Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see the desperation in this comment.

If I type it with all caps shouty words, maybe it will come true.

View attachment 2719111
70s music, yellow teeth and greasy hair.
80’s plastic fashion and amateur ‘modelling’ poses. She’s a walking time capsule.

Alice was always more of a fishwife than a housewife. She’s so matronly and outdated she even took her HOMEWRECKER chant from someone else's trash. Poor old Alice. On the bright side she’ll be meeting with reality soon and that will drag her kicking and screaming into 2024 with a more realistic perception of herself.

Reactions: 29
As someone above mentioned I think she could have done UK Celebrity Big Brother or Dancing on Ice (haha!) or similar after the Lorraine interview. That ship has sailed though - she can’t talk about Ioan because of the DRVO and that’s what makes her interesting.

I would actually like to watch her on dancing on ice. That would be very funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why doesn't she use the timer on her phone to take a selfie. It's really easy and no phone in the pic. She should follow Kelly Rutherford, another narcissistic, for tips. Yes she still has the phone 😕 but her selfies are quite good.
She wants to show off her phone. Ioan has an older model. It’s kinda the opposite of his romantic life 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
TBF (apart from the terrible clothes) she has lost the gunt. The ozempic has worked wonders. She looked eight months pregnant in the front garden photos wearing that blue dress.
I take it back. She's made herself eight feet tall in these photos. Filters are so clever nowadays but they need to work out how to change standard door height to match
---
I wonder if she’s sold another story to DM and needs some new pics for them to use.
---
She doesn’t have socks on in those grotty puma pumps does she?

for me it’s the shoes that killed it all.
I hope the previous owner of those shoes wore socks with them
---
Vlad nails it again

Screenshot_2024-01-28-08-39-40-65_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I love Tony/Alice’s constant comments about “being in the public eye”. I think she thinks she’s way more famous than she is lmao

Reactions: 29
That daily mail article about Bianca should be entitled “things we’ve made up based on her Instagram account and a quick google search”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That daily mail article about Bianca should be entitled “things we’ve made up based on her Instagram account and a quick google search”
Surprised they didn't publish photos of her ex husband...they didn't dig very far

Reactions: 12
She's the definition of white trash in behaviour and "style". Nothing says moved on like sniggering about your ex on your IG :rolleyes:
That little comment of hers violates the court order and possibly the domestic violence restraining order (by not deleting the comment in the first place, and by implying that the comment about Ioan is accurate by simply posting giggling emojis), so here's a screenshot for posterity. I have sock suspicions about the other commenter in the screenshot.

1000044654.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes, as in 'ffa coffi cont'
If we keep it on the downlow, maybe @M33L4 can sneak a thread title past the mods. 😎
---
View attachment 2717093

There's a lot to unpack in this image but I've been wondering, what are the pieces of paper she's holding?

● A subpoena.
● Another nasty letter from "you know who".
● Her résumé and / or job application.
● A list of all her SM sock names.

● A first draft of her long awaited, much anticipated book "My truth and other lies. How to forge a career as a celebrity adjacent unemployed actress in Hollywood."

● A Panda Express menu.
● A script for a role in the next J Lo movie that she's auditioning for.
● Tattle screenshats.

Curious.

All other suggestions on the back of a SAE.
A script for @kingseven movie. She's deluded enough to think she's actually going to play herself.
---
another thing that never happened
View attachment 2717108
no teacher thanks a parent for having their kids, let alone all of them (she herself wrote once that they changed schools because evil teachers spoke ill of her and Ella). This is her "therapist said I'm the most amazing woman" for the kids. She is deflecting because it's public record that her kids have very bad behavior, or at least one of them.
Except for the fact that Alice lies like she breathes, or like she chuggs vino and Panda Express, I'd be really worried if the girls were genuinely that well-behaved. It's the sign of a kid whose terrified of stepping out of line and of retribution.
---
yknow, I dont know how it's in America but in Germany all teachers give each semester a combined grade for work ethics and social behavior respectively and I had always an exceptional or rather exceptional which is pretty hard to get. How weird that no teacher thanked my parents for having me though. It's almost like they are no Narcs that make up stories to make themselves look good.

These are the kind of things that give her away, because you just know that if she has to lie this obviously about what others think of her influence on the children that the reality is that her influence is constantly questioned. And righly so with what is the public domain...

edit: i'm btw not even saying that her kids are bad behaving in schools or generally to anyone but her father (since they are conditioned to hate him), although past posts of Alice made it sound like Ella had issues before, it happens quite a lot that children despite bad influence behave well and despite good influence behave terribly. But as said, no teacher says the things Alice claims, so I suspect deflection here.
@welp I want to thank your parents for having such an exceptionally well behaved child. (I'm sure you've made up for it since! ;) PS: you never got back to us about hacking the daily mail bank account... )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That little comment of hers violates the court order and possibly the domestic violence restraining order (by not deleting the comment in the first place, and by implying that the comment about Ioan is accurate by simply posting giggling emojis), so here's a screenshot for posterity. I have sock suspicions about the other commenter in the screenshot.

View attachment 2719230
Nothing ever happens to her though. Been waiting for her comeuppance for too long. When is she going to reap the consequences of her actions? She's so smug cause she keeps getting away with it.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.