Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk what's scarier, the bag, the be kind admonishment coming from the Abuser, or the way Alice is looking at us. Her nose also looks purple there, so obviously someone has been catching up on their Rose in bed at 11am.
Her bags look like they were made for kids to play with.

Screenshot_20240204_092924_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a feeling it's Snyders aka the Texan again. Tallula wanted Ella to go to military school - isn't that what Snyders said too??

The AFE reddit site is dead. Just one attention seeker on there.
I seem to always be busy when it all hits the fan... did Pretzels ever get confirmed as from Texas, or was that just everyone's assumption? I was reading old reddit posts and I agree with you the reddit posts read exactly like pretzels, but the reddit account doesn't seem like M.

Reactions: 5
Amelia Earhart wants her initials back. You've set women back decades.

Screenshot_20240204_094028_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't tell you how much it gives me the rage that if she's going to sell thrifted bags with dollar store stickers on, she can't at least line the letters up straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2735189

OLD BAG BAGS!

Bag a BAG from Alice’s new collection of OLD BAG BAGS. Bags of fun!
Chose a hand embellished crystal bleep Clutch or treat a loved one to a Tattle Tote (guaranteed tat!) Going on a hike with your new side piece? then snap up a Bogan witch Backpack. LEAVING YOUR FAMILY? then bag yourself Seven Inches of Satchel you FUCKOS!
*Free glue gun with every purchase.
Oh dear 🤣 thank you @FoxyBadger that's my coffee spat all over my laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s infantile and vicious. It’s amazing how much you miss/forget by not looking on Twitter, but there he is surrounded by a bevy of cunts, blackmailing a young woman with doxxing unless she does what he says.
I'm so confused. Who is Emily and what has she to do with Alice, Ioan or Bianca?

Reactions: 4
Her bags look like they were made for kids to play with.

View attachment 2735347
As @Blurp says this is far too tasteful for Alice, and it just looks professional. Even the plastic lipstick and the credit card. I have to admit the poop coloured squiggles on the flip phone and the keyring are reminiscent of AFE Designs. Maybe there's hope for her fashion career yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As @Blurp says this is far too tasteful for Alice, and it just looks professional. Even the plastic lipstick and the credit card. I have to admit the poop coloured squiggles on the flip phone and the keyring are reminiscent of AFE Designs. Maybe there's hope for her fashion career yet.
Most things are too tasteful for AFE.
Aren't we due some pre court day selfies?

Reactions: 9
I just want to say Jojo that what you do rescuing cats is bleeping fantastic and you are definitely someone to shout home about. ❤
Agreed. Even if I knew nothing about Tone/Alice, this comment of "his" let's me know everything I need to. Imagine thinking caring about animals is a bad thing!

I love hearing about your cat rescue work @JoJo76. It's something I'd like to do more of when circumstances allow, and it warms my heart to hear about good people doing nice things ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Rewatching Liar on Netflix at the mo, love a British series; I’m sure it’s been said before but Ioan NOW looks so….relaxed by comparison. It helped the character for Liar but he looked so drained in that, years older than he does now. It’s almost jarring. The silver lining of ditching the mAlice dead weight. Anyhoo as you were ladies.

Reactions: 26
Fanny Evans from Bristol
Is sometimes Alice it's crystal
But the peelers they knocked
Fanny was quite shocked
His crimes too were abysmal 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You'd think that someone in Brizzle would know that it's the Avon and Somerset Police rather than Bristol Police.
It's the language for me, I've noticed this a lot as an expat myself - the language gets frozen in time so your 'slang' like say 'coppers' from the 70s gets frozen in time - it's not really something that people would say now. Tone is definitely someone else behind the eyes. lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2735189

OLD BAG BAGS!

Bag a BAG from Alice’s new collection of OLD BAG BAGS. Bags of fun!
Chose a hand embellished crystal bleep Clutch or treat a loved one to a Tattle Tote (guaranteed tat!) Going on a hike with your new side piece? then snap up a Bogan witch Backpack. LEAVING YOUR FAMILY? then bag yourself Seven Inches of Satchel you FUCKOS!
*Free glue gun with every purchase.
Hahahaaha! Brilliant "the Tattle Tote" 👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's the language for me, I've noticed this a lot as an expat myself - the language gets frozen in time so your 'slang' like say 'coppers' from the 70s gets frozen in time - it's not really something that people would say now. Tone is definitely someone else behind the eyes. lol.
"Avon and Somerset Police as we know it today formed in 1974 from the merger of the former Somerset and Bath Constabulary with the Bristol police force and the Staple Hill division of Gloucestershire Constabulary."

Surely it would have been A&SP when they were growing up in Bristol? Wiki doesn't seem to have any date for when AFE was inflicted on this world.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another Saarf Londoner here! 🙋🏼‍♀️
Lower class? ✔
Vulgar ✔
Drunkard?...not recently, but never say never 🍷🍷🍷
Immoral?...Ditto 🤭

Poor old Tone. No wife, no life, no (new) kidney, and now the rozzers are after him? If only he had a wealthy, famous sibling, who was willing to donate a kidney and/or cash to ease his suffering...😬
Yey! We're taking over at this rate! the Brizzle Massive better watch out 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.