Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We do have set roles assigned to us. Theres a call sheet every week that Ioan sends us.

@priusrat - obvious. Keep alert and be on standby for any action required in a vehicle
So now I have a film credit and a job. Take notes Prius owner, you're falling behind your local rodent.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A couple of questions:

1) If the judge orders 50/50 custody but the girls refuse to spend time with Ioan, will his child support payments still be based on 50/50, and tough titties to Big Al as her PA is seeing her off?

2) Re the compatible living standards. As we know, Big Alā€™s living standards are above Ioanā€™s currently. She clearly cannot afford the BH place, so say she gets an apartment of a similar size and value as Ioanā€™s. If down the line Ioan upgrades his home, or relocates to somewhere where they would get a lot more for their money than LA, would he be obliged to upgrade Big Alā€™s accommodation to bring the girlā€™s living standards in line with his?
I think Alice is going to have to move to an affordable property and get a job or face losing custody. Moo!

I'd watch it if I couldn't see her face or hear her speak šŸ™„
The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans.

So seems like Tone has had to majorly clear up his account - so much for him being there to fight; as soon as a policeman had a quiet word he folded like a deckchair. I imagine they'll probably leave it there with that loser if he stops his tit, although I'm surprised that violating a PRO isn't against twitter TOS. It's all happeninnnnng!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tone's media history has been cleared for a while.
He's a coward and a pathetic excuse of a man imo. He could easily have supported his sister without resorting to abusing a young woman or his ex bil. I really hope he's removed his tweets because he's ashamed of his behaviour. I'm guessing it's really because he's been told to by Alice because she's desperate to cover up her nasty campaign of abuse that he was heavily involved in.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He's a coward and a pathetic excuse of a man imo. He could easily have supported his sister without resorting to abusing a young woman or his ex bil. I really hope he's removed his tweets because he's ashamed of his behaviour. I'm guessing it's really because he's been told to by Alice because she's desperate to cover up her nasty campaign of abuse that he was heavily involved in.
Pity that receipts have been saved and are available to all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Who dear, me dear, troll dear? No dear. How very dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's funny that so many of the sock accounts aren't deleted. All the horrible crap the dog account said is still up there, along with a bunch of defamatory comments about drug taking. And I'd forgotten that absolute FRENZY Alice went into on twitter during July and August, tweeting hundreds of times a day under different accounts. I wonder if we're in for another month of that after the custody hearings.

Reactions: 27
It's funny that so many of the sock accounts aren't deleted. All the horrible crap the dog account said is still up there, along with a bunch of defamatory comments about drug taking. And I'd forgotten that absolute FRENZY Alice went into on twitter during July and August, tweeting hundreds of times a day under different accounts. I wonder if we're in for another month of that after the custody hearings.
The most telling thing was they all went either private or quiet at exactly the same time, coincidence? Nah they all had their orders from Alice via WhatsApp šŸ˜‰
Then Alice made her IG post accusing Bianca of being behind tattle and abusing all and sundry.
For some reason that social leper Ashley Ghastly Ghanzi wasn't in the circle of trust, funny that šŸ¤­

Reactions: 23
I see homelessness, poverty and obscurity in her future. Possibly criminality.
Canā€™t wait.
Is "Tone" for real with his "dm me, hun" spiel??

The kids' alienation was the only thing that worked for Alice. Sheā€™s not giving them up.

Reactions: 18
I hope there's a stipulation as the divorce concludes that pictures of the kids will be removed from online spaces, especially ones of them when very young.

With the case being as high profile as it is, it makes sense - re: evidence that strange men post pictures of them (Loopy), and living in an era where you can search for people via pictures - especially on gaming sites. It is very easy to find pictures that Alice has made public --- it would be the best for them and their sliver of privacy. I'm not a fan of the phrase but

MOO šŸ®

Reactions: 22
I hope there's a stipulation as the divorce concludes that pictures of the kids will be removed from online spaces, especially ones of them when very young.

With the case being as high profile as it is, it makes sense - re: evidence that strange men post pictures of them (Loopy), and living in an era where you can search for people via pictures - especially on gaming sites. It is very easy to find pictures that Alice has made public --- it would be the best for them and their sliver of privacy. I'm not a fan of the phrase but

MOO šŸ®
A good place to start would be her instagram where she has pictures of both girls naked from the waist down and not censored.

• Wow
  • Sad
As much as they study Tattle, you would think they could spell our names correctly. Pathetic.

mr-bean-hey-loser-wave-okx8krj1t9hji7l8.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god is it TaTtLe DeStRucToR again or whatever her name is. I genuinely think she believes she's intimidating, even if her whole account is like:

You Muddle Headed Muddy Muppets
Giddy Gophers Golfing in Gossip
Weak Whingers With Whippets
[inserts racist/ableist/sexist gif]
[inserts blurred streetview picture]
Twerps
Losers
You Smell.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm bloody terrified

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A couple of questions:

1) If the judge orders 50/50 custody but the girls refuse to spend time with Ioan, will his child support payments still be based on 50/50, and tough titties to Big Al as her PA is seeing her off?

2) Re the compatible living standards. As we know, Big Alā€™s living standards are above Ioanā€™s currently. She clearly cannot afford the BH place, so say she gets an apartment of a similar size and value as Ioanā€™s. If down the line Ioan upgrades his home, or relocates to somewhere where they would get a lot more for their money than LA, would he be obliged to upgrade Big Alā€™s accommodation to bring the girlā€™s living standards in line with his?
1) I think that would be the case, yes.

2) Alice would have to take Ioan back to court to have the support modified (she would need to hire a lawyer--paid for by herself this time, and prove her case), but if the girls refuse to see him, then it wouldn't matter what his living standards are, and Alice would certainly lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
1) I think that would be the case, yes.

2) Alice would have to take Ioan back to court to have the support modified (she would need to hire a lawyer--paid for by herself this time, and prove her case), but if the girls refuse to see him, then it wouldn't matter what his living standards are, and Alice would certainly lose.
Alice is already a loser.

what-confused.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh god is it TaTtLe DeStRucToR again or whatever her name is. I genuinely think she believes she's intimidating, even if her whole account is like:

You Muddle Headed Muddy Muppets
Giddy Gophers Golfing in Gossip
Weak Whingers With Whippets
[inserts racist/ableist/sexist gif]
[inserts blurred streetview picture]
Twerps
Losers
You Smell.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm bloody terrified
Crackpot. ā€œDrunkardsā€ while supporting Alice bleeping Evans and her alcoholic brother. Nae bother Marsh, Hen. Nae bother.
Get laid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.