Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I had France and Italy in mind. The French are more forgiving.

You make good points.

It's just far too easy to say she has no hope at all. I find that harsh. I don't agree with it.

MOO
She has no hope at all. It's the reality because of who she is. She is too lazy to even do cameos from her living room. There is not one thing in her behavior in the last three years that shows she is going to be a responsible adult as far as work.

Reactions: 28
Why doesn't she use the timer on her phone to take a selfie. It's really easy and no phone in the pic. She should follow Kelly Rutherford, another narcissistic, for tips. Yes she still has the phone 😕 but her selfies are quite good.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn't she use the timer on her phone to take a selfie. It's really easy and no phone in the pic. She should follow Kelly Rutherford, another narcissistic, for tips. Yes she still has the phone 😕 but her selfies are quite good.
She filters her selfies until she looks like a cartoon villain.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Breaking news apparently Bianca was the only girl in 200 years to go to st Marys cathedral college Sydney . Another fail from daily fail .

St Mary's Cathedral College (SMCC) is a systemic Catholic secondary day school for boys, located in the central business district of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Founded in 1824, it is the oldest Catholic school in Australia and among the oldest schools in the country,
DM don't do even the most basic research
---
I know I've posted this before but I do like this video -- no mention of AFE at all:
(Alice obviously never watched this or listened to the "meaning" that is referenced.)

AAAAHHHH a scarf and gilet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tomorrow's DM headline. Article regarding Bianca Wallace angers Alice Evans.
(insert recent filtered 70's flight attendent costumed Alice here)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I realize that we have already decided that Alice is a narcissist, but I saw this on Instagram and damn, it's so spot on!

Screenshot_20240121-180157~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She used this mirror for selfies last year to. In reality she looked more like a grubby Winston Churchill than anything.

Ozempic doesn’t work for everyone, I don’t doubt she’s tried it, I just don’t think she got the effect other people do.

Reactions: 11
I can see the desperation in this comment.

If I type it with all caps shouty words, maybe it will come true.

Screenshot_20240128_003829_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Haha
Yes, I had France and Italy in mind. The French are more forgiving.

You make good points.

It's just far too easy to say she has no hope at all. I find that harsh. I don't agree with it.

MOO
France?... Hmmm, that might be not be possible for her. She might have burned her bridges in France too
Remember she sent several letters to the director of Ioan's last movie which was made in France. Who knows what she said in the letter and what threats she might have made. She might have been extra nasty, given the fact that the director was black, We all know how she speaks to Black people.

Reactions: 25
The comments on that DM article are insane - the insinuations that Bianca is spending Saturday night on her keyboard! 😂 I mean I know that’s how some flight attendants roll, but can you imagine being 31 in LA with a hot man on your arm and saying “I’ll be with you in a minute hon, I’m arguing on the internet”?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I love when Turds discover the joy that is "Alice Evans Designs". Sadly, Alice has not shown us her creative side recently, but if you check out the reviews, you'll see the wonderful items that she has previously sold to people with more money than sense her adoring customers.
Enjoy! 🤣🥴
I'd love to know whether any of her customers are still using their bags. I'm wondering about the conversations that might arise due to her plastering "AE" on them. "Who's AE?" "Alice Evans the film star". "You mean the same one who's got a restraining order against her?" "Yeah but just look at her beautiful designs - she's so talented" "Errr..."

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I like how she is wearing a black ring on her wedding finger (edit: lol engagement finger too) ever since the big announcement. okay, there are no pictures of her recently before that, but it still cracks me up
View attachment 2718723
also her posts have suddenly picked up after "being advised to lay low"
She closed the wardrobe doors!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has no hope at all. It's the reality because of who she is. She is too lazy to even do cameos from her living room. There is not one thing in her behavior in the last three years that shows she is going to be a responsible adult as far as work.
If she really did need money she'd be bending over backwards to make those cameos, she's got money hidden imo.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2718804
Aaaaaand cue another hideous body warmer/jerkin and ‘cute’ knock kneed pose.
Why is she so set on looking like she's got shoulders like an American footballer? Always so top heavy with the layers. Get a turtleneck sweater if your neck bothers you that much, and try a skirt to hide those hideous legs, cos those leggings will be capable of walking to the laundry basket on their own by now 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That outfit is horrendous! Looks like she is either going bowling or has a job in the circus!! Awful
Awful 🤣 🤡

• Haha
Why is she so set on looking like she's got shoulders like an American footballer? Always so top heavy with the layers. Get a turtleneck sweater if your neck bothers you that much, and try a skirt to hide those hideous legs, cos those leggings will be capable of walking to the laundry basket on their own by now 🤢
She should have spent some of the undeserved money on a few things that fit properly and don't look a hot mess.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.