Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like some sad sack with no life is trying to get us all worked up. Obviously I'm devastated that some stranger has realised I'm immoral and vulgar, though I do refute lower class and drunkard.
What? You mean you don’t drink Rose in bed straight from the bottle at 11am? Disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2734842
I’m sure he knows how to deal with the police so he’s not that anxious. Right Tone?
Tone sure sounds like someone who is up to no good if he is so worried, yes?

You have options - be smart, don't do illegal tit, and hire representation if needed, or be smart while doing illegal tit and hire representation if needed, or just look like a sweet innocent cherub and they just want to pat you on the head. None of those apply to Alcatone though :sneaky:
---
I just switched on the telly and Hornblower is on again. ITV really seems to like it! More Yobucks for Yo.

Reactions: 20
I'm home sick with the flu and this cheered me right up. 🤣🤣 Amazing! It should be in the wiki!
Oh no my shieldmaiden 😔
Get well soon gorgeous gal 🩷
---
I'm in Saaaaf London too... :) hadn't realised we were immortalised on twitter! @Lulugrace
Yey another one 👌🏻😎
SHOW YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY 🤣
Can you imagine if we're really close to each other...we really need to get some form of badge to wear!
---
Just had another browse of Tonely’s twitter and chuckled again about what was said about me. Knob.

View attachment 2734976
ooooh if I ever see him, coming after my JoJo 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sounds like some sad sack with no life is trying to get us all worked up. Obviously I'm devastated that some stranger has realised I'm immoral and vulgar, though I do refute lower class and drunkard.
---

I dyed my hair purple once. My forehead and neck came out a lovely shade of violet. Thankfully this was on a Friday night so I had the weekend to exfoliate myself raw!
I thought your hair had always been blue. 💕

E9CDBD9C-4832-4526-856F-2A9438D25765.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
1707053373112.jpeg

OLD BAG BAGS!

Bag a BAG from Alice’s new collection of OLD BAG BAGS. Bags of fun!
Chose a hand embellished crystal bleep Clutch or treat a loved one to a Tattle Tote (guaranteed tat!) Going on a hike with your new side piece? then snap up a Bogan witch Backpack. LEAVING YOUR FAMILY? then bag yourself Seven Inches of Satchel you FUCKOS!
*Free glue gun with every purchase.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Another Saarf Londoner here! 🙋🏼‍♀️
Lower class? ✔
Vulgar ✔
Drunkard?...not recently, but never say never 🍷🍷🍷
Immoral?...Ditto 🤭

Poor old Tone. No wife, no life, no (new) kidney, and now the rozzers are after him? If only he had a wealthy, famous sibling, who was willing to donate a kidney and/or cash to ease his suffering...😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s infantile and vicious. It’s amazing how much you miss/forget by not looking on Twitter, but there he is surrounded by a bevy of cunts, blackmailing a young woman with doxxing unless she does what he says.
He’s such an idiot he blackmails someone on Twitter for the whole world to see. Just like his sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2735189

OLD BAG BAGS!

Bag a BAG from Alice’s new collection of OLD BAG BAGS. Bags of fun!
Chose a hand embellished crystal bleep Clutch or treat a loved one to a Tattle Tote (guaranteed tat!) Going on a hike with your new side piece? then snap up a Bogan witch Backpack. LEAVING YOUR FAMILY? then bag yourself Seven Inches of Satchel you FUCKOS!
*Free glue gun with every purchase.
Idk what's scarier, the bag, the be kind admonishment coming from the Abuser, or the way Alice is looking at us. Her nose also looks purple there, so obviously someone has been catching up on their Rose in bed at 11am.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just want to say Jojo that what you do rescuing cats is bleeping fantastic and you are definitely someone to shout home about. ❤
That’s really kind, thank you. My most recent foster boy went to his new home a week ago. Taking a few weeks break so I’m only overrun by my own two right now. Suck on that Tonely! Got this from his new Mum.

IMG_7675.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That’s really kind, thank you. My most recent foster boy went to his new home a week ago. Taking a few weeks break so I’m only overrun by my own two right now. Suck on that Tonely! Got this from his new Mum.

View attachment 2735312
He's beautiful! I love house panthers, but my boy won't accept anyone else. Before he got arthritis he'd chase off the wild birds if I dared to whistle at them!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.