Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Ioan kept on being a nice guy throughout all of their long relationship, particularly in the dying years. I am not making him out to be a saint, but everyone seems to like him. He has friends, colleagues he works with, family. Alice did her utmost to wear him down and detach him from people, apart from people she approved of. How did he manage to stay so personable?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder how Ioan kept on being a nice guy throughout all of their long relationship, particularly in the dying years. I am not making him out to be a saint, but everyone seems to like him. He has friends, colleagues he works with, family. Alice did her utmost to wear him down and detach him from people, apart from people she approved of. How did he manage to stay so personable?
Alcohol
Golf
Working away
Sitting on the opposite side of the plane/airport lounge/ in the garage
Noise cancelling headphones

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Alcohol
Golf
Working away
Sitting on the opposite side of the plane/airport lounge/ in the garage
Noise cancelling headphones
Forgot about the garage. He could have been living in there if he had only played ball. She mocks him for his modest apartment but she wanted him in there with all her boxes of tat.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I think his upbringing is something that has worked for him but also against him. He's a gentleman and very family orientated imo.
I'm not articulate but I feel the fact Alice was pushing him so hard to alienate himself from his Mother actually may have made him seek advice and it was pointed out that he was being coerced and actually in an abusive relationship.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I think his upbringing is something that has worked for him but also against him. He's a gentleman and very family orientated imo.
I'm not articulate but I feel the fact Alice was pushing him so hard to alienate himself from his Mother actually may have made him seek advice and it was pointed out that he was being coerced and actually in an abusive relationship.
He seems to have almost inhumane levels of patience, which is probably a big reason why he was able to put up with Alice for so long. It was both a blessing and a curse. The way he's fighting so hard for the girl's sakes now I think he stayed as long as he did for them too, and it makes it all the more heart-breaking that Alice is destroying their relationship and taking his girls away from him. I pray one day those girls will look at Ioan with clear eyes and see how much he loves them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Little E is just such a sweet looking little girl and I hold out hope that one day she'll move away from any negative external influences around her and move into her heart so she can reconnect with her father.

I am hopeful by nature. 🙏

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He seems to have almost inhumane levels of patience, which is probably a big reason why he was able to put up with Alice for so long. It was both a blessing and a curse. The way he's fighting so hard for the girl's sakes now I think he stayed as long as he did for them too, and it makes it all the more heart-breaking that Alice is destroying their relationship and taking his girls away from him. I pray one day those girls will look at Ioan with clear eyes and see how much he loves them.
You've put into words what I wanted to say ❤
I think his patience may just be what saves him in his daughters lives 🤞

Reactions: 18
And the little one is the image of her Mamgu (Welsh for grandmother pronounced Mamgi for those unlucky enough not to be Welsh) Mama Gruff
Love that word. What an incredible language.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Little E is just such a sweet looking little girl and I hold out hope that one day she'll move away from any negative external influences around her and move into her heart so she can reconnect with her father.

I am hopeful by nature. 🙏

MOO
Maybe it's misguided, or just wishful thinking, but I still hold hope for Ella too. She's in the middle of an emotional and psychological war and it may take her a long time to find her way out of it, but I hope she does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think he is religious and has a strong faith. The sustained public friendship with Roma Downey makes me think that but more so was Alice mocking religion. I think she's an atheist or agnostic and probably went on tirades about being a GOOD (Alice caps).

She seemed to like to mock that about what was important to him and that's why I think that religion or faith has carried him through, like Ezekiel and the dry bones. It's why I think he's been patient with the children, beyond just parental love.

And, of course, a lot of beaded bracelets. 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Ioan holds out hope for the girls. He is playing the long game. He realises they are just as much victims as he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Since we’ve been discussing Ella and Elsie- this was one of the photos in one of the articles and I feel sad every time I see it. Alice and Golden child with their meals and Elsie sat there with nothing. Always makes me feel like she only got to eat the dinner roll.

Side note, no wonder the walrus has such a thick neck. Do you think it’s from hauling those massive fat hideous “adornments” round it all the time? What the duck was she thinking when she put that on?? 🤮

probably an “AE Designs” original. Zany.View attachment 2716355
I think Elsie's smile is genuine there. It must have been a thrill just to get out of the house. Isn't it possible she finished quickly and then they took her plate away?

AFE deleted the pic as she has a glass of wine in it. Lol

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.