Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Avon and Somerset Police as we know it today formed in 1974 from the merger of the former Somerset and Bath Constabulary with the Bristol police force and the Staple Hill division of Gloucestershire Constabulary."

Surely it would have been A&SP when they were growing up in Bristol? Wiki doesn't seem to have any date for when AFE was inflicted on this world.
My OH is 58 and from the South West, he has always said Avon and Somerset police. EVERYBODY in the vicinity does.

Reactions: 14
Tone/AFE is so predictable. :ROFLMAO:
He should be more nervous than a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2735189

OLD BAG BAGS!

Bag a BAG from Alice’s new collection of OLD BAG BAGS. Bags of fun!
Chose a hand embellished crystal bleep Clutch or treat a loved one to a Tattle Tote (guaranteed tat!) Going on a hike with your new side piece? then snap up a Bogan witch Backpack. LEAVING YOUR FAMILY? then bag yourself Seven Inches of Satchel you FUCKOS!
*Free glue gun with every purchase.
This is brilliant! 😂😂
Sign me up for a Tattle Tote--what better way to transport my court documents? (For court days, may I order a Bogan Briefcase?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tony and Alice are cut from the same cloth, they will never stop. They are driven by anger and revenge. Entitled narcs that think the world owes them something and live to taunt and abuse.
Once the trial is over and Dupee is finished the flood gates of abuse will reopen.

Reactions: 22
Tony and Alice are cut from the same cloth, they will never stop. They are driven by anger and revenge. Entitled narcs that think the world owes them something and live to taunt and abuse.
Once the trial is over and Dupee is finished the flood gates of abuse will reopen.
I'm hoping the jail gates open. That's where they both should be, the abusive fools as well. I'd sue and make them suffer financially. Defamation, harassment, stalking, and threatening is inexcusable.

Reactions: 22
Aww Tone ya big dull dud, stop stealing my patter you wax melt.
Not a single one of us has had the police at the door at least twice for trolling and threatening. Wind your neck in you absolute wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2735189

OLD BAG BAGS!

Chose a hand embellished crystal bleep Clutch or treat a loved one to a Tattle Tote (guaranteed tat!) Going on a hike with your new side piece? then snap up a Bogan witch Backpack. LEAVING YOUR FAMILY? then bag yourself Seven Inches of Satchel you FUCKOS!
Is that an upside down number 3????? The absolute state of it. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
View attachment 2735189

OLD BAG BAGS!

And foam letters. I can’t. 🤣 Why wouldn’t you at least invest in actual embellishments???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Says the flake who's harassing people online to appease his abusive sister.

Screenshot_20240204_155943_Samsung Internet.jpg
200w (5).gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Hope the forensic accountant finds a trail from Alice to Tone for his trolling.

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm so confused. Who is Emily and what has she to do with Alice, Ioan or Bianca?
Someone on twitter who was supposedly anti Alice. Not sure if Emily was her real name or not. The Texan set up various socks and accounts with very similar names and profile pics and it all got a bit crazy because Emily was accused of being Bianca or her friends or her cousin....or something. All part of the madness.
ETA as time goes on I think the same person is involved in all of these accounts (pro and anti Alice) just for something to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those bags bring back great memories of when my grandchild , when she was 3 to maybe 7/8yrs old , played with old purses and bags I gave her , to stick on foamy things, graduating to "diamonte" studs stickers etc as she grew . Around 7/8 ISH she decided she was passed all that and never looked at them again. In fact aged 11 she laughs when I show her memories that pop up of her handy work . Nothing unlike Alice's tat .

It's very hard to believe a grown woman has that mindset seriously . And those feckin dolls heads sweet Christ what goes on in her brain .
Alice had some looks in her favour a long time ago and a long legged body but they disappeared and there's nothing there but an empty shell of a woman with no brain, no personality and no dignity.
Alice get help and see the difference !

Reactions: 20
Those bags bring back great memories of when my grandchild , when she was 3 to maybe 7/8yrs old , played with old purses and bags I gave her , to stick on foamy things, graduating to "diamonte" studs stickers etc as she grew . Around 7/8 ISH she decided she was passed all that and never looked at them again. In fact aged 11 she laughs when I show her memories that pop up of her handy work . Nothing unlike Alice's tat .

It's very hard to believe a grown woman has that mindset seriously . And those feckin dolls heads sweet Christ what goes on in her brain .
Alice had some looks in her favour a long time ago and a long legged body but they disappeared and there's nothing there but an empty shell of a woman with no brain, no personality and no dignity.
Alice get help and see the difference !
You can see on her Pinterest where she gets her inspiration from (there are "designer" bags with stuff stuck to them - not foam letters of course , wtf?).
But as always Alice doesn't quite get it....
Hers look like those funny "nailed it" posts you see

• Haha
You can see on her Pinterest where she gets her inspiration from (there are "designer" bags with stuff stuck to them - not foam letters of course , wtf?).
But as always Alice doesn't quite get it....
Hers look like those funny "nailed it" posts you see
Her Pinterest is disturbing. What kind of a grown ass woman looks at this crap and says, "I've gotta get me some of that."

Screenshot_20240129_123224_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_123234_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
For the love of Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey. Wtf??
I'll take things you'll only find in AFE's house for $100.
---
Flying monkey 101 has a problem with me. I'm not sure why, I'm a bleeping delight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.