he previously have images in there, that's the media section? His regular nasty tweets are still there under the posts tab.

Reactions: 11

Loveu2

VIP Member
Maybe you can see when she posted I can't now she's locked her account. the post she was replying to was posted 23 hours ago.
My post was at 9:42 AM, hers was 9 hours ago, so around 11:00AM. I'm in Florida, central time zone, she's somewhere in Texas.
Drama Queen's always lock their accounts. :ROFLMAO: It never seems to make the hate and discontent go away though. I wish they'd keep them locked.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
In a bizarre and preserve way I would quite enjoy the DM picking up Tones story. I just want the sad face picture.

My wild card speculation, Tone has been receiving large amounts of untraceable overseas cash. They are investigating him for money laundering. The only laundering an EVANS can get right.
I wouldn't be surprised. At the same time, would even smartest person in the room Alice trust Dumbro with her hard grifted cash?

• Haha

shellie

VIP Member
Me too 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️
---

Always suspected Kate B was …. “Off”… Could never warm to her. Gives me narc energy.
For a while, it was like she was trying to compete with her daughter. Every time she posted pics of herself in bikinis, revealing clothes etc, Kate had to do the same. There there is the 'I haven't even had Botox...never mind anything else' bullshit. You only have to look at pictures of her to see she has had stuff done. The first pic of her and Paris is from 2021 and the other is from last year where she looks more plastic than Nicky & Paris combined...but she hasn't had anything done because she is allergic to 'all of that'.

Attachments

• Wow

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Alice's Pinterest is telling on her. Individual, quirky style my ass. Looks like all she ever did was copy other people.

View attachment 2722644View attachment 2722647View attachment 2722652View attachment 2722654
She copied them but added her own unique twist and turned the outfits into a freak show. It's what she does with "her" personality and her life.
---
This is reason enough to divorce someone.

View attachment 2722769

View attachment 2722766
I don't know what's more disturbing - the fact that these exist tbw, created by some hellspawn that isn't Alice, or that Alice looked at them and thought "Cute! I'll get me some of that."
---
I like those blue chairs with the gold legs? Mind you, I like the handbag with the ants all over it, so I'm obviously not one to trust when it comes to good taste! 😭
I liked a pair of her shoes....

*Joins you in the corner of shame.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
He will say his brain is foggy because of all the built up toxins because he can't really pee properly. What with the failing kidneys and all. His brain is piss-pickled
To say nothing of being actually pissed as a newt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

brie l

VIP Member
Hahaha you do make me laugh … I’ve brought up swivel eyed loons to a few folk I suspect of being partial to cheese or a bit tipsy la la, but no joy … just blank but polite looks. I’m in Melbourne right now, but I swear I’ve bumped into more kiwis I know here than I do at home.

I still double take whenever I see a shiny bald pate at the airport (it’s twice been Luxon though 🤣)
On the down low, I do know Christopher 😎

Enjoy Melbourne. We have strong links to the city.

• Heart

accidentally_in_the_mix

I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal YET ANOTHER excerpt from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

It also looks like the front cover is properly designed now, instead of having someone throw it together in three minutes in PowerPoint (ahem).

View attachment 2721073

Foreword by Alison Boshoff

View attachment 2721080

I have known Alice Evans for four years now, with our friendship beginning shortly after her marriage to the actor Ioan Gruffudd spectacularly imploded.

Their story began as a picture-perfect couple, young actors showing equal promise and a matching, almost impossible, beauty. The deal was sealed with a New Year’s Eve proposal delivered via a Cartier engagement ring set into an ice cube in a Mojito cocktail.

‘Angel, will you do the marrying thing?’ were the fond words chosen that night in Cuba. It ended with a howl of pain, and accusations of lies, ‘gaslighting’ and ‘mental torture’ made via Twitter in the small hours.

Indeed, the drama surrounding the sudden collapse of Ioan Gruffudd’s 13-year-marriage to actress Alice Evans would scarcely be out of place in one of the twisted domestic dramas he has starred in.

And we at the Daily Mail have been here for it all! We’ve published story after story about this salacious saga, without bothering to verify the facts, or any of Alice’s claims. Our failure to fact-check anything even resulted in our having to make a donation to an MS charity on behalf of Bianca Wallace, after we published a story which defamed her. We couldn’t even be bothered to print Bianca’s correct age in many of our articles. We've also been happy to print intrusive photos of Alice’s minor children too, as she gave us the permission to do so.

