Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think I would notice being left alone in a court with no lawyer and a made up case against my dad and his gf even at 14. It was humiliating and Ella's body language when she was papped outside the court (thanks Mommy Dearest) showed that.

Judge: I don’t think you accuse her of purposely slamming; is that right? Is that fair?”
Ella: “Yeah, I’m not saying that she did. I don’t know myself.”

The whole case fell apart in a second. Just going over the transcript, AFE and her soldier were woefully ill prepared. I think that's what the hearings will be like. AFE constantly interrupting and then running off if a hard question is asked. It will be a tit show. Good job she has such a great lawyer like Bernal to carry the can for her. :rolleyes:
---

Yeah but she might notice the fun stuff that's on BW's timeline. If I was 14 I would want to go to a bowling alley, Joshua Tree, maybe even meet Uncle Alun etc. I know kids are addicted to phones but staying in looking at a screen all day gets boring eventually. AFE does nothing except sock, visit the supermarket and moan about the 'bogan' and the 'dead beat dad'. That's boring.
It's not just humiliating, worse than that it's abandonment and betrayal, and that Elle didn't even seem to react shows that she's used to it. Alice abandons and betrays her children again and again and again, and in doing so, she is teaching them to betray and abandon themselves, that the only way to get any kind of love, acceptance, attention from her is to abandon themselves and their own needs and wants and fully cater to Alice, to be exactly what she wants them to be at all times. Kids have a deep, psychological, primal need for their mother, and for a mother who loves them. It's very unlikely that even at 14 Ella could stand back and coolly rationalise that Ioan is the better parent, the parent who loves them unconditionally. A big part of a narc's abuse and weaponry is to keep their victims in a state of constant turmoil and confusion, constantly doubting and questioning yourself, you feel like you're on quicksand, terrified to make a move in case it's the wrong one, and the narc always keeps moving the goalposts so you never know what's going to set them off. You learn to distrust yourself, to sacrifice yourself, to abandon your needs, you live to keep the narc happy to try and keep yourself safe. It's a very different thing to look at their situation as adults, from afar, with the experience and maturity of adulthood, and wonder what would I do, how would I react. Ella doesn't have the luxury to stand back and look at her situation clearly and calmly, to rationalise who the safer parent is, let alone have the emotional and mental intelligence and maturity to do so.
---
I'm now singing Kate Bush. I blame you all :ROFLMAO:
Same! Both with the singing and the blaming you all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Alice's Pinterest is telling on her. Individual, quirky style my ass. Looks like all she ever did was copy other people.

View attachment 2722644View attachment 2722647View attachment 2722652View attachment 2722654
She copied them but added her own unique twist and turned the outfits into a freak show. It's what she does with "her" personality and her life.
---
This is reason enough to divorce someone.

View attachment 2722769

View attachment 2722766
I don't know what's more disturbing - the fact that these exist tbw, created by some hellspawn that isn't Alice, or that Alice looked at them and thought "Cute! I'll get me some of that."
---
I like those blue chairs with the gold legs? Mind you, I like the handbag with the ants all over it, so I'm obviously not one to trust when it comes to good taste! 😭
I liked a pair of her shoes....

*Joins you in the corner of shame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fascinating. I wonder how many people here are now re-assessing their childhood/teens because of your post.. I know I am. Thank you.
Me too 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️
---
Speaking of celebrities (almost said "other celebrities" but Alice isn't even a celebrity? She's a celebrity's ex wife?) who give off similar vibes to Alice... Kate Beckinsale, anyone else feel some similarities in her recent posts?

I have loved Kate B. for awhile, but I'm realizing my following of the two is identical. Loved Ioan in Hornblower, started following his wife for content of him, found out she was zany in a way that entertained me (Don't come at me okay 😂). Loved Michael Sheen and found his daughter's mother and stayed for the zany content as well.

For awhile, but in recent posts especially she's been kinda going more crazy than normal. Like interacting with fan hate comments in her stories, posting difficult to comprehend rants in feed posts, etc. Also also, her daughter is over 18 but I felt like she was sexualizing her in a way that's weird for a mom to do? Like there's that whole interview from awhile back where they'll text each other Michael Sheen's nude scenes from films as a joke (it's her dad??)

Anyways I really feel like Alice is trying so hard to mimic Kate B's style, from quirky bow outfits to zany sm posts to make your kid a model, but it's obviously not working for her at all.
Always suspected Kate B was …. “Off”… Could never warm to her. Gives me narc energy.

