Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Yep. He couldn't have picked someone more different. Thank God. No need for 6 year courtships and an engagement that was forced by an ultimatum. No screaming harpy demonising his fans and writing shitty emails to them that he had to sign off on. No more bragging about the 7" and how Ioan is mine, all mine and you ate all pies. You know what - I feel another prediction coming on - this marriage won't end in an acrimonious divorce! I prefer 'Yoyo' to 'Baby Angel' :sick: too.
The irony is that Alice and the girls have noooo idea how lucky they are that he met someone like Bianca who has an open heart, doesn’t seem to struggle with jealousy, and who loves Ioan so much she no doubt holds a lot of love for the girls too despite circumstances. He could easily have met someone who tried to influence him to cut them all off a long time ago, instead of someone who keeps standing by his side while he fights, pulls her weight financially to ensure they can afford to live while the girls needs are met, and who despite everything i’m sure would love nothing more than to work towards a healthy coparenting situation someday.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Very strange how Tone’s illness manifests.

Talking to the coppers during normal UK hours is very bad. Very tired after dialysis.

Eating sushi at 1 AM and tweeting at 2 AM then up again a few hours later and back on X first thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Funny she's now locked her account
Immediately after me talking about the similar timing of Amelia Earhart posts
---

I think your post was after hers...certainly after the post she commented on.
A really weird coincidence.
She clearly is on here hence she's locked her twitter so quickly
She made some heartfelt posts about her family and no doubt locked her account in fear of people making rude comments about her loved ones. I would like to think that no one here would do such a thing; perhaps she is afraid it will happen because it's something she would do. And that's sad. Best she is ignored.

After all, we have a status hearing coming up and possibly more stained, incomplete documents will be filed. Ain't got no time for bit players 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Judge: you cannot post about Ioan
Alice: posts about Ioan
Tony: posts about Ioan

Police: Tony, stop posting that stuff on twitter
AlcoTone: posts about it on twitter

• Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Hi all,

Re thread titles the actual thing has always been after page 48. But mods only ever want tattle to run smoothly and get it in the neck regardless so it's not something we worry about.

Id say try to keep them nearer the back of the thread and use some nuisance when choosing a new one. On some threads people suggest a title on page 1, it obviously gets the most votes as it has a week to collect them and then is often stale a week later. So best to avoid this.

End of the day it's only a title.

Ps if you want to get updates on a thread press watch rather than just posting "great thread title" as it adds nothing and if everyone did it then it would be full of spam.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
What I don't understand is why Tone is publicising the fact that the police may have visited him (I'm still not 100% convinced it is true yet).

If I was visited by the police, I would be mortified! I certainly wouldn't then go on Twitter and talk about it.

Unless the narrative is "look what my sister's evil ex-husband and his fiancée are doing to us! We're innocent"?

Reactions: 51

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I notice under the Joint Statement of Disputed Issues there is this statement:

"...The PMA confirms the contents then existing at the Family Residence as
well as some jewelry are Petitioner's sole and separate property, and to the extent such items still
exist, they would be Petitioner's sole and separate property, regardless of their current value..."

Does that include that leopard skin monstrosity over the Blue carpet? Please say it ain't so Ioan! HAHAHAHHHAAA

