Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Alice left Oucassi because he could not be manipulated to marry her. The minute she saw Ioan, she saw a gorgeous young man she could mould.I think Alice had created an emotional environment with Ioan where he absolutely believed her shit “I am so sparkly, intelligent, beautiful, compassionate, worldly, sophisticated. You are a rube (country bumpkin) and so lucky I shone my light on you. I am older and more sophisticated than you and know more than you. Feel lucky I shine my light on you”. She kept telling him what to do and he followed her advice. Unfortunately her advice was shit and as his career slumped, her frustration increased because he was not being what she needed - ‘all the way Hollywood” (in her own words). At that stage her ‘career’ was going nowhere. I believe she was the one who didn’t want kids while she still thought she could be the star. When she realised her career was not likely to go anywhere, she suddenly decided she needed kids. She knew she needed kids to tie him in, hence the insistence on multiple IVF. Ioan did not want this and said it clearly, but she needed this to ensure she ‘owned’ him. And once the girls were there, I think he kind of gave up and tried to make the best of it.

The problems with HPD and NPD is it gets worse as the person gets older. It finally got to the point where it was about his personal survival vs remaining in the toxic environment. I feel desperately sorry for Ioan - I do wish he had seen the wood for the trees earlier, but I cannot blame the guy for meeting the wrong woman at the wrong time. But he should have listened to his friends - and his mother, father and siblings (they all hated her).

• Heart
Reactions: 47

NarcRage

VIP Member
He's using "I" as the initial for Ioan, no?
I.e. Ioan knew my address
ETA so do the police you moron. They have a big computer at the police station that tells them just this sort of thing when they need it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
"Anxiety through the roof," huh? Seems to have recovered quickly.

View attachment 2725717
Sushi? In the middle of the night????!!! 🥴
---
Can’t have been the same police visit AG was talking about… They apparently don’t know what Alcatone’s talking about! 😜

IMG_1450.jpeg

They’re really not very good at this tag teaming are they! 👀
---
I’ll just leave this here for Tone…

IMG_1451.jpeg

… and he thinks we don’t care!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
This arsehole kind of has a point Lol.
We even have the dedicated lurker who only likes our comments 🤣

61781288-72BB-4C44-829D-0F3D2767E425.jpeg

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Had a long wait for an appointment earlier and looked at some old threads.

Some Turds are compassionate, kind and insightful, some are witty and clever, some artistic and poetic, some are funny as fuck and some have all these qualities.

I’d rather be a Turd than in Alice’s motley crew of thick, embittered enablers any day.

Love to all 💕

• Heart

priusrat

She really does. And her tiny mind is incapable of understanding that there is more than one blonde California lawyer who is interested in this case. She still thinks I'm someone else! 🤣🤣🤣
I work with a few blonde CA lawyers (99% sure different area of law) but I still like to drop hints when I talk to them just in case one of them ends up being you. They probably why I keep asking if they've ever considered driving priuses.

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Hi fans, look if you want an autograph just yell.
Dumbfucks.
I’m crying into my gorgeous new husband’s arms while I plan our next big family holiday with the hard earned cash I made working for it.
Never been kissed can bite me.
Those CCJ are all public ya know. PaY yOuR bIlLs!
Kidding on your MLM2 account wasn’t exposed and you’re here as much as anyone. Reading and raging with nobody to love you.
I wonder what the difference is bitching about me, a bit of a celebrity with actual fans, on Twitter is than me doing it here on a gossip site. Never had the polis at my door though…
Bless.
---
While you’re here visiting. What happened to the money Tony?
Blindly abusing on that cunt’s behalf while she scams poor pathetic Sian is disgusting. That woman had just lost her job and didn’t have much to donate to a fraudulent GFM.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheMogadon

Seriously?? @Hiraeth is the GAL. @welp is Bianca. Or a Scottish man. Or a German IT spy. Am I the only Tattle who is actually not involved in this case? Or maybe I'm Dupee? Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! 😎
just hang on a minute.

Cookies a type of biscuit
Biscuits are made with flour
A type of flower is a daisy
Know what else is a type of flower??

THAT’S RIGHT IRIS. SHOW YOURSELF.

Sorry. Got possessed by the spirit of the genius that is AFE for a wee minute there.

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Cry me a river. He either used his account to defame and harass Ioan and Bianca, or he allowed the Loser General use his account to do so. He is involved.

Screenshot_20240130_194747_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Old Soak

VIP Member
Hey Alice. Santa called. He said to remind you that you can keep the belt until November 1st 2024. It’s a loaner and he wants it back.
IMG_2411.jpeg

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
This could all be 'over' in 6 weeks! (although we know it will never be over until Alice is..... ummm....... you know....)
The custody part, anyway! They still have to have the financial trial. Once custody is decided then the Elkins Kalt law firm will cease to be involved in Ioan's behalf and the Langlois firm will handle the trial on financial issues for him. It will be interesting to see what the forensic accountants have found regarding Alice's magical $26 (by that I mean the money she's likely taken and concealed).

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Re the giant dildo crash: IIRC Alice was trying to deflect from something she had done or gain sympathy following something she had done. She claimed Tony had been in a car crash and someone looked up police or newspaper reports for that day and the only accident reported in Bristol was a car crash near the dildo statue. With no proof that it was actually him, the jokes still wrote themselves and so began another great tattle folklore….🤣

• Haha
  • Heart