Reactions: 4
It baffles me how bad her sense of style is. How can anyone get to her age and not have at least some idea of what suits them?!! And being in the acting and modelling worlds, she'll have had more opportunities than most to learn what looks good.
It’s the godawful hair for me. A decent hairdresser could drag her into 2024 and take years off her. It’s just so, SO ugly and dated. I know she has very thin hair but that doesn’t mean it can’t still look great. She does herself no favours whatsoever.

Reactions: 28
It baffles me how bad her sense of style is. How can anyone get to her age and not have at least some idea of what suits them?!! And being in the acting and modelling worlds, she'll have had more opportunities than most to learn what looks good.
I think Alice is such a narc and so convinced that her style is best that she was never willing to learn, never even thought she needed to learn about style, fashion and what suits her body type and face. In other people I would admire her confidence and determination to wear what she likes and what makes her happy regardless of what anyone else says, especially in that world of celebrity with best/worst dressed lists and every Jo Blow having an opinion of you. But with Alice it always comes back to her personality and the fact that she bullies people for their looks and style. 🤷‍♀️
---
well, that's why she uses other families to cover that (my parents did the same, except they did that because they were working every day). Elsie has done various trips within California (one time it was even prioritised over visitation with her dad) and we have seen videos of Ella bowling with other girls.

I went last week on her tiktok and noticed that the user she interacts most with is someone with a errr pretty explicit username that has called her an "annoying stupid anorexic ass" (I get sometimes it's jokes, but...) - I obviously don't know if her online friends are also her real life friends, but online friends are in those situations pretty dangerous because they tend (not all, obviously) to give "advice" that is to their entertainments benefit because they are simply too far away to be impacted by the consequences of any action they are encouraging. I can well imagine that those freaks on Ella's discord chat are exactly these kind of "friends" (and I put this in quotation marks by intention because from my experience in moderating discord servers those little friend circles are usually pretty toxic and all about being cool enough to belong there, which given the above quoted comment and the DM group name methinks is also the case here)
This is really bleeping terrifying. This is a 14 year old child and that's the kind of person she is looking too for acceptance, validation, approval, friendship. Her self-esteem is in the gutter and it seems likely she is already a walking target for every kind of predator out there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
It’s the godawful hair for me. A decent hairdresser could drag her into 2024 and take years off her. It’s just so, SO ugly and dated. I know she has very thin hair but that doesn’t mean it can’t still look great. She does herself no favours whatsoever.
BIB - That's exactly what I'm thinking. Regular visits to the hairdresser would help with that so much.

You don't need to be a bleeping billionaire to make yourself look presentable. But I guess wasting Ioans money on wine and random crap on ebay was more important to her. It just makes my head spin how someone can be so reckless when it comes to making financial decisions. She really never had to work hard for anything in her life, did she?

A few of you already pointed it out but she literally could have paid for Ellas fancy school. I hope they bring that up in court. There's no excuse for her careless spending.

Reactions: 22
I'm starting to think that she has big patches of hair missing!

Reactions: 12
The difference between smug and genuine.

View attachment 2724615

View attachment 2724620
I'm probably projecting what I want to see on the situation, but it's nice to see Ioan looking relaxed and genuinely happy. At the same time, it saddens me to think that the two girls are missing out on fun times with their father.

Was it something we said.

View attachment 2724641
As B.B. King sang, "Nobody loves me but my mother, and she could be jivin' too"

Reactions: 17
IMO I think she dresses like this because she doesn't want to be 'invisible', however all it does is make her look like a big tool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
People are right to be concerned that Ella is at risk of growing up to become Alice 2.0 and it begs the question what turned Alice into Alice? We know her mother had mental health issues and father was distant.

NPD and BPD are disorders that take root, usually (not always), in early childhood when the child doesn’t get the safe and secure loving relationships with its parents that it needs.

I agree with all of you that Alice is abominable and her behaviour is vile. I do wonder where it started though. It strikes me that Alice, at her very core, has never grown beyond the wounded child. What caused her to develop as she did?

And if many here are empathetic to Ella and fear for what this whole situation could imprint on her future potentially disordered self, why the lack of empathy for Alice?

