Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the account on twitter Tone has already been reported for online abuse and harassment. That seemed to end in a quiet word. When a new report came in and if it is linked to another woman, one with a disability which is the part of the abuse, then it is going to be taken more seriously. It could qualify as a hate crime which would be a complication. I would still expect a couple of PCs to knock in the door and invite him down to the station for an interview (under caution with a solicitor present). If it is take seriously then maybe you would send detectives.

A senior officer could charge on a case like this but I think the guidance is that these cases need to be CPS reviewed. Something that would leave Tone swinging in the wind for weeks if not months. If he was charged then he would be bailed. That might have conditions attached to it. But only a fucko fuckwit would carry on posting. ……. Wait.
His Tweet made it clear he was told he might be charged (the .........) and that he needed a solicitor. I hope AFE plans to use any hidden money to bail dear brother out and pay all his legal fees.

Oh wait.

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 38
His Tweet made it clear he was told he might be charged (the .........) and that he needed a solicitor. I hope AFE plans to use any hidden money to bail dear brother out and pay all his legal fees.

Oh wait.

MOO
AFE has put Tone in some deep tit.

Reactions: 25
Considering they tried to get Alices 87,000 followers to follow and support Tony, he has ended up with 15 likes for support. 15 people give a duck about him, after spending over 2 years online abusing to the point he seemed completely obsessed with his ex brother in law and his girlfriend. (Edit. Fiancé)
We should lookup the more extreme tit he did and post it as a reminder of what a sick bastard he is.

actually it wasn’t her Instagram it was her Twitter but you get the point
I get 10x that for a pet photo..... or a political opinion sometimes

Reactions: 9
Can we cure them with salad cream??
I'm sure Clive works his fingers to the bone trying!
---
it does sound like the police have paid visits to some of the abusive players on twitter - AG and Tone, maybe others who haven’t tweeted about it (on account of not being as stupid as AG and Tone and realising when the police bother to get involved in harassment cases, they are takingthings seriously as they so rarely even bother with a visit.) Appears AG didn’t believe it was a bonafide visit from actual officers - but she is made of particularly thick mince, that one.
I am so here for police 🚨 visits. About time these absolutely vile bullies faced some repercussions for their actions.
---
So Mimsy and Welp have been schooled on X lol! Jeez maaan!! is very BH or Bristol? You decide...

View attachment 2726240
I'm sure Mimsy and welp consider themselves well and truly told off and shall be rectifying their behaviour immediately. 😂
---
It’s pretty sad instapol has had to get involved in the first place really.
The fearsome FAFO dept at that. Mimsy and welp should consider themselves lucky Instapol is too busy with real crime to pay them home visits.
---
‘My anxiety is through the roof’

What an absolute tool.

No you are not! I was outed as Tone by the anti-Alice Twitter account.

Go and find your own alter-ego that one’s taken. BLOCKED immediately.

ETA - Bad timing, I guess I mock myself from time to time to throw people off scent. 👀
Bessie you can be Tone. I'd rather be Bianca anyway.
‘My anxiety is through the roof’

What an absolute tool.

No you are not! I was outed as Tone by the anti-Alice Twitter account.

Go and find your own alter-ego that one’s taken. BLOCKED immediately.

ETA - Bad timing, I guess I mock myself from time to time to throw people off scent. 👀
That's OK Bessie. You can be Tone. I shall stay Bianca, aka She of the Banging Bod, Kinetic Fanny, Sunshine Smile, Pet Parent of the Cute As Heck Bubba Bear, and Handmaiden to the Sacred 7 inches.

---
AG is a sock account that posts some really disturbing stuff. Some people think it is Ella as the content is particularly juvenile. Alternatively it's Alice or one of more ardent FMs.
I think the 16th January is when one of the socks accounts began to comment on old tweets referencing Tattle members.
Tony/Alce seems to think that if he mentions his bed times, it hides the fact it peak posting time in California. He also eats some weird food, high in sodium for someone on dialysis
Hopefully, the sock accounts will be revealed in the custody trial and will address whether Tony is part of this harassment or just that his account has used by Alice.
Why doesn't she just freaking Google what are safe foods for dialysis patients to eat? She's on the internet all freaking day anyway! I get the near enough is good enough argument, I half assed the housework yesterday, but I'm not trying to fool anyone either.
---
OK Bianca is up for grabs. No offense to her but I'd much rather be a Scandinavian witch making supernatural cats.
---
I'm waiting for Tone to release our Tattle names. 🤭
He's pissed because he's been called out for illegal behavior.
I wonder if Cookie Monster will get a court summons. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank you, you’re too kind! I’m okay now mostly although I seem to be thinking a lot about what happened for some reason. I have only realized what was going on in the past five years instead of thinking my family was flawed and different and I was always longing for a family like everyone else. I feel validated now knowing the truth.

