Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that no one has responded to Tone's posts. Could be that no one wants to be involved. What happened to the army of supporters?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On some level Ella knows her mother doesn't love her. That is a devastating core wound that many adults don't ever get over. They spend a lifetime looking for love with the same kind of people because A) they don't believe they deserve love and B) they are desperate to heal that mother wound by making someone with the same issues as their mother love them in the belief that that will heal them. The greatest need for a human being is acceptance. The greatest fear is rejection. Ella already feels rejected by her father, and you can bet Alice is pounding this belief home every single day. She will be terrified of being rejected by her mother, and that will be compounded by the fact Alice is her mother, and all the complicated psychological and physiological needs that come with that bond. She's doing everything she can to earn her mother's love, and make no mistake, on some level she KNOWS she has to work for that love, that she has to be the perfect embodiment of what Alice wants at all times or risk being shut out in the cold, both emotionally and physically. That threat of "the babies can support me or they can duck off to Gloria's" was a terrifying threat in so many ways.

As for criticising Ella's behaviour by comparing her to Elsie in the same situation, they are completely different people and it's no surprise they might react to the same circumstances differently. They aren't clones of each other, even with the same parents and growing up in the same home. Anyone with siblings knows this. And sadly it looks like Elsie may not be so different from Ella - she didn't join in Ella's antics at Ioan and Bianca's flat, but apparently she was laughing too when they ran away. The reality is they are children stuck in an incredibly abusive situation with a mother who is deliberately hurting them to punish her ex, who will hurt them even more to punish them if they show any longing for their father. Surely we can all have compassion for that.
Beautifully written, CM, and spot on - far more articulate than that which I wrote. Ella can’t even be judged by fourteen year old standards, because she’s been artificially constrained into a much younger way of thinking by her mother, and has been so isolated - bar for her creepy, unsavoury ‘friends’ and dear old Tone online - that she has no normal parameters of behaviour or boundaries to judge by or learn from. Abusers ensure that their victims don’t escape the prison in which they’ve been isolated because wider social norms will reveal that their situation is a dangerously unstable and unhealthy one. Alice cannot let her vulnerable daughter out of her clutches because in comparison with a normal family, theirs is irredeemably toxic. It can be a huge wake up call to realise that abusive behaviour ISN’T the norm. I was isolated and treated like a dog by my father even before the drinking and SA started; in my shortlived marriage, I was isolated from friends and my beloved mother; in the last relationship that utterly broke my mind and spirit, and cemented the CPTSD, he too isolated me, destroyed my friendships/relationships and systematically coerced me into mistakenly believing that was a norm (it was certainly familiar; as you say, we cleave to what we know, entering into toxic relationships because we are accustomed to them). IG was certainly in this place with few-friends Alice, and Ella definitely is. She has no yardsticks, nothing to measure her behaviour against, her worst instincts celebrated and her distress weaponised (‘the babies can support me or they can duck off… witch… you’re going to Gloria’s for the rest of the week’). I really do believe IG knows this, has learnt this himself through therapy and a decent relationship with Bianca, which is why he has been so insistent that both girls have therapy, and why his door is always open for poor Ella.
I just imagine the hell that this child is living through - that both these vulnerable children are living through. Poison and lies poured into their ears 24/7, a relentless tirade of filth and falsehood. No-one else in that house to intervene. No family friends or role models. Elsie’s father’s friend checked out, probably because of the fake RO; Elsie too cannot escape. The input of unsavoury and unhealthy men like Tone, Lupin and Clive. Parasocial relationship with so-called fans desperate to feed the delusions, because it keeps them connected with a ‘stah’. Ella went from a too-expensive school IG could not afford at Alice’s behest to no school at all to an entirely different institution. How could she learn? How can she? What kind of normal interactions can she have with Alice breathing down her neck 24-7 and calling the paparazzi - what kind of relationships can she have with her classmates in the face of such embarrassment?
I also would not be at all surprised if Alice has, or has attempted to implant false memories in the girl’s heads. What she said about ‘Daddy being creepy’ is very telling. Disgustingly so.
So much love to you, CM - I hope you’re okay after you shared such intense, personal memories with us recently. Always here if you need.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m still convinced Tone is Alice. He’s likely the scapegoat and has probably been treated like tit by Alice. Alice is using deflection from something she’s done/doing/thinking of doing, as well as hoping for sympathy. AFE needs a forking strait jacket because she’s truly insane. The engagement and the hearing have sent her flying over the cuckoos’s nest.

Reactions: 16
I'm gonna keep it simple and refer to them as Losers.
I'm going to go simple too - Alice's prison penpals.

@Autisteuse Thank you lovely ❤ I hope tonight is a better night and the kitten gives you lots of love and laughs. Fair warning, if I ever get to visit England, I'm going to make a beeline for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cry me a river. He either used his account to defame and harass Ioan and Bianca, or he allowed the Loser General use his account to do so. He is involved.

Screenshot_20240130_194747_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
They want to know why he drove into a decorative dildo. That was him, right?
---

And living four miles away from a crime scene is hardly cause for hysteria or caps. Drama king.
I want to see this dildo statue! Googling didn't help... 🫣😱
---
Nope
We’re Scottish so it’s Polis or Popo 😂
Not that I’ve had any dealings with them…
Cops internally when I worked as police staff. Or an officer if referring to just one. Behind their backs, use your imagination.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to see this dildo statue! Googling didn't help... 🫣😱
---

Cops internally when I worked as police staff. Or an officer if referring to just one. Behind their backs, use your imagination.
Wasn't it a Tattle turds ex who drove into a dildo statue and somehow we've got it mixed up with Tone? Although to be fair I think we can all see Tone driving into a giant dildo statue. We can probably all see Alice diving onto a giant dildo statue. Maybe we should gift her a holiday to SK's penis park. It might help her get over the loss of Ioan and his 7".
Penis-bench.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2725386

Have never seen an English person use thru, ever.
So her brother is finally being held accountable for his death threat/s against BW (yes, I remember). GOOD.

No one should get away with the things he posted on Twitter/X. No one. It was shocking.

I imagine this means our local law enforcement was involved here.

And let me say how badly this will reflect on his sister. Abuse-by-proxy and more.

Actions meet consequences.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 61
"Anxiety through the roof," huh? Seems to have recovered quickly.

1000044859.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.