Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the brain power of Alice's fan in one tweet. He was 2.8m worth pre-marriage, not now - bugs are smarter than that lot
View attachment 2716474
She talks about tattlers allegedly bullying her abuser idol but calls Bianca a "bug" in the same tweet. Does she not see the irony? I'm honestly amazed at how stupid and delusional these abuse apologists are.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She talks about tattlers allegedly bullying her abuser idol but calls Bianca a "bug" in the same tweet. Does she not see the irony? I'm honestly amazed at how stupid and delusional these abuse apologists are.
The AG account calls Bianca a bug nearly everyday

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Completely ignoring Alice lied about being destitute 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, I have to admit that I am usually biased towards the woman in a lot of cases in the media because,

1. Life experience with men

2. Seeing how the media , especially the mail, blame women for everything. I mean in cases where a husband has murdered his whole family you still get the implication that she might have driven him to do it!! When a girl gets raped by a footballer then it is implied that it is her fault for going back to his room. It just never ends.

But this case has facts and evidence. I do think this board is a bit guilty of making Ioan a saint, I am sure he has not been perfect. But I just want him to WIN, and get justice. And for the girls to have peace. And secretly for her to get her just desserts.
Ok so I’m 10 pages behind because we are back to the good old glory days of when this thread moved at lightening speed!!
But I just wanted to say on this point; respectfully, no.
Ioan may not have been a saint throughout their marriage, who knows. Who can ever really say?
However, Ioan has been a veritable, bonafide, and canonised living saint throughout this whole tit show ENTIRELY (bleep caps. CC, if you will 🤣) of HER making. My blood BOILED looking at the financials today. Thinking about all the tit she has thrown at him over the past 3 years. Not to mention the DAMAGE she, and she alone, has done to his relationship with his daughters. It makes me want to spit bleeping nails. She is the lowest of the bleeping low and that is still too good for this Grade A bleep.
Apologies, my anger is not directed at you!! I’m just so angry at the lying abusing scum that USED to be Ioan’s wife.
In summary 😂 to have kept his head and held his tongue, he is beyond a saint. I wish I had an iota of the strength and compassion that he has shown. He should win a god damn Nobel peace prize at this rate!!

MOO 🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Reactions: 23
Oh my days I’ve been busy and what a day to be busy. I have missed all the fun 🤣🤣 I’m glad the tide has started to turn!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn’t become an American citizen through naturalization. She was born in New Jersey.
Yes, I know but she still has to report overseas banks and savings, all Americans have declared their worldwide income. She might think she is getting away with it but foreign banks are required to report any accounts that are held by American citizens. They use to be quite lax about it but not in the last decade.

Reactions: 14
The user name has made me curious.

Screenshot_20240126_150546_Daily Mail Online.jpg

I believe this Tattle ad was directed at Alice.

Screenshot_20240126_150026_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Yes, I know but she still has to report overseas banks and savings, all Americans have declared their worldwide income. She might think she is getting away with it but foreign banks are required to report any accounts that are held by American citizens. They use to be quite lax about it but not in the last decade.
I thought this too and this is why she hasn’t done her tax imo.

Reactions: 11
I’m not really sure Alice is in any position to be commenting on anyone’s looks.

The state of her cutting about LA looking like bleeping Gollum who’s just fell out a meth lab and in to a charity shop dumpster and got up and walked off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
duck dry January! Bring wine and snacks!
I am so desperate for mAlice to get her just deserts.
catching up, but this has be creasing. A few others have said similar, me included.

Have we all we been to Trader Joes?

Tonight we are all a much better pushed version of her, with more morals in our little fingers than she has in her jowls.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was commenting on you saying she became an American citizen…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.