Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice's manky old handbags really bring back memories of when I worked in a shoe shop just after I left school. It was one of those proper shoe shops, with the shoe boxes all stacked up on shelves around the walls, by the time I left, I could balance 8 shoe boxes in one hand (life skills lol!)
Anyway, we had a large stock of cheap and nasty bags, exactly like the ones that Alice "embellishes", I can still remember the feel of the plastic, or "vegan leather" as it would now be called. We couldn't get shot of them, even at their reduced prices of £1.99 or £2.99, but my colleague had the genius idea of chucking them in a basket and selling them at "50p each, or 3 for £1", as anyone in retail knows, people will buy any old shite if they think they're getting a bargain.
It worked, we got rid of almost all of them within a few days.

I honestly can't believe that people bought her Alice's old crap, that purple one that she kindly gifted to Deb, looks like it had faded, and the decoration is dreadful.I wouldn't even pay £1 for 3 of those!!

Reactions: 23
Alice's manky old handbags really bring back memories of when I worked in a shoe shop just after I left school. It was one of those proper shoe shops, with the shoe boxes all stacked up on shelves around the walls, by the time I left, I could balance 8 shoe boxes in one hand (life skills lol!)
Anyway, we had a large stock of cheap and nasty bags, exactly like the ones that Alice "embellishes", I can still remember the feel of the plastic, or "vegan leather" as it would now be called. We couldn't get shot of them, even at their reduced prices of £1.99 or £2.99, but my colleague had the genius idea of chucking them in a basket and selling them at "50p each, or 3 for £1", as anyone in retail knows, people will buy any old shite if they think they're getting a bargain.
It worked, we got rid of almost all of them within a few days.

I honestly can't believe that people bought her Alice's old crap, that purple one that she kindly gifted to Deb, looks like it had faded, and the decoration is dreadful.I wouldn't even pay £1 for 3 of those!!
How dare you. That bag is a one of a kind first edition aLICE Evans designer bags that belong in the bin with the squirrel collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It is mad to think death threats may have been made because someone made negative comments about Alice.

IIRC Alice Evans Abuses account said she had received death threats and had been in contact with Avon & Somerset Police.

I can’t actually believe any of them are that stupid but who knows?

Reactions: 22
It is mad to think death threats may have been made because someone made negative comments about Alice.

IIRC Alice Evans Abuses account said she had received death threats and had been in contact with Avon & Somerset Police.

IIRC back then in the old days both Alice and some fans made claims of death threats, since those are not the same fans presumably there is a common denominator here

Reactions: 22

Those were the Texan I’m trying to ignore who is so invested in this she missed her own mother’s anniversary. Troubled lonely people connected to Alice are a danger to themselves and others. Tony is definitely that. From what I can gather his wife has left him and this is his sole purpose apart from getting the D. I’m sorry for thinking he means something else when he’s shouting about the D.
Anyone??

Reactions: 17

I think the police would have been in touch sooner about all the death threat stuff (to what is an anonymous account which in all likelihood in another country).
It's not like the police get a complaint in and sit on it until they get round to it...they would either do something at the point of the complaint or nothing at all.
I reckon this relates to something more recent. I think Alice has been arrested again and probably to do with something she has done behind the scenes about the engagement or Dr D's report.

Reactions: 28
The bags make me laugh every time. My kids have a big box of such embellishments, can they be designers too? This thread is just the funniest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wasn’t suggesting recent police activity has anything to do with death threats and I suspect someone else was behind them. Really just musing how batshit crazy some people are.

There’s plenty of recent evidence of harassment and defamation to instigate legal proceedings.

Not sure I believe the story about the coppers visiting - more likely he just received a legal letter and exaggerated.

Reactions: 16
Lurker here but that comes from someone who lies and lies and lies. She's desperate for it to be posted here to give it attention. Best ignoring her and her cachu.
I have a feeling it's Snyders aka the Texan again. Tallula wanted Ella to go to military school - isn't that what Snyders said too??

The AFE reddit site is dead. Just one attention seeker on there.

Reactions: 17
I have a feeling it's Snyders aka the Texan again. Tallula wanted Ella to go to military school - isn't that what Snyders said too??

The AFE reddit site is dead. Just one attention seeker on there.
Is it Alice?

It tells you everything you need to know about Alice is that she's constantly crying victim claiming Tattlers bully her children, but aside from herself, the biggest bully of her children on this site was one of her own FM's.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In other news if AFE wanted to challenge the Dupee report, would there be a court order for it?

Reactions: 4
Is it Alice?

It tells you everything you need to know about Alice is that she's constantly crying victim claiming Tattlers bully her children, but aside from herself, the biggest bully of her children on this site was one of her own FM's.
Exactly this - someone is setting up socks and fighting with themselves and crying victim. Sad no life individual. Stick to your dogs.

Reactions: 14
Just had another browse of Tonely’s twitter and chuckled again about what was said about me. Knob.

IMG_7710.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else on this thread think that Tattlers are unusually intelligent, intuitive, and witty?
Yep, that's because we are 🤣
I'm a few pages behind, so just having a catch up. I see no new posts on mAlices insta...not with the "coppers" rocking up sockbros house the other day...she must be itching to post something 🤣
---
you know what it is, don’t you?

It’s…..

View attachment 2731814
OMG 🤣🤣
Genius 👏🏻👏🏻
I love it when you clever lot make up these flyers!
I can't remember who did the one for the divorce hearings, but it was a weekend one...hilarious 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone know anything about this?

View attachment 2734960
Sounds like some sad sack with no life is trying to get us all worked up. Obviously I'm devastated that some stranger has realised I'm immoral and vulgar, though I do refute lower class and drunkard.
---
It's so the hair dye/bleach doesn't "bleed/touch" the other parts of the hair 😎👌🏻
I dyed my hair purple once. My forehead and neck came out a lovely shade of violet. Thankfully this was on a Friday night so I had the weekend to exfoliate myself raw!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.