Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Tone had established already that it was Ioan
It's complete BS, no way would the police turn up with an accusation and refuse to say who, what, where and when it occurred. It just would not happen!!

Reactions: 31
View attachment 2729926
duck around and find out FUCKO
I love his typo here - apparently, he knows his own address! 🤣

Btw, Tone, as we all know you're reading here: you do realise that if the police know your name and that you live in Bristol, they can - gasp! - find out your exact address without a complainant having to provide it to them, right? I know - it's like witchcraft!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Bit of a tangent but as the poster above mentioned London I had a memory of one of the FM’s calling South London Saaaaf. Can anyone remember that tweet on X? It was fairly recent and in relation to tattlers having a secret code so we knew who each other were if we ever met IRL. Anyway just leaving this here…

View attachment 2729849
Jesus, how much better does Ioan look these days??!

Reactions: 34
I love his typo here - apparently, he knows his own address! 🤣

Btw, Tone, as we all know you're reading here: you do realise that if the police know your name and that you live in Bristol, they can - gasp! - find out your exact address without a complainant having to provide it to them, right? I know - it's like witchcraft!
Smartest person in the room is Tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not just regular plod, but Detective Constables!
(I wanted a Tosh from The Bill, but they didn’t have it)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bit of a tangent but as the poster above mentioned London I had a memory of one of the FM’s calling South London Saaaaf. Can anyone remember that tweet on X? It was fairly recent and in relation to tattlers having a secret code so we knew who each other were if we ever met IRL. Anyway just leaving this here…

View attachment 2729849
UGH. The ICK (bleep caps) off this photo. Poor Ioan 🤢 Alice is just such a needy grabby limpet. How did he ever put up with shite like this. That coupled with what we now know about her halitosis 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder why it is the Twitter loons fixate on me.
witch, you’re a fan.
Alice Evans is an abuser. She’s setting her ex husband up and using her own children to do so.
I give zero fucks about the consequences she experiences because of that. I give zero fucks about a young adult displaying criminal behaviour when I never have.
duck off.
---
I’m not @-ing those poor abused children, I’m not engaging with their uncle who could also be their mother.
Do one.
I am jealous. I’ve only had one screenshat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing about Alice and her two supporters on Twattle is, he left her three years ago this week. Physically left, moved out and left with the clothes on his back. This man has been through the toughest and still manages to smile and have a healthy romantic relationship while these mad cunts rant and rave about what she’s owed etc etc. He left. He won. He’s engaged to someone else.
Now, if my so-called friend behaved like this still three years after being dumped I wouldn’t be sharing screenshots of the tit my ex’s friends, family and in this case Tattle, say about her. I would be encouraging her to move on in a healthy way for her children. For herself. You now all know she’s lied to you many many times. He’s been paying her bills for years and she’s been claiming abject poverty. $26 anyone?
The fact you still stand up for that, get a bleeping life. Some 66 year old woman is out there lonely, cry wanking with her sad looking dog hoping for a breadcrumb from someone who wouldn’t be your friend in real life. She looks down on you. In every single way.
Alice defines herself by her relationship status. Celeb-adjacency. Now she has none.
A lonely spinster acting the hard woman on Twitter isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I’ve never understood why Alice doesn’t visit Tone if she cares about him. He’s really unwell, she’s jobless, why not pay him a supporting visit….oh wait

Reactions: 31
If receiving nearly a half million over from your ex husband over 3 years is struggling, sign me up please.
She is an abuser. Quit defending her.

Screenshot_20240201_203107_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
People hate Alice because she's an abuser and a liar.

Screenshot_20240201_203127_Samsung Internet.jpg

She didn't deny being Marcia. It's not irrational, there are countless reasons to hate AFE.

Screenshot_20240201_203112_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not just regular plod, but Detective Constables!
(I wanted a Tosh from The Bill, but they didn’t have it)
Don't look like the defectives I worked with. They all wore the same black suit (even the women) - usually from Slater Menswear in Glasgow - plus shirt and tie for the blokes. They all wore the same colour shirt and tie every day so often that we wondered if there was a secret memo going round - "On Wednesday, we will wear... PINK".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.