Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just hang on a minute.

Cookies a type of biscuit
Biscuits are made with flour
A type of flower is a daisy
Know what else is a type of flower??

THAT’S RIGHT IRIS. SHOW YOURSELF.

Sorry. Got possessed by the spirit of the genius that is AFE for a wee minute there.
duck me. Forgot about Iris for a minute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe plain clothes ‘coppers’ would call in this instance. It would be a uniformed officer surely?
Ofc not! Only real detectives for the Evan's. None of that lowly uniformed lot around here thanks very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's probably why he's taken so long in between the cop visit and getting on Twitter to complain about it!
So where was his dear wife he met at the Fiend's wedding? Why didn't she answer the door and deal with them? Letting that poor sick man, who is waiting for a kidney have to deal with the police. For Shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aye it was Taggart that went round.
Being ill doesn’t absolve you from consequences of abusing Ioan and Bianca (and many others) Tone. Glad he’s now on the waiting list for a kidney, he’s never mentioned that before… 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do the cops always arrive at 8pm and always when those Evans siblings just so happen to sleep on those days early

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I know that Tone Deaf posted about slitting someone's throat but it was just a dream, (very like AFE's dream of BW killing the kids - what weird dreams the Fucko siblings have!). That was a good while ago so I doubt it's about that.

1706653871405.png

I wonder if the coppers were asking about the bizarre fact that someone in LA has hacked his twitter and did he know about it? Sounds like IG's lawyers may have asked for clarity about who is running that account. They're not messing around now with the hearing coming up.

Thread title suggestion

The one where "Tone" shats himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I actually wasn't expecting that. It's no more than he/MAlice deserves but I really didn't expect him to face any repercussions being in England and the lack of policing of internet bullying. That said, please, please, please let this be Alice and her socks being investigated!
Maybe they're investigating Tone's past threat to slit a Twitter user's throat. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edit: snap @Bridgeofsighs! 😁

Reactions: 25
I wonder if they left a note with the same handwriting as his sister’s note.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know that Tone Deaf posted about slitting someone's throat but it was just a dream, (very like AFE's dream of BW killing the kids - what weird dreams the Fucko siblings have!). That was a good while ago so I doubt it's about that.

View attachment 2725411
I wonder if the coppers were asking about the bizarre fact that someone in LA has hacked his twitter and did he know about it? Sounds like IG's lawyers may have asked for clarity about who is running that account. They're not messing around now with the hearing coming up.

Thread title suggestion

The one where "Tone" shats himself.
I've been waiting for Yo's lawyers to question that account and Tone for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also…. Take it from a true Brit 🇬🇧 over here slogging out the January chills….

none of us, and I mean NONE of us, call them “Coppers”

🙄 What an award worthy performance Alice. Tinsel town was robbed when you selflessly gave your glittering career up to raise the Baybeeez. What a shame for humanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
LOL I don't think IG and BW showed up at Tone's door.

1706654536546.png

And they wouldn't file false police reports either. Nice try, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1000013193.jpg

I wonder if the pain clothes were in response to the special arguing coat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.