Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted about Amanda Abbington when Strictly started. I used her as an example of someone of a similar age who had managed to pick herself up and get on with her life after the end of a long relationship. I don't think that there's any link with Alice.

I must say that I didn't warm to her on her stint on Strictly. As you say, she's very gushy and OTT.
Alice posted something about her when she was first on Strictly (wishing her luck it asking people to vote for her or something). I get Alice vibes from her. Think she's a bit nuts like Alice.

Reactions: 17
Meanwhile in Casa Evans,

View attachment 2723312
Hasn't she realised that duck face went out of fashion at least five years ago? She's so not a Cool Mum but rather an Embarrassing Mum.

And talking of stereotypes, with talk of Ioan having to go around West Hollywood apologising and paying her bills, what's the betting that she is the biggest 'Karen' of all, so entitled as she is?

What an absolute show.

Reactions: 21
Speaking of celebrities (almost said "other celebrities" but Alice isn't even a celebrity? She's a celebrity's ex wife?) who give off similar vibes to Alice... Kate Beckinsale, anyone else feel some similarities in her recent posts?

I have loved Kate B. for awhile, but I'm realizing my following of the two is identical. Loved Ioan in Hornblower, started following his wife for content of him, found out she was zany in a way that entertained me (Don't come at me okay 😂). Loved Michael Sheen and found his daughter's mother and stayed for the zany content as well.

For awhile, but in recent posts especially she's been kinda going more crazy than normal. Like interacting with fan hate comments in her stories, posting difficult to comprehend rants in feed posts, etc. Also also, her daughter is over 18 but I felt like she was sexualizing her in a way that's weird for a mom to do? Like there's that whole interview from awhile back where they'll text each other Michael Sheen's nude scenes from films as a joke (it's her dad??)

Anyways I really feel like Alice is trying so hard to mimic Kate B's style, from quirky bow outfits to zany sm posts to make your kid a model, but it's obviously not working for her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Speaking of celebrities (almost said "other celebrities" but Alice isn't even a celebrity? She's a celebrity's ex wife?) who give off similar vibes to Alice... Kate Beckinsale, anyone else feel some similarities in her recent posts?

I have loved Kate B. for awhile, but I'm realizing my following of the two is identical. Loved Ioan in Hornblower, started following his wife for content of him, found out she was zany in a way that entertained me (Don't come at me okay 😂). Loved Michael Sheen and found his daughter's mother and stayed for the zany content as well.

For awhile, but in recent posts especially she's been kinda going more crazy than normal. Like interacting with fan hate comments in her stories, posting difficult to comprehend rants in feed posts, etc. Also also, her daughter is over 18 but I felt like she was sexualizing her in a way that's weird for a mom to do? Like there's that whole interview from awhile back where they'll text each other Michael Sheen's nude scenes from films as a joke (it's her dad??)

Anyways I really feel like Alice is trying so hard to mimic Kate B's style, from quirky bow outfits to zany sm posts to make your kid a model, but it's obviously not working for her at all.
I've not seen a single SM post from Kate Beckinsale but she's been giving me off vibes for years from her interviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

To me Alice is the reality show variant level of celebrity. You know when you have Celebrity Big Brother, Celebrity Rehab, I'm a Celebrity get me out of here and similar shows and you have no idea who the "celebrities" in there are? That's Alice.

You're breaking my heart with this Kate Beckinsale report. I really like her as an actress but don't know anything about her personal life.

Bowling question after Bianca's post. I know they give you their shoes, do they also give you their pants? I'm so not used to B wearing baggy clothes.

Reactions: 13
Just waiting for an Alice rant about Bianca mocking her with the bowling shoes like the red lipstick chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I posted about Amanda Abbington when Strictly started. I used her as an example of someone of a similar age who had managed to pick herself up and get on with her life after the end of a long relationship. I don't think that there's any link with Alice.

I must say that I didn't warm to her on her stint on Strictly. As you say, she's very gushy and OTT.
I actually posted about Amanda Abbington on the celebrity thread the other day- I remembered why I didn’t like her! When she was in a show called Cuffs, she searched for negative comments on Twitter that she wasn’t tagged in and responded passive aggressively. Made her look like such a Dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I like those blue chairs with the gold legs? Mind you, I like the handbag with the ants all over it, so I'm obviously not one to trust when it comes to good taste! 😭
I rather like the marching ants handbag too...but I blame that on my love of old b&w sci fi films from the 50's...THEM anyone?! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
even with the weight loss she still is unattractive. Ugly heart,erc…. But yes she needs a full makeover. Her wardrobe, makeup and hair choices are terrible.
They always were. She thinks she looks great as you can see from the smug smiles. Before she used to wear a dress over jeans :sick: now it's the leggings with bulky layers on top. Still :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
. I have realised that I have the same size feet as Alice. I can understand why there might have been some questionable footwear choices in her early days of fame. It was so hard in those days to get decent shoes (disclaimer, I never stuck bows to my canoes) . However, these days, i can get pretty much any style I want online, so she’s without excuse. Her bad footwear is on her.

Her blue soft furnishings, teamed with leopard print and baby pink, as well has her layered rug looks are a sight to behold.

I wanted to ask if AE & Amanda Abbington were friends. I felt like I had seen someone post on here about the two of them. From what I’ve read, they both give me very similar vibes. A stranger posted a warm message to AA on social media and she replied ‘thank you, angel’. It seemed so gushy and completely over the top. I wasn’t very sympathetic when I read about her alleged ptsd that a friend claimed she experienced during strictly. I didn’t want to unfairly judge her. However, if she’s friends with Alice, my judgements are probably correct
AFE asked people to vote for "her friend" AA when she was on Strictly. That was enough for me to decide she was never going to get my vote :D

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sitting here spewing over my $1000 power bill. (3 months) . Then I realise I’m sweet cos if I was Alice it would be $9000 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sitting here spewing over my $1000 power bill. (3 months) . Then I realise I’m sweet cos if I was Alice it would be $9000 🤪
Get your Yobucks tally added up.
I know we’ve joked for years about Ioan paying us to “troll” when all along that’s exactly what Alice was doing. Abusing him online while he paid ALL of her bills over and above the kids expenses.
Every accusation is a confession…

Reactions: 32
Bianca's bowling shoes look better than Alice's bowling shoes
Omg 💀🤣
Okay I've lost all knowledge of the deal with regards to title threads, and sorry all (and mods) if this is too early, but title thread suggestion right here 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
even with the weight loss she still is unattractive. Ugly heart,erc…. But yes she needs a full makeover. Her wardrobe, makeup and hair choices are terrible.
It baffles me how bad her sense of style is. How can anyone get to her age and not have at least some idea of what suits them?!! And being in the acting and modelling worlds, she'll have had more opportunities than most to learn what looks good.

Reactions: 19
I dont know if I ever shared this before but this cracks me up every time I'm in a shopping mall ever since this story
1000022768.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.