Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VielleFemme

Wasn't it a Tattle turds ex who drove into a dildo statue and somehow we've got it mixed up with Tone? Although to be fair I think we can all see Tone driving into a giant dildo statue. We can probably all see Alice diving onto a giant dildo statue. Maybe we should gift her a holiday to SK's penis park. It might help her get over the loss of Ioan and his 7". View attachment 2725714
The way that man is resting his hand on the head of that penis, combined with his facial expression, is deeply disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Loveu2

VIP Member
She spends a disproportionate amount of time contemplating their euthanasia. it’s one of those things you can’t unsee once you notice it. I feel bad for them. 👀
I didn't know that. That's horrible.
She has no good qualities then.
Explains why she thinks she bring down Tattle.

Reactions: 7

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
What a load of sharn. It's the Scots word for police. (Collins Dictionary say it's also used in Ireland but I've no idea about that.)
Yup it is, I remember ‘polis’ being used when I was a child, probably fallen out of usage now.

Reactions: 6

sarahjane83

You’re a better person than I. ‘Cos I am firmly in the “Nah, Fuck her” camp.
I’m just interested in where it stems from is all. I’m not excusing her, just don’t believe anyone bar psychopaths are born evil and she isn’t a psychopath. I think she’s a very damaged person and hurt people hurt people. It isn’t an excuse, it’s an explanation.

No one knows what causes narcissistic behaviours.
There’s a wealth of research that concludes both environmental and genetic factors cause narcissistic behaviours.

welp

VIP Member
There will be a minute order which will summarize what went on at the status hearing, which we should be able to download once it's available. On Wednesday, the attorneys are supposed to report to the judge the status of the child custody evaluation, the reunification therapy, and their readiness for the custody trial at the end of February/beginning of March. There may also be a transcript of the status hearing available. If there is, I will order it. 👍

We may also get further insight on whether the attorneys plan to petition to have the proceedings in the custody trial sealed. No one has filed anything to that effect yet.
---

Thank you dear! 💜 My 102-degree fever broke today so I'm on the mend. I'll be ready to give "unsolicited sham legal opinions" in no time! 😝
wasnt the trial about financial stuff?

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Wearing dresses over trousers used to be a "thing" back in the day. I used to wear them, but smart versions and for work. A dress designer I knew back then and who was always immaculately turned out also did. I certainly wouldn't dress like that today. I do have some shortish dresses, and long tunic tops that I wear over leggings/thick tights, clean and not torn I may add. Love to go bare legged in the summer, but not at this time of year in Wales! Each to their own.

Edited to add Jeans too. Since I retired and don't have to dress smartly every day I relish wearing jeans, and whatever else I like on a daily basis.
Oddly enough - it’s back in style. Skirt over trousers. Even in Vogue.

• Sick

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Two peas in a pod? Alice taking pro tips?

View attachment 2724910
Kelly Rutherford was also involved in a toxic custody battle. Sisters from another mister, indeed.

She wasted a boat load of money, the prenup was upheld, she will have to share custody, she has no job, no money and the cherry, she will have to return all the household contents. She 's not even getting the satisfaction of keeping his furniture. We might not like it but those might be some expensive furniture. He has ghosted her completely. In his world she is not even a blip. Plus he is going to marry Bianca.
Maybe he'll have the satisfaction of yoinking it all away from her and burning it in a great big bonfire in front of her.

Marcia has been outed as the owner of that account. That is her account. 😂
The Houston Harpy strikes again!

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
My post was at 9:42 AM, hers was 9 hours ago, so around 11:00AM. I'm in Florida, central time zone, she's somewhere in Texas.
Drama Queen's always lock their accounts. :ROFLMAO: It never seems to make the hate and discontent go away though. I wish they'd keep them locked.
I can't see the timings now she has locked her account. What's weird is she was replying to a post that was there before you posted.
Did she see you comment about Amelia Earhart and then go off and find some pre-existing tweet by someone else about Amelia Earhart to comment on?
See what I mean about coincidence ?

welp

VIP Member
Ok someone help me - why is everyone dunking on Ioan’s bowling? Did he not get the highest score? Or does bowling work in reverse? (I don’t think I’ve ever bothered to go bowling in my life!)
lol not even close the highest score!

he is lacking power and axis rotation/torque. It's not bad, but usually men are better at this.

I assume people are joking because she uploaded a particulary bad attempt

Reactions: 5

Jemadah

VIP Member
Ok someone help me - why is everyone dunking on Ioan’s bowling? Did he not get the highest score? Or does bowling work in reverse? (I don’t think I’ve ever bothered to go bowling in my life!)
He got the second highest score overall, but the video shows him knocking over only one pin out of ten which I think is what they're all commenting on.

priusrat

I have a feeling it's Snyders aka the Texan again. Tallula wanted Ella to go to military school - isn't that what Snyders said too??

The AFE reddit site is dead. Just one attention seeker on there.
I seem to always be busy when it all hits the fan... did Pretzels ever get confirmed as from Texas, or was that just everyone's assumption? I was reading old reddit posts and I agree with you the reddit posts read exactly like pretzels, but the reddit account doesn't seem like M.

priusrat

Hi fans, look if you want an autograph just yell.
Dumbfucks.
I’m crying into my gorgeous new husband’s arms while I plan our next big family holiday with the hard earned cash I made working for it.
Never been kissed can bite me.
Those CCJ are all public ya know. PaY yOuR bIlLs!
Kidding on your MLM2 account wasn’t exposed and you’re here as much as anyone. Reading and raging with nobody to love you.
I wonder what the difference is bitching about me, a bit of a celebrity with actual fans, on Twitter is than me doing it here on a gossip site. Never had the polis at my door though…
Bless.
---
While you’re here visiting. What happened to the money Tony?
Blindly abusing on that cunt’s behalf while she scams poor pathetic Sian is disgusting. That woman had just lost her job and didn’t have much to donate to a fraudulent GFM.
I'm confused by Sian and the screenshot of the weird X account. Does Sian have 🇨🇱 blocked, which popped up that message? Why is S calling M out for the account like mini doxxing her? I thought they were on the same side?

ZipSilver

Chatty Member

I'm speechless. This is the great joy of her life?! The great achievement? Her proudest accomplishment? Damn turds, we've got to up our game if we're ever going to be as successful as this!
---

I know you work so hard and also take care of hubby, but remember to take time out and look after yourself too. ❤
I did not expect to see Alex Honnold on here 😂

• Haha

Ralphiegirl

Hmmmmmm.......... would Marcia really respond to herself describing how her family have cut her off because of how awful she is? I'm not sure about that.

Sorry, I'm so confused - is Marcia Alice? I thought Marcia was someone else...