There is definitely that “look” and my sweet sister and I talk about it often. I think that’s why I had Alice figured out so quickly. I don’t feel sorry for myself as everyone has their sorrows and challenges to bear and I find something to enjoy every day of my life. My dogs have meant the world to me now that my kids are grown. I’m mostly sad about what a terrible world we live in due to thirst for money and power. But coming here and laughing at the brilliant comedians and intelligent turds definitely helps. Many here including you have been through the same if not far worse than me. Again thank you for your kindness. 🥰
Funnily enough I think these Alice threads have been very illuminating, cathartic and healing for many of us Turds. It helps to watch a narc in action from a distance where there is no chance of being drawn into the drama and getting hurt again. I'm glad you are doing better and I hope you know that you are very cherished here, a very important turd. ❤
---
She’s probably giving them the old childhood savings BS.
With lashings of "as soon as I had my precious babieez I started saving all my money for you."
---
Thanks a mill! Don’t know how I missed this! Hmmm. Very strange. With how reckless she is with money, do you think it’s possible she really did spend it all? Botox, filler, ozempic , wine, takeout, doctor shopping etc?
I have no doubt she's reckless with other people's money, but she could be very cagey with her own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Judge: you cannot post about Ioan
Alice: posts about Ioan
Tony: posts about Ioan

Police: Tony, stop posting that stuff on twitter
AlcoTone: posts about it on twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So who do we have on the case.

There is our old friend Detective Dibble in LA. Special C.U.N.T unit.
Britain’s finest Chief inspector Knacker of the Serious twit Squad

Liaison via Agents Mulder and Skully of the X file units
Would the Essex Police Celebrity Squad get involved or is that only for Jack Monroe?

ETA: Sorry, I forgot. AFE isn't even celebrity adjacent anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think this is all b*****ks on Tone's Twitter. It's not him posting, he wasn't visited by cops, it's all AFE and she probably was. MOO as the cool kids say.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine being charged for acting the hard man on Twitter by posting batshit and pathetic threats to your ex bil and his fiancé. The YouTube links and ShOw YoUrSeLf shouts is how he’s defending his sister grifting from people less well off than he is.
What we know of Tone is from Alice. She said he was having marital problems, begged Ioan her for money and was an alcoholic. Her bestie Lin said they would FaceTime each other pissed out of their heads. He’s clearly keeping LA time to keep up with his fucked up sister who is surprisingly quiet given her baby bro is up tit creek.
I’m personally delighted he’s seeing the consequence of his own actions. It’s everything the bleep deserves. For what though? Alice Evans.
When all is said and done Tone, was that VR set she got you worth all this?
I doubt it.

Reactions: 38
I really love the way Bianca replies to comments by lifting Ioan up and going ‘I know right!?’ when commenters mention that think think he’s handsome or whatever. She strikes me as a real girls’ girl. Alice was very much ‘I’ve secured him now everyone else can duck off and don’t dare to look at him’ with those horrendous neck restraint photos, all while tearing him down to make sure he never had the courage to leave and to ensure he knew he was trash and wouldn’t make it without her. I’ve thought this for a while but it stood out when a recent comment on Bianca’s page said they had a huge crush on Ioan and saw him out and about years ago but left him alone, and Bianca’s response was something about ‘I know right! I’m glad you got to see him!’. Alice would have been fuming and jealous and trying to get the attention back on her then probably grilling him if he remembered it because she was such a dishonest liar she assumed the same of Ioan.

Must be so refreshing for Ioan to have a partner who loves him, shouts from the rooftops about how great he is, welcomes his fans with open arms, and is so secure in themselves. No wonder he wants to marry her.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Maybe Ioan is prosecuting him for UTTER UTTER DEFAMATION (well libel and harassment) and wants the police involved.

I wonder if Dupee advised him? What’s the betting there’s also a “Tone” email account?

But if it’s just about his Twitter the NZ pervert will be up next. Happy days. 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼
I'm still so embarrassed that Loopy is a New Zealander. It's a small country and quite common to have a connection to other people. I mean I just found out that my real estate agent has been dating a guy I worked with. However I do assume Loopin and I run in different circles, I promise we aren't all weirdos.
---
Now I feel very sad that no one has asked me about driving a Prius! 😭 Wish we could run into each other "in the wild" like that! ☺

I feel like "akimbo" could be a Tattle code word to find each other. 😂
I wondered for a while if @sevenyearbiatch was my boss, like I said, NZ is a small place. So one day I asked my boss if she knew who Alice Evans was. She just asked me if that was someone she used to work with. I can only imagine how she would have looked if I covertly whispered "akimbo" under my breath to her 🤣
---
Now I feel very sad that no one has asked me about driving a Prius! 😭 Wish we could run into each other "in the wild" like that! ☺

