Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF (apart from the terrible clothes) she has lost the gunt. The ozempic has worked wonders. She looked eight months pregnant in the front garden photos wearing that blue dress.

Reactions: 41
Oh I’m so sure Ioan will see this and come running straight back…
Never mind CHANGE YOUR NAME, CLEAN YOUR ROOM!
---
She’s been rolling on the floor crying and vomiting and ended up with those clothes on. Put yourself and the pumas firmly in the bin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She's eyeing Ella as her next meal ticket on the nepo modelling circuit
If only Alice knew how many ‘nepo babies’ couldn't make it as a model, not even with Daddy’s millions and all the contacts in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
TBF (apart from the terrible clothes) she has lost the gunt. The ozempic has worked wonders. She looked eight months pregnant in the front garden photos wearing that blue dress.
not entirely, it was visible (albeit not as large of course) in one of the pap shots. Wearing black helps a lot to hide the gunt, as do the scarves. When that infamous blue dress picture happened she was papped a week later looking much slimmer because of what she was wearing and the angle. She has lost some weight but the blue dress picture is not a fair comparison. She was done dirty in that one.
Oh I’m so sure Ioan will see this and come running straight back…
Never mind CHANGE YOUR NAME, CLEAN YOUR ROOM!
---
She’s been rolling on the floor crying and vomiting and ended up with those clothes on. Put yourself and the pumas firmly in the bin.
right, for all the healing/moving on talk she just cant get rid of the name she hates so much LOL (and no, she definitely can do that, it may just cost her her blue check)

Reactions: 26
If she isn’t working out, and looking at her in leggings she hasn’t, I’d hate to know what her abs look like under that worn out old black tank top. (shudders)

Reactions: 11
Whats going on with them grubby nails 🤮
Forget about the nails. Looks like she is still wearing the same clothes from three days ago. She did change the shoes, the coat and bed sheet around her neck, and added some lipstick...And the filters are back. She is completely delusional. Utter Utter Clown.

Reactions: 31
What the hell does she look like. 70s air hostess scarf, Santa’s belt, Eric Morecambe’s glasses and Ronald Macdonald’s shoes.
I saw those pics and thought Edna from the Incredibles x wannabe influencer pose x year 1987.

And it's not surprising that someone on meeting her called her broad. She's like a linebacker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It seems we're at the Narc feed stage then. 👌🏼

And she looks good, IMO. It's the behavior that's the issue.

She has little to no chance of working in the industry in LA and probably the US as a whole. I think she could get work as an actress/personality/reality TV gal in the UK. She has no chance of any Real Housewives gigs here. The liability issues alone killed that dream. I have no doubt the DVRO will be extended indefinitely. She's a walking red flag.

She has connections and friends in the UK. It's where she's from. Her support network is there. If I was in her shoes I'd be trying to make a move back to Europe, stop the bullshit, and start negotiating something with the father. She's not going to be able to maintain her lifestyle in LA. No way she can afford it. I fully anticipate that the Judge won't make IG fund her entitled life. He'll expect her to get a real job and start to support herself/contribute to financially supporting the girls. A base in the UK would mean she could easily get over to Paris or Italy to work. Being fluent in both languages is handy.

The damage is done with the PA at this point. I don't see either child living with IG and BW anytime soon.

A friend of mine married an American woman (he's European) and had a child with her. They divorced and both remarried. The child lives with the mother while he moved to another country for work and settled there. Both had more children. They've worked out visitation, holidays, etc., and from different parts of the world. It can be done.

Look, I think she's a horror and what she's done to IG, the girls, and BW is unconscionable. That said, I'm a realist. She's a big personality and she has people interested in her story. It seems most of them are in the UK. Now is the time to look at big moves and ride that wave. She'll sink if she stays in LA.

Everyone wins if she swims.

MOO

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
And those ancient leggings she wears every single day! BARF. None of it suits her - or would suit anyone come to that - and every single thing looks cheap, crappy and completely style free. Why is there always a gilet involved? And a huge scarf tucked into a pointless belt? duck me.
The leggings make me sick. I actually don’t think women over 40 should be wearing them lol. And Alice wears the same nasty pair all the time.
And why oh why wear shoes that emphasize the feet when they are so big?? Gaa!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She has little to no chance of working in the industry in LA and probably the US as a whole. I think she could get work as an actress/personality/reality TV gal in the UK. She has no chance of any Real Housewives gigs here. The liability issues alone killed that dream. I have no doubt the DVRO will be extended indefinitely. She's a walking red flag.