View attachment 2723045
At least he is rid of the monstrosity standing on it. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I’ve been thinking about what’s going on with Ella, and the disapprobation she still receives on these threads sometimes.
I teach psychology to pre-U students - one of my many hats. I won’t go into axons and dendrons; but I think it’s important to bear in mind what happens to the brain as a child reaches adolescence. In short, it’s Armageddon. Grey matter decreases; white matter increases. The brain refolds itself, trimming away extraneous matter. Neurons and neuronal activity increases. Emotions run riot. A teenager’s social state reflects directly on her mental state, and vice versa. Lifelong tendencies to depression and addiction are established during the teen years. Ella has been going through years of hell. We only see the carnage of Casa Evans from a distance. Ella is in the middle of it.
Alice referred to the girls as her ‘life’s work’. IG, for the sake of his own sanity - and I don’t think it would be pushing the envelope through the sorting-office wall to say ‘existence’ - left Ella at the worst possible time in her development, because Alice left him no choice in so doing. She was on the cusp of young adulthood, where, as mentioned above, the brain goes through sizeable and unalterable changes. Physical development, menstruation - with its huge challenges, not the least of which means a young woman realises her capacity for fertility and has to guard against it, plus all the predatory behaviour from the males of the species it brings - and, as a Harvard study suggests, cycling through every single human emotion once every twenty four hours… plus the nightmare of a manipulative and damaging mother-figure who punishes where she should praise, and praises where she should punish.
Ella should have been allowed to follow the normal maturation process, i.e. begin to separate herself from the mother figure and explore her own identity. (Usually, this involves a lot of slammed doors, ‘I hate you’, and competition.) Instead, she was forced to believe she could ‘change’ and counsel her own father. She had to witness her mother’s incessant drunkenness, alarming behaviour, and experience foulmouthed abuse. Ella endured endless tales of her father’s apparent betrayal, to the extent she became brainwashed against him. Then, at a time when she should have been indulging in customary adolescent risk-taking and social interaction, she was pulled from school and wider society for an entire year and isolated with an abusive, substance-addicted woman. God knows how many hours Alice worked on Ella. And God only knows what Alice claimed, given her unfamiliarity with the truth. I wouldn’t be surprised if Evans claimed IG perpetrated the most vile and horrific crimes in an effort to get Ella onside.
What seems to be forgotten is just how young Ella is. Her shocking behaviour during the sleepover is not that of an adult, but a much younger child. Older adolescents may have indulged in a bit of arson and/or criminal damage. Ella threw around groceries and ran away. The account of her behaviour by the psychiatrist is more reminiscent of a nine-year-old - and the judge saw it.
Because she has been simultaneously infantilised and parentified, she has been forced into the position whereby she feels responsible for Alice, yet has absolutely no compulsion to mature. Her various crimes - hacking into his IG and posting infantile messages, stealing $400 for Christmas presents - are the actions of a much younger person. Her height is irrelevant. She’s a damaged, disturbed kid who has been kept in a near-hostage situation. She has had no chance to develop at her own speed, and her enforced isolation ensures she’s infantilised.
She’s not beyond hope, though. The therapist with whom she is working will be making sizeable changes. By appealing to her immaturity, they will hopefully be able to instill in her the foundations for responsible, mature adulthood. But it is incredibly difficult to undo that much manipulation, estrangement and faux-adoration. Pushing her down the model route, so that Alice can be a Kardashian-style momager, is a catastrophic mistake. While Ella is undoubtedly a beautiful girl, she has neither the maturity nor resilience to cope with the dark, cutthroat, shallow and insincere world of modelling.
I think IG knows all this, which is why he hasn’t given up hope. It may take years for Ella to grow up and wake up to what has been done to her, but he will always be ready to welcome her home. She is a desperately wounded soul who needs understanding and compassion, no matter how vilely she has behaved. It is best not to judge her by adult standards, but see her as the wounded, manipulated child that she is.

(Apologies for the essay. Returning to lurking - depression. Love to all.)
I can never forget Alice telling the girls she didn’t want to see them and they could fuck off to Gloria’s. The ‘the babies can support me or fuck off’. If Ella appears to support Alice’s vile behaviour it’s because she has no choice. For her own survival. She has been separated from her father, is well aware she isn’t safe or secure with her mother, and likely feels she has to do everything her mum says to avoid being abandoned or threatened or worse.

Think we’d all do well to put ourselves in the shoes of a ten year old who loses their dad (who believes their dad has outright upped and abandoned them), whose mother is a frightening presence, who then spends the next three years in hell, unable to escape to school for much of that time, trying to protect her little sister, whose mother is ineffectual, who is told for years she is going to lose her home and who knows where we’ll end up? Just the pain alone of having such a close bond with her dad and then being told he no longer loves her. She’s doing the best the can and frankly I’m surprised she hasn’t done worse than she has. People forget when you’re under this kind of pressure and stress you will do whatever it takes to survive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

welp

VIP Member
Why do the cops always arrive at 8pm and always when those Evans siblings just so happen to sleep on those days early

• Haha
Reactions: 49

M33L4

VIP Member

Here’s a bit of advice for you Tone/Marcia/K, me calling you or Alice Evans a cunt, not illegal. Freedom of speech you see.
Telling someone you dream about slitting their throat, illegal. Threatening two people protected by a DVRO and being in direct contact with the holder of that DVRO, illegal.
Fuck it, I’m setting up my own legal firm.
Alexa, play the Ally McBeal playlist…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

M33L4

VIP Member
Defending yourself against unfounded allegations is not taking sides against your family!! I really think Ioan has been far too bloody lenient in not defending the shit publicity that been thrown at him. I think we're all in agreement the target was to try and get Bianca deported with the assault allegations as well.
Moo!!
There will also be more serious allegations in his future from Alice. We all know it’s coming.
She’s tried to ruin this man after years of psychological, emotional and financial abuse. Possibly violence too.
Add that to your list of crimes Alice, you should be in jail. Cunt.
Anyone still defending this cow needs to take a long hard look at themselves. It’s just sport to them now. The first thing some of them do is hate scroll on Tattle. Setting up numerous accounts to gossip about Ioan, Bianca and even people like me.
This “greasy haired party planner” will always be superior to you in every single way you sad bitch. I have the love of a good man, something you will never and have never had.
Tell me you’ve never been kissed without telling me…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48