And even though we printed (and still continue to print) many of Alice’s claims and other mistruths – such as that Alice had no money to pay her rent because Ioan left Alice penniless; that Ioan didn’t want to see his children; that Ioan was having an affair with Ella Newton; and that Bianca was Alice’s friend, which made it worse that she was having an “affair” with Ioan behind Alice’s back – we won't bother investigating any of Alice's further false claims. Who needs facts and the truth, when you can just write any old bollocks and hit “publish”?

It was a challenge to get this book published, as you might imagine. So to get around those challenges, Alice didn’t run it by any lawyers, and no fact-checking was carried out. This is known as the Daily Mail Process. Hopefully the book won’t have to get withdrawn from sale and pulped! During my support of Alice and bringing her stories – her truth – to the press, I have also faced criticism from a US lawyer who shall remain nameless (her name rhymes with “Vandrea Turkhart”). These are the sorts of bullies I am up against, when I did nothing wrong apart from lie about how I obtained some court documents, and then lied again by claiming I had emailed them to the aforementioned lawyer.

During these past four years, I have seen Alice make great strides with her life. She now only drinks several bottles of rosé a week instead of several a day. She now buys ten things off eBay a week instead of 30. She now takes the dog for a walk a couple of times a week instead of rarely ever. She has managed to not publicly call Bianca a “bogan” from her official social media accounts for over two years now (although that record is considerably shorter if you take Alice’s Twitter sock accounts into consideration, but look, nobody’s perfect).

I am proud to call Alice my friend. I can honestly say she is the most tenacious, forthright, fearless, energetic, loud, forgetful and yes… loving person I’ve ever met. She doesn’t care if she’s bound by a domestic violence restraining order. She doesn’t cow to emails from her husband’s lawyers, or even her own lawyers. Nobody can tell her what to do. She never admits her mistakes. What admirable qualities for someone in their mid-50s going through a huge life-change. Alice really is the patron saint of wronged wives. A shining example of how to act after your husband decides he doesn’t want to remain married to you for the rest of his life.

So yes Alice, here’s to four more years of our friendship! As long as you continue to provide drama so that the Daily Mail can print stories about it and make money off that ad revenue, I’ll always be here for you, and will always have your back.

Alice, I salute your courage, your strength and your indefatigability.

Please note that this book is published in Alice’s favourite font, Gill Sans. It is her favourite font because it reflects the fact that Alice’s ex-mother-in-law is no longer in her life.

Alison Boshoff, Daily Mail Chief Showbusiness Writer

London, January 2024
This is brilliant. I wish I could love this a thousand times over.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
are you sure? I recall Ioan requesting a trial to resolve all issues, the custody stuff was a RFO (and still seems to be?). Both things were ages ago so perhaps things are so muddied that I lost sight of it LOL

wait, who wrote this? this describes all Alice fanatics lmao
I stole it from Twitter. Wasn’t one of the minions. 😂

• Haha

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Yes I have a vague recollection of this being the ex beckywiththeshithair sock, but it could have been someone else -not 100pc and I can't find the tweet
Think it was around the time turds were saying they could hear fireworks for NYE
There was someone who lived in saaaf London (it’s actually a really common joke thing to say it that way) who used to say really vile things on Twitter about B. American ex pat if I remember. But both the Texan and the one who lives in NZ like to pretend they’re different nationalities at times when they’re socking.

Gilbert

It was yes. We've been subjected to such lovely things through the years so we have.
---
I’d love to see Alice try some of these hair styles. A deep conditioning treatment, a good cut and some loose waves. I think she might have been aiming for this when she did the granny curls for the nose picking selfie. It would be great to see her with a great cut and colour and some movement in her hair. I think it would soften her face tenfold and make her look much younger.

Occleshaw

I go there too quite often and whilst agree whilst you generally, found them a little crazy on trying to dictate quite seriously what the king should do (like yeah he would listen, sure) as well as conspiracy theories (but that of course entertaining bit) but there are also some disturbingly vile comments, especially about her princessness M, which are really uncalled for. One can dislike, but saying things about her privates etc. (not going to gross everybody out by quotes) is really way out of line. I have not noticed anything like it on this thread. Im not a fan of making fun (no pun intended) of physical appearance or things person cant control (ie hair-loss etc), regardless of how they seem to "deserve" it, but even most "outrageous" comments on this thread seem more benign and never cross the line.
I am team Harkle when it comes down to it but I'm not a royalist (hides under a rock) At least here we have so many FACTS to back up our opinions, not just tabloids and speculation