Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Elsie's smile is genuine there. It must have been a thrill just to get out of the house. Isn't it possible she finished quickly and then they took her plate away?

AFE deleted the pic as she has a glass of wine in it. Lol
Elsie's knife and fork are in the wrong position, and it looks like her knife has food on it. I agree with you that she probably finished early and they took her plate away already.

Reactions: 18
And me. I was quite the babe BF (Before Kids)
I'm sure you are pretty. I just have animals so I have no excuse. I actually jumped when I walked past my mirror today. Trying to figure out who the hungover looking woman with the crazy hair was and how did she get in my house. Oh, nevermind....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Elsie's knife and fork are in the wrong position, and it looks like her knife has food on it. I agree with you that she probably finished early and they took her plate away already.
Yeah possible she didn’t want a starter or has finished. Although bad etiquette to take away a plate while the others are still eating.

Reactions: 23
I mean his judgement was very off in choosing Alice in the first place. He doesn't have to be perfect, he's just human.
Yep. No one could believe it when they got together first. Anyway he picked a good one this time around. Hallelujah

Reactions: 24
I'm sure you are pretty. I just have animals so I have no excuse. I actually jumped when I walked past my mirror today. Trying to figure out who the hungover looking woman with the crazy hair was and how did she get in my house. Oh, nevermind....
Animal mum only here too! Honestly, when I go to the shops I don't bother with makeup etc, and I'm sure I've scared a few kids over the years 🤣
And if I'm hungover, I look like I've been dug up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
However we all look, or think we look, we can all be grateful for one thing. None of us are the Abuser, or live her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe it's misguided, or just wishful thinking, but I still hold hope for Ella too. She's in the middle of an emotional and psychological war and it may take her a long time to find her way out of it, but I hope she does.
You're a such a kind and loving soul. Some of the purest hearts have risen from the most painful experiences. You are clearly one of them. ♥

I will always wish for healing in families. My husband just lost his father and I'm currently supporting him through it. He wasn't an easy man, but there was a lot of love there. I'm extra sensitive about fathers and their children right now.

I don't like to think of children being estranged from a parent who loves them. I've seen too many broken children become broken adults because of it. I've certainly learned so much about parental alienation from all of this and how it can clearly wound the most tender parts of little souls.

I see a mother ensuring her daughters follow in her own path of estrangement from her own father. Painful stuff.

History repeats itself if you aren't careful.

That all said, I choose to stand in hope with you. 🕊

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Animal mum only here too! Honestly, when I go to the shops I don't bother with makeup etc, and I'm sure I've scared a few kids over the years 🤣
I'm of Celtic descent and paler than Alice. I look like I've been dug up even with makeup! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Your bloody stunning 😍
She really is and such a lovely soul 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You're a such a kind and loving soul. Some of the purest hearts have risen from the most painful experiences. You are clearly one of them. ♥

I will always wish for healing in families. My husband just lost his father and I'm currently supporting him through it. He wasn't an easy man, but there was a lot of love there. I'm extra sensitive about fathers and their children right now.

I don't like to think of children being estranged from a parent who loves them. I've seen too many broken children become broken adults because of it. I've certainly learned so much about parental alienation from all of this and how it can clearly wound the most tender parts of little souls.

I see a mother ensuring her daughters follow in her own path of estrangement from her own father. Painful stuff.

History repeats itself if you aren't careful.

That all said, I choose to stand in hope with you. 🕊

MOO
Your ability and willingness to stay optimistic, compassionate and always hope for the best, even for the likes of Alice, is both inspiring and courageous. It takes a lot of bravery to live with such an open and kind heart. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Was Yo Baby Angel and was the bleep Angel Baby? And were they both cogs?

I don’t even know why I care
I bet he has a few new pet names for her now. Or, maybe won't even say her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Your bloody stunning 😍
She really is and such a lovely soul 🥰
Awwwe thanks hun, very kind of you to say, but I can assure you I look like shite in the mornings 🤣
Especially if I haven't slept well, cos then I'm moody too 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.