She has done terrible things to Ioan, Bianca, the children, family members etc and Ihope the court will put measures in place to try to mitigate, but I also hope somewhere along the line Alice gets some help because she isn’t a happy person, she never has been and her spoilt behaviour and thirst for compliments shows how insecure and vulnerable she really is.

She probably believes everyone will leave her. So far they have. It’s been justified, certainly, but this is her deepest fear, one she possibly has never acknowledged and maybe never will be able to swallow.

I think she is a terrible person but I do feel sorry for her for it.

Reactions: 18
Ella doesn't have the luxury to stand back and look at her situation clearly and calmly, to rationalise who the safer parent is, let alone have the emotional and mental intelligence and maturity to do so.
This is why the US system is so tit as I have said many times. In the UK, Children's Services would have made the decision for her as a Social Worker would have done a parenting assessment on both parents. For free too. AFE would fail it and IG wouldn't. This would have happened in 2021 before things got as bad as they are now. The kids would live with IG and Ella might go into foster care/residential home if that wasn't acceptable to her. The parent deemed unsuitable doesn't get to have the kid live with them just because they run away. AFE would lose her parental rights in court and the Local authority is given parental rights instead. That's how it works and I work in this area.

I think Alice is such a narc and so convinced that her style is best that she was never willing to learn, never even thought she needed to learn about style, fashion and what suits her body type and face. In other people I would admire her confidence and determination to wear what she likes and what makes her happy regardless of what anyone else says, especially in that world of celebrity with best/worst dressed lists and every Jo Blow having an opinion of you. But with Alice it always comes back to her personality and the fact that she bullies people for their looks and style. 🤷‍♀️
---

This is really bleeping terrifying. This is a 14 year old child and that's the kind of person she is looking too for acceptance, validation, approval, friendship. Her self-esteem is in the gutter and it seems likely she is already a walking target for every kind of predator out there.
The thing I don’t like about Alice’s “style” are those gigantic square glasses that are too large for her face and the wrong shape. That with the harsh makeup that ages her and the severe hair style as well. Even worse is how she absolutely loves how she looks and is incredibly vain and arrogant. I wouldn’t care about her style either if she was kind and loving to her family.

I don’t think she neglects her hair as such. She seems to have quite bad female pattern baldness and uses tricks like the color, root spray and that lady comb-over of hers to stop her scalp shining through.
IMG_3834.jpeg
. Apart from hairpieces I doubt there’s a whole lot a stylist can do with it.

IMG_3832.jpeg

I know these pics are unflattering but they’re quite recent and show what I mean about the hair loss and color use for scalp covering. I might be wrong but it looks like pretty severe hair-loss to me. I think she’s laughed off her thinning hair in the past but I suspect it’s a sore point, it must be quite upsetting.

Reactions: 15
what turned Alice into Alice? We know her mother had mental health issues and father was distant.
We don't know and can only speculate. We don't know her mum had mh issues as AFE was socking on reddit hinting that her mum was a narc but then saying how they were besties too. Nothing she says is trustworthy especially as it's usually projection. We don't know her dad was distant either. Welp discovered he didn't cut off the 2 brothers just AFE, for good reason imo.

I have no sympathy for AFE either and will never. She fucks up everything she touches from handbags to children to other's people's mental health, money and careers. duck her. She also doesn't want to change/improve. There's ample evidence of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is why the US system is so tit as I have said many times. In the UK, Children's Services would have made the decision for her as a Social Worker would have done a parenting assessment on both parents. For free too. AFE would fail it and IG wouldn't. This would have happened in 2021 before things got as bad as they are now. The kids would live with IG and Ella might go into foster care/residential home if that wasn't acceptable to her. The parent deemed unsuitable doesn't get to have the kid live with them just because they run away. AFE would lose her parental rights in court and the Local authority is given parental rights instead. That's how it works and I work in this area.
It's so sad and frustrating that this isn't what happened with Ella and Elsie. I've felt from the beginning that Alice should lose all custody and only have supervised visitation with them, but now I'm feeling like it might be best for the girls to have an extended period completely away from Alice with no contact what so ever to try and deprogram them from her poison. I know a lot of people would disagree but I honestly believe that sometimes it's better to have no parent than to have an abusive one.
---
@Bridgeofsighs I'm sorry if I seemed to be targeting you Bridge. I didn't intend it that way. I enjoy reading your posts and viewpoints and discussing our differing experiences and opinions calmly and respectfully. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.