Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boy that Kelly Rutherford is a real piece of work isn't she.
We all know what she did and how it back fired on her, she's the last person you would want advice from. omg
Oh I don’t know. I bet she could give great parenting, custody AND mirror selfie tips….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really does. And her tiny mind is incapable of understanding that there is more than one blonde California lawyer who is interested in this case. She still thinks I'm someone else! 🤣🤣🤣
Someone on twitter said you were the GAL acting for the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh boy that Kelly Rutherford is a real piece of work isn't she.
We all know what she did and how it back fired on her, she's the last person you would want advice from. omg
I just googled her and it looks like the ex husband still has custody. I don't know many of the details but I can't help but wonder why didn't she go and live in Monaco (where the ex and kids are) or France to be close to them? I don't know if she could afford it or not but I think if I was her screw the career until the kids come of age, try to live as close to them as possible and arrange your life around them until they are old enough to make up their own minds... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
You’re a better person than I. ‘Cos I am firmly in the “Nah, duck her” camp.
I’m just interested in where it stems from is all. I’m not excusing her, just don’t believe anyone bar psychopaths are born evil and she isn’t a psychopath. I think she’s a very damaged person and hurt people hurt people. It isn’t an excuse, it’s an explanation.

No one knows what causes narcissistic behaviours.
There’s a wealth of research that concludes both environmental and genetic factors cause narcissistic behaviours.

Reactions: 6
She really does. And her tiny mind is incapable of understanding that there is more than one blonde California lawyer who is interested in this case. She still thinks I'm someone else! 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah H K, show yourself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just interested in where it stems from is all. I’m not excusing her, just don’t believe anyone bar psychopaths are born evil and she isn’t a psychopath. I think she’s a very damaged person and hurt people hurt people. It isn’t an excuse, it’s an explanation.

There’s a wealth of research that concludes both environmental and genetic factors cause narcissistic behaviours.
I do have sympathy for Alice at times, especially because I really don't believe she will ever change for the better, mainly because she doesn't think there is anything wrong with her that needs to be changed. So that complete lack of hope for a better, happier, healthier life for her does make me pity her at times. But the almost daily proof of the abuse she puts Ioan and Bianca, but especially her kids through and the long-term damage she is doing to them tends to kill the sympathy pretty darn fast. We see Alice as an adult and automatically assume she should have some realisation of what she's doing, the damage she's causing. I don't know how much she does realise tbh. I've known a few narcs, some have had a very good idea of the damage they cause, even if they can't fully grasp the emotional depths of it, and I think others have no idea, they are so consumed with their own needs and getting those needs met that they are oblivious to the hurt they cause in the process. Alice is so extreme that it's very hard to look at her behaviour and not think she has to have some idea of the damage she's causing and that therefore she is doing it knowingly and wilfully, and that makes it very hard to have sympathy for her.

Reactions: 17
I thought I was! 🤣 I hope HK comes back here though, she was a good poster. 😅
She really was. Sometimes she took it personally and I worried for her though, our least favourite Texan isn’t worth anything but ridicule and disdain.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just googled her and it looks like the ex husband still has custody. I don't know many of the details but I can't help but wonder why didn't she go and live in Monaco (where the ex and kids are) or France to be close to them? I don't know if she could afford it or not but I think if I was her screw the career until the kids come of age, try to live as close to them as possible and arrange your life around them until they are old enough to make up their own minds... 🤷‍♀️
This is a recent interview with her. Seems like things have settled down and she sees her kids regularly. In the article, she explains she could only say for 3 months at a time in France. She lives part-time in England now as she can spend 6 months there. Her case was definitely one of what you sow what you reap as the reason he lost his visa was because of false information she gave to the immigration services. I can see why he didn't contest the denial as she kidnapped the kids.

Edited to add link

Reactions: 8
Seriously?? @Hiraeth is the GAL. @welp is Bianca. Or a Scottish man. Or a German IT spy. Am I the only Tattle who is actually not involved in this case? Or maybe I'm Dupee? Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! 😎
just hang on a minute.

Cookies a type of biscuit
Biscuits are made with flour
A type of flower is a daisy
Know what else is a type of flower??

THAT’S RIGHT IRIS. SHOW YOURSELF.

Sorry. Got possessed by the spirit of the genius that is AFE for a wee minute there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
just hang on a minute.

Cookies a type of biscuit
Biscuits are made with flour
A type of flower is a daisy
Know what else is a type of flower??

THAT’S RIGHT IRIS. SHOW YOURSELF.

Sorry. Got possessed by the spirit of the genius that is AFE for a wee minute there.
BLOCKED FUCKO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.