Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I had France and Italy in mind. The French are more forgiving.

You make good points.

It's just far too easy to say she has no hope at all. I find that harsh. I don't agree with it.

MOO
the French are very forgiven

the problem is just it's stacked with talent and international productions. her language isnt even an advantage this way.

Acting is sometimes a lottery. Even she could one day land a good role out of nowhere. But while you wait for this she has to ensure a Plan B.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she’s sold another story to DM and needs some new pics for them to use.
---
She doesn’t have socks on in those grotty puma pumps does she?

for me it’s the shoes that killed it all.

Reactions: 15
She's sunk already. There's no redemption here. She used to use her insta to flog her horrible bags. Now it's just stupid poses which isn't going to pay the rent. She doesn't do cameos anymore either.

When she loses spousal support, she still won't work. I imagine she will live in Gloria's neighbourhood or live with Gloria. Failing that she will move in with Tone. It's possible IG won't mind her moving back to the UK with the kids if he can't reunify anyway.

She would get benefits and a council flat in the UK as a bankrupt. I've said all along that's her destiny. She never supported herself and she won't start now at 55.

You should totally be AFE's accountability coach. Goddamn. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel so sorry for Ioan and the girls. These selfies are a horror for all of us, but for them it's just Saturday.
---
AFE would lose even more weight if his wallet was removed from her bleeping hands.
Waiting to see of she responds to this comment.

Screenshot_20240127_185639_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel so sorry for Ioan and the girls. These selfies are a horror for all of us, but for them it's just Saturday.
---
AFE would lose even more weight if his wallet was removed from her bleeping hands.
Waiting to see of she responds to this comment.

View attachment 2718948
that shows how thick they are. deadbeats dont pay (like Alice) and dont want to see their kids. Ioan is the complete opposite of a deadbeat

Also Alice would love it if he was still there, not because she loves him but because she wants his money.

You cant complain 2 years long about how someone left you and then claim that you are glad that they are gone. Her fans dont think this well through.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Speaking of how thick they are, this isn’t something to brag about.

Screenshot_20240127_190326_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I know that someone (Hiraeth?) already mentioned that just because AFE fictionalises her outgoings doesn't mean that the judge will award her that much money, but as a person unfamiliar with divorce settlements etc is there a point at which a judge would ever turn around and say to someone "these supposed expenses are a joke, you need to get a job and learn to live within your means" or is that just not a thing?
I think a judge would definitely say this (not in so many words, but the gist would be the same) if Alice continues to insist on those figures without any documentation. Ioan's side already requested her financial records as part of a deposition request and she refused to provide them. Bernal says she is willing to provide them now but, as we all know, Alice's many attorneys have tried to lead her to water but she won't drink (water, anyway). In family law-adjacent courts I've experienced, judges can have some pretty choice words for unreasonable parties (unfortunately the lawyer beats a lot of the brunt of the judge's criticism - "control your client" is an oft-heard phrase with obstreperous parties). Plus Judge Josh has experienced the interruptions and the storming out of the courtroom, so I'm sure he's prepared for drama and will handle it accordingly.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Amazing sense of style? It looks like a Halloween superhero costume.

Screenshot_20240127_185932_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Do you think the whole “so we know which is which” is referring to that email when Ioan accidentally said Elsie instead of Ella (or the other way around)?
Could’ve been my coors light slip up where I thought the girls switched names 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found this adorable book based on Alice’s pre school days.

Screenshot_20240127_162512_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As an aside, y'all, many of us Californians received energy bills that are almost double the usual because of a rate hike (the major power company out here has to raise money to pay settlements for starting fires that have killed hundreds of people over the last few years). Hope Alice doesn't try to now claim double her proposed monthly cost for utilities (which would then be $6,000!).

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.