She has connections and friends in the UK. It's where she's from. Her support network is there. If I was in her shoes I'd be trying to make a move back to Europe, stop the bullshit, and start negotiating something with the father. She's not going to be able to maintain her lifestyle in LA. No way she can afford it. I fully anticipate that the Judge won't make IG fund her entitled life. He'll expect her to get a real job and start to support herself/contribute to financially supporting the girls. A base in the UK would mean she could easily get over to Paris or Italy to work. Being fluent in both languages is handy.

The damage is done with the PA at this point. I don't see either child living with IG and BW anytime soon.

A friend of mine married an American woman (he's European) and had a child with her. They divorced and both remarried. The child lives with the mother while he moved to another country for work and settled there. Both had more children. They've worked out visitation, holidays, etc., and from different parts of the world. It can be done.

Look, I think she's a horror and what she's done to IG, the girls, and BW is unconscionable. That said, I'm a realist. She's a big personality and she has people interested in her story. It seems most of them are in the UK. Now is the time to look at big moves and ride that wave. She'll sink if she stays in LA.

MOO
She won’t get full custody with a DVRO so how does she move to the UK?

Reactions: 16

Look, I think she's a horror and what she's done to her IG, the girls, and BW is unconscionable. That said, I'm a realist. She's a big personality and she has people interested in her story. It seems most of them are in the UK. Now is the time to look at big moves and ride that wave. She'll sink if she stays in LA.

MOO
Hhmmm. I don't know about that. Interested and watching a car crash is very different to wanting her on Loose Women. There are incidents of some perfectly decent people being absolutely slaughtered for just some weird words. I see no redemption arc happening in the UK for Al. People will forgive indiscretions if you are likeable but Al definitely isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She'll sink if she stays in LA.
She's sunk already. There's no redemption here. She used to use her insta to flog her horrible bags. Now it's just stupid poses which isn't going to pay the rent. She doesn't do cameos anymore either.

When she loses spousal support, she still won't work. I imagine she will live in Gloria's neighbourhood or live with Gloria. Failing that she will move in with Tone. It's possible IG won't mind her moving back to the UK with the kids if he can't reunify anyway.

She would get benefits and a council flat in the UK as a bankrupt. I've said all along that's her destiny. She never supported herself and she won't start now at 55.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She won’t get full custody with a DVRO so how does she move to the UK?
Good question. I think settlement discussions would solve those issues? I could be wrong and I might still be in my hopeful phase which could easily prove to totally unrealistic and a real waste of time.

I'm trying! 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 20

MOO
she cant use the story that made people interested in her with her DVRO

also getting acting work with a problematic history is even harder in the UK. And reality TV is difficult with a DVRO

tbh of all the things you mentioned I can only imagine acting work in France/Italy (and particulary France is crowded with talent so idk)

she also cant move the kids to the UK without having full custody or Ioan's consent (not like I think she would want)

Her big chance was after the Lorraine interview. Zip it up after this and then she would have received tons of reality show offers and perhaps even a TV or acting role, or a column. A book deal would have worked. Her reputation would be intact. Perhaps even the co-parenting relationship.

If she doesnt do a honest job now she should try to get as many conventions in as possible (and audition for roles), that's how most actors in her position survive. But perhaps she lacks offers

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
she cant use the story that made people interested in her with her DVRO

also getting acting work with a problematic history is even harder in the UK. And reality TV is difficult with a DVRO

tbh of all the things you mentioned I can only imagine acting work in France/Italy

she also cant move the kids to the UK without having full custody or Ioan's consent (not like I think she would want)

Her big chance was after the Lorraine interview. Zip it up after this and then she would have received tons of reality show offers and perhaps even a TV or acting role, or a column. A book deal would have worked. Her reputation would be intact. Perhaps even the co-parenting relationship.

If she doesnt do a honest job now she should try to get as mqny conventions in as possible, that's how most actors in her position survive. But perhaps she lacks offers
Yes, I had France and Italy in mind. The French are more forgiving.

You make good points.

It's just far too easy to say she has no hope at all. I find that harsh. I don't agree with it.

MOO

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.