Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1706654859245.png

Was there a SICK CHILD in the car too? Illness doesn't mean you can break the law "Tone".

Reactions: 31
I don't believe this happened tonight. It might be why he went very quiet on 15 Jan...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also…. Take it from a true Brit 🇬🇧 over here slogging out the January chills….

none of us, and I mean NONE of us, call them “Coppers”
BIB - I have heard "coppers" being used before.

If he had used the word "bobbies", I would agree with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
DogLady's account is still there but hasn't posted recently. I think IG will be accused of 'abusive litigation' when it was AFE who wanted to litigate. AFE has done 7 of those listed below. IG wanted collaborative.

1706655455869.png

---
Also starting a sentence with But.
But I do that and I swear I'm not Alice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something's going on with Alice and the police.

Alice's Michael Schumacher shoes are the perfect distraction....

"don't look there...look at the massive red F1 shoes x 6"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I know that Tone Deaf posted about slitting someone's throat but it was just a dream, (very like AFE's dream of BW killing the kids - what weird dreams the Fucko siblings have!). That was a good while ago so I doubt it's about that.

View attachment 2725411
I wonder if the coppers were asking about the bizarre fact that someone in LA has hacked his twitter and did he know about it? Sounds like IG's lawyers may have asked for clarity about who is running that account. They're not messing around now with the hearing coming up.

Thread title suggestion

The one where "Tone" shats himself.
The whole thing is a fabrication!

• Wow
DogLady's account is still there but hasn't posted recently. I think IG will be accused of 'abusive litigation' when it was AFE who wanted to litigate. AFE has done 7 of those listed below. IG wanted collaborative.

View attachment 2725484
---

But I do that and I swear I'm not Alice!!
Her DearAbby sock is still active and has posted about 80 tweets in nine days, but we can't see any of them as she's private.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Something's going on with Alice and the police.

Alice's Michael Schumacher shoes are the perfect distraction....

"don't look there...look at the massive red F1 shoes x 6"
Expect Alice on a trip to Trader Joes/Sephora/Apple Store coincidentally captured by the paps any day now.

• Haha
This aged well.
1706656004926.png

As did this. Loopy is AWOL now as he is 'fighting evil' in the Middle East lol

1706656056718.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.