Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thread really upset me when I read it that I had to stop. They were still gunning for her whilst she was at her husbands funeral. I really don't think she's on the same scale as Alice MOO.
It's worse on twitter, sadly all the bleeping conspiraloons and covid deniers have had a field day. I hope I never lose the ability to show compassion and empathy where it's needed!
Maybe not so much for AFE 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The juxtaposition of logging in to two accounts and spewing hatred on this account and love on the main one is batshit. We should probably just ignore the old witch but I fear it’s the only interaction she gets in her sad, pathetic life. I fear for her if she didn’t get any attention, genuinely.
I couldn’t be arsed they must have so much time on their hands to tweet on two accounts!!! Who ever is it is quick to call tattle when they are even worse!

Reactions: 12
That thread really upset me when I read it that I had to stop. They were still gunning for her whilst she was at her husbands funeral. I really don't think she's on the same scale as Alice MOO.
I thought that at first too but when I started reading it all I find her behaviour very uncomfortable. Absolutely nothing kept private. She even shared the last words her poor daughter said to her dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

I'm speechless. This is the great joy of her life?! The great achievement? Her proudest accomplishment? Damn turds, we've got to up our game if we're ever going to be as successful as this!
---

I know you work so hard and also take care of hubby, but remember to take time out and look after yourself too. ❤
I did not expect to see Alex Honnold on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sadly, I think you’re right @Diamonds60. The Abuser will never stop her campaign of abuse, the DVRO didn’t stop her, even being arrested didn’t. I honestly don’t think she gives a stuff about the consequences of her actions. To be honest she hasn’ t really faced any consequences so far. Her campaign of PA has worked, the fake RO caused utter havoc. Ioan paying for everything so she didn't have to get a job hasn’t stoppped her. As long as the Abuser draws breath it will carry on.
I think a significant time in jail might stop her?! Nah, probably not even that.

Reactions: 8
AFE's bio

"Oh and I love my kids more than life itself."*

*Just not enough to earn anything to support them (NOT MY JOB!!), let them see their dad or go to therapy. But I REALLY REALLY REALLY love them more than life itself.

**The fact that I will live off their child support and use them as Insta/DM content is TOTALLY irrelevant.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Someone on twitter who was supposedly anti Alice. Not sure if Emily was her real name or not. The Texan set up various socks and accounts with very similar names and profile pics and it all got a bit crazy because Emily was accused of being Bianca or her friends or her cousin....or something. All part of the madness.
ETA as time goes on I think the same person is involved in all of these accounts (pro and anti Alice) just for something to do.
Thank you NarcRage 😊

Reactions: 7
AFE's bio

"Oh and I love my kids more than life itself."*

*Just not enough to earn anything to support them (NOT MY JOB!!), let them see their dad or go to therapy. But I REALLY REALLY REALLY love them more than life itself.

**The fact that I will live off their child support and use them as Insta/DM content is TOTALLY irrelevant.
Her and Tone love to put they love etc etc in bios don’t they..

Reactions: 12
This could all be 'over' in 6 weeks! (although we know it will never be over until Alice is..... ummm....... you know....)
The custody part, anyway! They still have to have the financial trial. Once custody is decided then the Elkins Kalt law firm will cease to be involved in Ioan's behalf and the Langlois firm will handle the trial on financial issues for him. It will be interesting to see what the forensic accountants have found regarding Alice's magical $26 (by that I mean the money she's likely taken and concealed).

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought that at first too but when I started reading it all I find her behaviour very uncomfortable. Absolutely nothing kept private. She even shared the last words her poor daughter said to her dad.
Yes I agree with that and I agree there isn't much left private but I still don't think she is a patch on AFE. She clearly loves her children and is family centre, even if she is a wobble gob !

Reactions: 14
The custody part, anyway! They still have to have the financial trial. Once custody is decided then the Elkins Kalt law firm will cease to be involved in Ioan's behalf and the Langlois firm will handle the trial on financial issues for him. It will be interesting to see what the forensic accountants have found regarding Alice's magical $26 (by that I mean the money she's likely taken and concealed).
If Alice continues to breach the DVRO, who will handle that for Ioan if he decides he wants to pursue the breaches?

Will he go back to Elkins Kalt?

Reactions: 14
If Alice continues to breach the DVRO, who will handle that for Ioan if he decides he wants to pursue the breaches?

Will he go back to Elkins Kalt?
Entirely up to him, but if I were him, I would, since they have all the information and can easily respond. Hiring cheaper lawyers would actually cost more because they would have to get up to speed and they'd be billing him for the time necessary to do that.

Reactions: 28
Couldn't IG just tell the cops what she has been doing and leave it up to them? Why must expensive lawyers be involved?

In the UK, you just let the cops know the RO or non mol order has been broken. The US system is designed to line people's pockets at every turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Looks like we’re down to chatting about other threads and the schizoid lady from Twitter.

What’s happening on Redit? Has everyone except the mod been banned yet? That place was like a tattle tribute act, it’s not still going is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like we’re down to chatting about other threads and the schizoid lady from Twitter.

What’s happening on Redit? Has everyone except the mod been banned yet? That place was like a tattle tribute act, it’s not still going is it?
Half the British population is now nose in the telly for the evening news.

Reactions: 13
Couldn't IG just tell the cops what she has been doing and leave it up to them? Why must expensive lawyers be involved?

In the UK, you just let the cops know the RO or non mol order has been broken. The US system is designed to line people's pockets at every turn.
The public abuse has gone so far for so long, I'd spend the money and go after her and the losers who have joined in.

Reactions: 13
Tell me you’re sad lonely Marsha without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.