Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha you do make me laugh … I’ve brought up swivel eyed loons to a few folk I suspect of being partial to cheese or a bit tipsy la la, but no joy … just blank but polite looks. I’m in Melbourne right now, but I swear I’ve bumped into more kiwis I know here than I do at home.

I still double take whenever I see a shiny bald pate at the airport (it’s twice been Luxon though 🤣)
Could be me! ( alopecia universalis sufferer.)
I also mutter “tits akimbo?” hopefully at people but so far no luck. 😆
[/QUOTE]
Send us an SOS if you need us to bail you out of prison! We might have to re-think the "tits akimbo" turd code before we all get locked up as sex pests. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's the book Alice should write....
The Narc Handbook
Tone attempted chapter three. Play the victim when consequences bite you on the arse.
---
Wonder why the Marcia’s and Khumdinger went straight for Tattle when Tone announced he’d had his collar felt. Cause we’ve got the receipts. witches.

Reactions: 25
Tone attempted chapter three. Play the victim when consequences bite you on the arse.
---
Wonder why the Marcia’s and Khumdinger went straight for Tattle when Tone announced he’d had his collar felt. Cause we’ve got the receipts. witches.
They are bitching amongst themselves - snakes eating each other

Reactions: 16
How do you write “you bleeping imbecile” but in Tone? Asking for a friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Tone started a GoFundMe for his legal fees yet? Being the brother of the mother of Ioan Gruffudd's children doesn't entitle him to support payments.

• Haha
How do you write “you bleeping imbecile” but in Tone? Asking for a friend…
You're coming in hot Mimsy. You need to slow it down to one syllable words. And the foreign words are really going to confuse him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
1. Use your spouse's overpayment to buy Ozempic.
2. What are filters, and how to use them
3. Using scarves and horse blankets to hide your figure in public.
4. Socking online to keep your mind off of eating.

Screenshot_20240201_110056_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2729072
Please give us your diet tips* Alice. They will be totally believable like everything else you say
*itstheozempicwhatdidit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think this is all b*****ks on Tone's Twitter. It's not him posting, he wasn't visited by cops, it's all AFE and she probably was. MOO as the cool kids say.
I absolutely agree
---
“Tone” types way too similar to Alice and “he” is saying all the things Alice legally isn’t allowed to say and I reckon someone has called the police on her for it
---
Somebody has said this already and I’m so sorry I can’t find the original post but it’s interesting that almost all of us have experienced a narcissist and that’s what’s brought us all together here. Like we all have an Alice in our lives.

Last edited:
I absolutely agree
---
“Tone” types way too similar to Alice and “he” is saying all the things Alice legally isn’t allowed to say and I reckon someone has called the police on her for it
---
Somebody has said this already and I’m so sorry I can’t find the original post but it’s interesting that almost all of us have experienced a narcissist and that’s what’s brought us all together here. Like we all have an Alice in our lives.
Big Al is just desperate to misdirect people to Tone so a) she didn't say those horrible things b) someone is supposedly fighting in her corner.

I couldn't give a rat's arse about 'Tone'.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2729072
I think Ioan would be glad if she used some overpayment for Ozempic if she felt better, got out of house, would find someone else and leave him alone. Unfortunately, Ozempic can't help you loose your personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The irony is that Alice and the girls have noooo idea how lucky they are that he met someone like Bianca who has an open heart, doesn’t seem to struggle with jealousy, and who loves Ioan so much she no doubt holds a lot of love for the girls too despite circumstances. He could easily have met someone who tried to influence him to cut them all off a long time ago, instead of someone who keeps standing by his side while he fights, pulls her weight financially to ensure they can afford to live while the girls needs are met, and who despite everything i’m sure would love nothing more than to work towards a healthy coparenting situation someday.
This is very true.

However, I can understand people thinking this way. He cut off Alice after the seperation, limited the options he can see his kids, after a year limited the money spend on them, he took legal action against her and seemingly against her brother, and he sided with Bianca in court proceedings that were brought by the kids.

Of course all those actions were 100 % correct and he could (and should) have gone even much further, but when someone takes any sort of action like this against his family the assumption will always be that their partner pushed them into this. That's just the sad, unfair reality.

But the actual reality in this case is that 99 % of all women would have made Ioan to choose between staying with them or to continue to see try to repair the relationship to those kids.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.