Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha you do make me laugh … I’ve brought up swivel eyed loons to a few folk I suspect of being partial to cheese or a bit tipsy la la, but no joy … just blank but polite looks. I’m in Melbourne right now, but I swear I’ve bumped into more kiwis I know here than I do at home.

I still double take whenever I see a shiny bald pate at the airport (it’s twice been Luxon though 🤣)
On the down low, I do know Christopher 😎

Enjoy Melbourne. We have strong links to the city.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So the court date next week…what’s likely to happen in that session? Is it just the lawyers that will attend or will Big Al have to show herself?

Reactions: 12
On the down low, I do know Christopher 😎

Enjoy Melbourne. We have strong links to the city.
On the down low … I can’t believe how little he is. I was just sitting in the lounge and I had to crick my neck to look down and spot him 😉
Am loving it here. My partner just bought an apartment here, so we plan to split time equally - maybe it’s me but it doesn’t feel like Australia though! More like a big Wellington, with sky rises.

• Heart
Jesus I hope my new found NZ kin ( found this past 4 years) is not Loopy 👀🙈 They live in Titrangi. 🙏🙏🙏

The Evans siblings are always victims in the havoc they create . They are addicted to drama their lives seem to mean nothing without it. The kids live in chaos . A teenager living in chaos is a recipe for disaster . Alice will surely reap what she alone sowed.

Dear Alice and Tone, Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
I will watch out for your Kiwi whanau when I'm out in Titirangi. It's a beautiful area, very mid century and if Mr Brie had his way we would be living there.

Ask your family if they know about the Piha serial killer.
---
On the down low … I can’t believe how little he is. I was just sitting in the lounge and I had to crick my neck to look down and spot him 😉
Am loving it here. My partner just bought an apartment here, so we plan to split time equally - maybe it’s me but it doesn’t feel like Australia though! More like a big Wellington, with sky rises.
I think CML (Christopher) will be having a very busy week ahead of him. Waitangi will be a tit show this year but I wish him luck. I hadn't really thought about his height, but you are right, a bit of a Bobby Kennedy complex going on. Posting a selfie with him looking all cool like in his black shirt. We were at Shed 10 on election night. I know it's not polite to talk politics but I guess my lean is showing. Mr Brie was invited to his maiden speech.

If you do the Melbourne thing, you have to have an AFL team, can I suggest the Demons. We split our time between Akld and Sydney but our heart is in Melbourne. It's very European and I love the food.

Aware I have strayed off topic, so Tone, I hope you haven't been arrested yet.

IMG_1519.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
So the court date next week…what’s likely to happen in that session? Is it just the lawyers that will attend or will Big Al have to show herself?
Most likely lawyers only at the hearing since it's supposed to be a status conference for the upcoming custody trial and report on how the reunification therapy is going. I know that Judge Josh expects the attorneys to keep it routine and not do anything earth-shattering (from his comments at the last hearing), so we'll see what happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Most likely lawyers only at the hearing since it's supposed to be a status conference for the upcoming custody trial and report on how the reunification therapy is going. I know that Judge Josh expects the attorneys to keep it routine and not do anything earth-shattering (from his comments at the last hearing), so we'll see what happens.
Thank you @Hiraeth 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bernal will have some explaining to do with the joke document he submitted. Then again, his client is a joke but not a funny one.

Reactions: 26
Thank you @Hiraeth. Will Bernal show up I wonder. His last filing was embarrassing for him, if he is capable of being embarrassed that is. I suppose with the Abuser as a client he probably doesn’t care as long as he is paid.
edited to add last sentenc.

Reactions: 22
Thank you @Hiraeth. Will Bernal show up I wonder. His last filing was embarrassing for him, if he is capable of being embarrassed that is. I suppose with the Abuser as a client he probably doesn’t care as long as he is paid.
edited to add last sentenc.
The impression I get is that he takes on more clients than he can realistically deal with, and a lot of this paperwork is produced by under qualified assistants. He's not across the case at all I don't think.

Reactions: 25
Bernal will be doing a lot of the "my client is working towards providing this information" in that case conference

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bernal will be doing a lot of the "my client is working towards providing this information" in that case conference
File that one under "mY tRuTh WiLl Be ReVeAled" sometime aka never!

"Tone" has gone quiet after his explosion. I hope he's ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hopefully the judge will say she has had long enough, it’s ridiculous that she can get away with continually dragging things out and submitting joke, incomplete financials

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The cherry on top would be if, when all is said and done, her money launderer just refuses to hand it over. I doubt she gave to to Tone to hold onto . It is with a third party she thinks it cant be traced.
This would be hilarious if it was Alice’s money, but it isn’t… I hope there won’t be any issues getting this money back to Ioan when the court divides the assets and arranges for reimbursement of overpayments etc.

Reactions: 19
Hopefully the judge will say she has had long enough, it’s ridiculous that she can get away with continually dragging things out and submitting joke, incomplete financials
She says she's paid $50,000 (Ioan paid $35,000 recently for Bernal I think) plus he paid $90,000 for Marie. I don't believe all that $90,000 was incurred by Marie - what did she do??? and I suspect Alice got a refund of money Marie had on account of her fees. I reckon she will try the same with Bernal...try to limit how much time he's spending on it and get a refund of fees paid upfront (more of Ioan's money!) at the end

Reactions: 14
She says she's paid $50,000 (Ioan paid $35,000 recently for Bernal I think) plus he paid $90,000 for Marie. I don't believe all that $90,000 was incurred by Marie - what did she do??? and I suspect Alice got a refund of money Marie had on account of her fees. I reckon she will try the same with Bernal...try to limit how much time he's spending on it and get a refund of fees paid upfront (more of Ioan's money!) at the end
Get money back from an attorney who has performed work? I don't think so. God knows all the effort Marie had to put in with a nightmare client like that fiend.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Still want to know what made Marie jump ship. Pharaohly sure it was Ella’s piss poor attempt at a dvro.

• Haha
Hahaha you do make me laugh … I’ve brought up swivel eyed loons to a few folk I suspect of being partial to cheese or a bit tipsy la la, but no joy … just blank but polite looks. I’m in Melbourne right now, but I swear I’ve bumped into more kiwis I know here than I do at home.

I still double take whenever I see a shiny bald pate at the airport (it’s twice been Luxon though 🤣)
[/QUOTE]
Could be me! ( alopecia universalis sufferer.)
I also mutter “tits akimbo?” hopefully at people but so far no luck. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Still want to know what made Marie jump ship. Pharaohly sure it was Ella’s piss poor attempt at a dvro.
I think having negotiated a stipulation for visitation in good faith and then finding out the tit show that alice set up was the final straw

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think having negotiated a stipulation for visitation in good faith and then finding out the tit show that alice set up was the final straw
methinks it went like this

Alice: "hey Marie, my child got assaulted during visitation, we need to file a RO"

Marie: "Ok, let me see, what happened?"

Alice: *tells story*

Marie: "WTF no, I'm not filing this"

Alice: "okay, good bye, you are fired"

Marie: *dances out of the room*

I think her alt claimed she fired her for putting Ella in this situation in the first place, which would be also very Alice-like to explain away the fact that her side suggested the overnight stay (something which Ella clearly didnt know, because she went on about a court order from her dad that didnt exist, that way Alice was probably able to say "it wasnt me, it was my evil lawyer, but now she is gone, baby")

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.