Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2725366

Erm…… answers on a postcard folks 😭😂
Damn! Now I'm curious. What did they want Tone? A welfare check on Rachel, the beautiful wife you met at your beautiful sister's wedding who is definitely still living with you?

(I'm sorry if he's genuinely ill, but Alice and Tone both love to use illness and suicide threats to deflect from their own vile behaviour.)

Reactions: 18
So is he emphasizing he's a very sick man who needs a new kidney as an alibi?? Or does he also share the Alice tendency to insert herself into anything and everything and make it all about himself? These siblings are so similar one would be forgiven for mistaking them for the same person...
It’s actually pathetic at this point isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2725386

Have never seen an English person use thru, ever.
I actually wasn't expecting that. It's no more than he/MAlice deserves but I really didn't expect him to face any repercussions being in England and the lack of policing of internet bullying. That said, please, please, please let this be Alice and her socks being investigated!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe it's true. I mean he has made various physical threats on twitter over the years; and people have claimed to have contacted the police. it makes sense if they have him as a suspect when something nearby happens.

edit: wait, I read it wrongly. he is just going fully whataboutism about something unrelated lol

great news then

expect a Alice post about how trolls called the cops on her poor ill brother

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I'm sure last time when Alice had the Well Fair check by police she ranted about 'haven't they got better things to do? People are being murdered and they are knocking on my door' etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I actually wasn't expecting that. It's no more than he/MAlice deserves but I really didn't expect him to face any repercussions being in England and the lack of policing of internet bullying. That said, please, please, please let this be Alice and her socks being investigated!
His tweets are pretty f^cking vile though aren’t they.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Damn. Things are getting exciting and I have to go do housework. Tone's pretty calm about the cop visit. It's after 10pm in Bristol and it's taken him until now to get on SM and complain?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe plain clothes ‘coppers’ would call in this instance. It would be a uniformed officer surely?

Reactions: 21
Maybe it's true. I mean he has made various physical threats on twitter over the years; and people have claimed to have contacted the police. it makes sense if they have him as a suspect when something nearby happens.

edit: wait, I read it wrongly. he is just going fully whataboutism about something unrelated lol

great news then
If it is Tony making those threats then it serves him bleeping right if he's now a person of interest in his local area.

Oh damn. I just read your edit. If it is the real Tone then he bloody deserves any extra police interest in him for the vile threats he's publicly posted. It would be good if this puts the wind up him and silences him for a bit.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.