Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Alice's Abusers hate Tattle so much, why do they read here? Simple solution, piss off.

giphy (7).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Pssst, you do know there isn't really a dildo statue in Bristol don't you? 😂 I just invented that part because Alice and co started repeating things we were posting so we thought we'd see what the stupidest thing we could her to say was 😂
I actually don’t know if it exists or not to be fair hahaha. I was just tryna rely on my dodgy memory in this entire saga for clarification on why we all joke that he did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did this one year for my ex’s new (but now ex) girlfriend who wouldn’t leave me alone (at this exact zoo) and posted my gesture on social media for her to see. She wanted my attention and I well gave it to her #pettylabelle
Genuinely a good memory for me thanks for being this up 😂
I'm buying several this year. ;) There's no limit, I checked their website.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BIB FFS - I made Mr G drive me round Bristol last year looking for a giant erection that doesn't exist??? Hope he doesn't see this 😂
Omfg I’m laughing so hard. I don’t even know what’s happening anymore. I thought I clarified and it only brought about more questions….this is GOLD. I thought it existed too 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Naw man, she's gien us pelters
That takes me back. You don't hear those kinds of things anymore which is a shame. I made the mistake of calling something mockit the other day and my niece and her friends were looking at me as if I was speaking in a foreign language.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like Boaby hill when we travel from our beloved Scotland down to England. View attachment 2732757
I've come back and looked at this a few times and it baffles me and cracks me up in equal measure every time.
---
in theory you can get with a DVRO full custody if you convince the judge that it's just in the best interest of the kids.

That's where the alienation does help her because it practically rules out their best option (living with Ioan). But that's also where her wasteful overspending of Ioan's funds which will lead to her not being entitled to much if any support, and her laziness works against her. It's not in the best interest of the kids to live under a bridge. And it's also not in their best interest to live with a reckless parent and a parent with a record of DV.

If she was any smart she would push for 50/50, that way she becomes entitled to have Ioan ensure a comparable life standard (all providing the judge agrees of course). The issue here is however that her life standards are way above Ioan's, but at least she would be guaranteed to get a small apartment for her and the kids. She could then resume with her alienation anyway, the court process is too slow to intervene quickly anyway.

Will be interesting what the judge will rule, at this point any decision is bad
I feel for those girls so much. It's heart-breaking to stand on the side lines and see their lives be ruined and the courts just let it happen for various reasons. It must be hell to work in that area and deal with this face to face with people you know and grow to care about on a daily basis. I have mad respect to all those who work in child protective services.
---
Soundtrack like an old silent movie with dramatic music and captions

OH NO! A BOGAN HAS STOLEN MY BABY ANGEL!
*cue rolling piano*
Will Alice be tied to the train tracks with no one to rescue her? I'd be glued to that!
---
She accused me of being Alice, or an Alice supporter! Haha!

Unlike Alice, I've actually written two chapters of Alice's tell-all book (as well as a foreword)...
I was going to say you've Aliced better than Alice. But I like you too much to insult you that vilely. Heck I could hate someone's guts and I still wouldn't insult them like that!
---
Damn. I don’t have a tattle role. But I watch you all with interest. Ok. Back to lurking. 😂
You're our very own Tattle Fancy Lady.
---
I’m not sure about the Reddit stuff. I’ve seen ex tattlers try and stir over there by outright lying about Tattlers and how things panned out on here.
For the record, this is a gossip site. You don’t have to prove your credentials, I take people at face value. If someone wants to educate or inform me of something then I’m happy with that. They don’t need to show me their CV.
However, I can’t recall seeing anything about Tone like whats been posted. I also didn’t see Craig’s family being threatened. Does that mean it didn’t happen?
I mean Tony is deranged and angry. Who knows what he gets up to in DM’s when we’ve seen him publicly harass people. Myself included. I could take him though.
The mouldy cheese string could take Tone!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That takes me back. You don't hear those kinds of things anymore which is a shame. I made the mistake of calling something mockit the other day and my niece and her friends were looking at me as if I was speaking in a foreign language.
I told my dad he looked glaikit yesterday 🤣. I definitely find these old words pop out now and again even though I live down south now. I called one of my kids a tattybogle once, it just came out of nowhere, lol.

As for the Tone stuff, there’s more detail on some posts over there from about 2 years ago and it honestly doesn’t sound implausible to me. We have no proof but he’s a nasty little fuckwit, so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's pure speculation. Tone is Alice and she did find pictures of someone she was fighting with on twitter and posted them and their kid too iirc. As for the other crazy stuff, does anyone have receipts?? Also this happened a while ago, so why did the cops only come now?? No, "Tone" already told us. IG has flagged up this AFE sock aka Tone for harassment of him and BW.

View attachment 2734533
There was definitely photos posted on twitter of a woman and her child/children but I don't recall who posted them. They also used photos of another person as their profile photo.
They can't cry foul when they are sticking their feet out at the same time to trip.
I don't recall any of the above though and if it was in 2022 then they wouldn't come calling about it now tbh. There's a reason we're told to keep it on tattle and not giving to much information about oneself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you se
There was definitely photos posted on twitter of a woman and her child/children but I don't recall who posted them. They also used photos of another person as their profile photo.
They can't cry foul when they are sticking their feet out at the same time to trip.
I don't recall any of the above though and if it was in 2022 then they wouldn't come calling about it now tbh. There's a reason we're told to keep it on tattle and not giving to much information about oneself.
If you search Tone’s account for “Emily” it comes up and he mentions police being called back in 2022.

Reactions: 12
I told my dad he looked glaikit yesterday 🤣. I definitely find these old words pop out now and again even though I live down south now. I called one of my kids a tattybogle once, it just came out of nowhere, lol.

As for the Tone stuff, there’s more detail on some posts over there from about 2 years ago and it honestly doesn’t sound implausible to me. We have no proof but he’s a nasty little fuckwit, so.
You won’t be surprised to know I named the tables at the wedding Scottish words.
We were Just Merrit. I inadvertently put an elderly couple in their 90’s at the “Mad wae it” table 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You won’t be surprised to know I named the tables at the wedding Scottish words.
We were Just Merrit. I inadvertently put an elderly couple in their 90’s at the “Mad wae it” table 🤣🤣🤣
Did you have an "away an bile yer heid" table?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you have an "away an bile yer heid" table?
Belters, wallopers, mad wae it, gies peace,
Did ye, aye?, bolt ya rocket, pure Gallus and aff yer heid.
Wish I had away an bile yer heid, it was so hard not to have a table of cunts but my mum wasn’t invited so…
😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Had to Google, but they may very well have been Mad wae it! Just cause they're in their 90's doesn't mean they can't put it away. (I assume they were Scottish too?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_7346.jpeg

I’m sure he knows how to deal with the police so he’s not that anxious. Right Tone?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.