I feel like "akimbo" could be a Tattle code word to find each other. 😂
If you do ever find yourself in New Zealand, you know how to find me 😉 ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Let’s talk about being obsessed for a moment, shall we? Chatting with somewhat like minded (and hilariously funny) people about a pretty crackpot situation many of us have been in and of someone who courts this through the DM, Lorraine and/or social media or making at least forty Twitter accounts using other peoples homes as your profile or making your header Tattles.
Answers on an SAE to M33L4 @ Hugh Jackman’s house. LA

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ages since I posted on here but I have been observing and all I can say is WTF she gets crazier.

I really hope Judge Josh comes down hard on her because how the hell does she keep getting away with her bullshit?

Glad to see beautiful B now has a ring on her finger they deserve so much happiness.

I think the girls are lost to IG now I really do but I hope I am wrong and that the therapy makes them see what a wonderful dad he is and what a manipulative mother they have.

I hope they all find peace moving forward..except for Alice she will never be anything other than an abusive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm still so embarrassed that Loopy is a New Zealander. It's a small country and quite common to have a connection to other people. I mean I just found out that my real estate agent has been dating a guy I worked with. However I do assume Loopin and I run in different circles, I promise we aren't all weirdos.
---

I wondered for a while if @sevenyearbiatch was my boss, like I said, NZ is a small place. So one day I asked my boss if she knew who Alice Evans was. She just asked me if that was someone she used to work with. I can only imagine how she would have looked if I covertly whispered "akimbo" under my breath to her 🤣
---

Jesus I hope my new found NZ kin ( found this past 4 years) is not Loopy 👀🙈 They live in Titrangi. 🙏🙏🙏

The Evans siblings are always victims in the havoc they create . They are addicted to drama their lives seem to mean nothing without it. The kids live in chaos . A teenager living in chaos is a recipe for disaster . Alice will surely reap what she alone sowed.

Dear Alice and Tone, Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Must be so refreshing for Ioan to have a partner who loves him, shouts from the rooftops about how great he is, welcomes his fans with open arms, and is so secure in themselves. No wonder he wants to marry her.
Yep. He couldn't have picked someone more different. Thank God. No need for 6 year courtships and an engagement that was forced by an ultimatum. No screaming harpy demonising his fans and writing crappy emails to them that he had to sign off on. No more bragging about the 7" and how Ioan is mine, all mine and you ate all pies. You know what - I feel another prediction coming on - this marriage won't end in an acrimonious divorce! I prefer 'Yoyo' to 'Baby Angel' :sick: too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
---

---

Hahaha you do make me laugh … I’ve brought up swivel eyed loons to a few folk I suspect of being partial to cheese or a bit tipsy la la, but no joy … just blank but polite looks. I’m in Melbourne right now, but I swear I’ve bumped into more kiwis I know here than I do at home.

I still double take whenever I see a shiny bald pate at the airport (it’s twice been Luxon though 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep. He couldn't have picked someone more different. Thank God. No need for 6 year courtships and an engagement that was forced by an ultimatum. No screaming harpy demonising his fans and writing crappy emails to them that he had to sign off on. No more bragging about the 7" and how Ioan is mine, all mine and you ate all pies. You know what - I feel another prediction coming on - this marriage won't end in an acrimonious divorce! I prefer 'Yoyo' to 'Baby Angel' :sick: too.
The irony is that Alice and the girls have noooo idea how lucky they are that he met someone like Bianca who has an open heart, doesn’t seem to struggle with jealousy, and who loves Ioan so much she no doubt holds a lot of love for the girls too despite circumstances. He could easily have met someone who tried to influence him to cut them all off a long time ago, instead of someone who keeps standing by his side while he fights, pulls her weight financially to ensure they can afford to live while the girls needs are met, and who despite everything i’m sure would love nothing more than to work towards a healthy coparenting situation someday.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hahaha you do make me laugh … I’ve brought up swivel eyed loons to a few folk I suspect of being partial to cheese or a bit tipsy la la, but no joy … just blank but polite looks. I’m in Melbourne right now, but I swear I’ve bumped into more kiwis I know here than I do at home.

I still double take whenever I see a shiny bald pate at the airport (it’s twice been Luxon though 🤣)
I have images of us turds wandering through life hopefully whispering "tits akimbo!" and "salad cream?" and "swivel eyed loon?" at turdy looking strangers in everlasting hope of finding a soul turd. And probably ending up locked up in the loony bin because of it! Which is probably were we'll all find each other. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.