Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Ok someone help me - why is everyone dunking on Ioan’s bowling? Did he not get the highest score? Or does bowling work in reverse? (I don’t think I’ve ever bothered to go bowling in my life!)
It's not that bad of a score, the clip just happened to show a bad throw.

I hardly ever bowl, and it's fun, but somehow I end up going absolute psycho mode and bowl so hard I scare people :ROFLMAO: and all I score is about 150 at best.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

NarcRage

VIP Member
No. Just the same initials and Amelia worked hard to advance women. AFE believes marriage is a prison sentence where the husband works, pays for everything, and has a house wife. Her ideals are very outdated.
Odd coincidence that the Texan was also mentioning her - maybe because you mentioned her. Wonder if she saw your post ?
Screenshot_2024-02-05-01-39-16-62_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
Oh boy that Kelly Rutherford is a real piece of work isn't she.
We all know what she did and how it back fired on her, she's the last person you would want advice from. omg

NarcRage

VIP Member
Ooh while I remember to ask....because I've been thinking about this

I've been trying to remember/fathom something I read (and I now can't find it now) but I think it must have been from the harassing messages that resulted in Alice getting a DVRO against her...

In one of the messages Alice talks about getting rid of Ioan's original lawyer (woody mosten?) Like it was Alice who somehow managed to get him to dump Ioan or Ioan to dump him. My impression was she engineered/manipulated this thinking it would mean Ioan had no lawyer anymore so he'd drop the divorce.

Does this ring a bell??

How did she manage this or have I misremembered it?

NarcRage

VIP Member
You won’t be surprised to know I named the tables at the wedding Scottish words.
We were Just Merrit. I inadvertently put an elderly couple in their 90’s at the “Mad wae it” table 🤣🤣🤣
Did you have an "away an bile yer heid" table?

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Some are saying Ella is Alice number 2. Let's talk about pyschology here , trauma and attachment patterns. Every person is different some are more vulnerable to challenging behaviour. Elsie is younger, older kids are more likely affected by divorce.
Alice parentifies Ella , this is a form of abuse. Ella has stronger attachments to her mother as Ioan spent long periods of working away and alice has obstructed contact.
Ella obviously has trauma from her mothers behaviour as she wouldn't behave the way she has.
Rightly or wrongly she feels betrayed by Ioan for leaving her with Alice, less money change, the living with Bianca now proposal has unsettled her attachment with Ioan.

This is traumatised kid who's being solely parented by an abusive mother. I see Ella as having complex PTSD. Expecting Ella to jump with glee at the thought of moving in with Ioan & B is fair fetched. She probably sees Ioan as the more stable one so feels more betrayed by him as she thinks it's him setting Alice off.
Alice has conditioned Ella, the trauma will take a long time to undo. Alice parents Elsie in a different way , all her expectations are on Ella.
She's a teenage girl going through hormonal storms , friendship issues then deep trauma on top.
I hope she has a trusted third party to confide in.

She loves her mother deeply even though Alice doesn't deserve it.
All of this but I would say if you look to trauma to be the sole explanation for behavioural issues it’s possible to misdiagnose and miss underlying conditions. The most obvious example of this is Alice, an adult I know but I don’t want to talk about a child. Alice could and does reference the trauma of her marriage break up for her behaviour. That is a perfectly plausible explanation. Except, Alice was behaving badly for years if not decades before this. There is more at play here, including but not limited to her drink and drug abuse.

A child could display reckless, dangerous and even criminal behaviour that is not due to trauma or solely due to trauma. There could be a neurological or neurodevelopment condition. Which may not respond to therapy. Exploring behaviour before the trauma could reveal something else at play as well. The type of incident you might look for is the child being withdrawn from elementary school by a defensive parent uninterested in getting a diagnosis because it could undermine their own conceit. That could be an issue with the mother or the child or both.

This could all be situational and psychological but I would hope they look more deeply at what could be causing extreme behaviour. I’m not convinced of the nurture not nature argument anyway. Others opinions are valid.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
On 14 Jan Tone was begging people to follow him saying when he is back he will have a lot to say.
Now I wonder if there is stuff going on behind the scenes - evaluation has been completed. Alice can't release details in it but can pass them to Tone.
There will be financial settlement discussions ongoing in the background

Maybe some kind of blackmail attempt
If Tone alludes to knowing anything about the evaluations, can Ioan sue them?
I’m assuming it’s fine to talk about it in person, but not publish it on Twitter for the minions. Or through DM me hun.

lulooo

VIP Member
View attachment 2735189

OLD BAG BAGS!

Bag a BAG from Alice’s new collection of OLD BAG BAGS. Bags of fun!
Chose a hand embellished crystal Cunt Clutch or treat a loved one to a Tattle Tote (guaranteed tat!) Going on a hike with your new side piece? then snap up a Bogan Bitch Backpack. LEAVING YOUR FAMILY? then bag yourself Seven Inches of Satchel you FUCKOS!
*Free glue gun with every purchase.
Oh dear 🤣 thank you @FoxyBadger that's my coffee spat all over my laptop.

• Haha