Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20240204_112022.jpg

If Alice is looking for a good valentine's card for the ex, I found a perfect one today tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is there a reason you mentioned Amelia Earhart?
No. Just the same initials and Amelia worked hard to advance women. AFE believes marriage is a prison sentence where the husband works, pays for everything, and has a house wife. Her ideals are very outdated.

Reactions: 17
No. Just the same initials and Amelia worked hard to advance women. AFE believes marriage is a prison sentence where the husband works, pays for everything, and has a house wife. Her ideals are very outdated.
Odd coincidence that the Texan was also mentioning her - maybe because you mentioned her. Wonder if she saw your post ?
Screenshot_2024-02-05-01-39-16-62_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Odd coincidence that the Texan was also mentioning her - maybe because you mentioned her. Wonder if she saw your post ?
She sees my posts. I think she's a fan. She is weird though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny she's now locked her account
Immediately after me talking about the similar timing of Amelia Earhart posts
---
I think your post was after hers...certainly after the post she commented on.
A really weird coincidence.
She clearly is on here hence she's locked her twitter so quickly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
---

I think I posted about an hour before she did.
She's on a mission to take down Tattle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think I posted about an hour before she did.
She's on a mission to take down Tattle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you can see when she posted I can't now she's locked her account. the post she was replying to was posted 23 hours ago.

Reactions: 5
Maybe you can see when she posted I can't now she's locked her account. the post she was replying to was posted 23 hours ago.
My post was at 9:42 AM, hers was 9 hours ago, so around 11:00AM. I'm in Florida, central time zone, she's somewhere in Texas.
Drama Queen's always lock their accounts. :ROFLMAO: It never seems to make the hate and discontent go away though. I wish they'd keep them locked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My post was at 9:42 AM, hers was 9 hours ago, so around 11:00AM. I'm in Florida, central time zone, she's somewhere in Texas.
Drama Queen's always lock their accounts. :ROFLMAO: It never seems to make the hate and discontent go away though. I wish they'd keep them locked.
I can't see the timings now she has locked her account. What's weird is she was replying to a post that was there before you posted.
Did she see you comment about Amelia Earhart and then go off and find some pre-existing tweet by someone else about Amelia Earhart to comment on?
See what I mean about coincidence ?

Reactions: 6
I can't see the timings now she has locked her account. What's weird is she was replying to a post that was there before you posted.
I looked at the time stamp after you mentioned it. Yeah, weird.
---
Someone likes us. :giggle: This lady takes a lot of abuse from Alice's Losers

Screenshot_20240204_172242_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240204_155532_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
---

She made some heartfelt posts about her family and no doubt locked her account in fear of people making rude comments about her loved ones. I would like to think that no one here would do such a thing; perhaps she is afraid it will happen because it's something she would do. And that's sad. Best she is ignored.

After all, we have a status hearing coming up and possibly more stained, incomplete documents will be filed. Ain't got no time for bit players 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She made some heartfelt posts about her family and no doubt locked her account in fear of people making rude comments about her loved ones. I would like to think that no one here would do such a thing; perhaps she is afraid it will happen because it's something she would do. And that's sad. Best she is ignored.

After all, we have a status hearing coming up and possibly more stained, incomplete documents will be filed. Ain't got no time for bit players 😎
I've got no time for bit players who are infiltrators

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---

but her destroytattle account is still open. I do think she is running scared a bit because someone outed that second account with proof it is her. 😂

Reactions: 12
Wednesday, February 7, 2024, at 1:30 p.m. PT.
I just thought, it felt ages ago and now it’s nearly here!
will we get much of an idea of what went on do you think? Dupee’s report will be sealed, but not any of the hearings, right? As nobody seemed to apply to make it private?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.