Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sacrified her career and youth? She was over 40 when she had Ella. She wasn’t some fresh faced ingenue on the up and up. And is that what parenting is to this lot - you sacrifice your youth to the crotch goblins?
I sacrificed my looks for mine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tony sitting in his two up two down pleading genuine poverty and ill health sharing his bleep sister’s begging page now finding out she’s lied to him the whole time. Or was he in on it?

Reactions: 23
Every case is different. Just as every person is different. I didn't have 1 safe family member. My father started raping me when I was about 5, maybe even earlier. My older brother started molesting me when we were teenagers. And my mother has been neglecting, manipulating, controlling, and emotionally exploiting and abusing me since I was a child to this very day. But I'm not going to use myself or anyone else as some arbitrary standard for how anybody should react or for when an abused child should come to the realisation that they have been abused and spurn the abusive parent. We're talking about deep emotions and primal needs here, and so much mental and emotional abuse from the primary caregiver and most important person in Ella's life, and there is nothing rational or logical about those needs, emotions or the abuse. It's not a matter of the information being available online about mental health disorders or the court documents. It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.
Sending you love, and such respect for your strength ❤🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
there are reasons for this, Alice

View attachment 2716584

they do realize that the other woman cant be the one to commit adultery, right? That would be on Ioan in this case. quite misogynistic
What a pile of shite. Age gaps for siblings doesn’t always affect the bond. My 28 year old and six year old have an incredible bond. All of my crotch goblins do. Shout out to @ButterTart for that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok so I’m 10 pages behind because we are back to the good old glory days of when this thread moved at lightening speed!!
But I just wanted to say on this point; respectfully, no.
Ioan may not have been a saint throughout their marriage, who knows. Who can ever really say?
However, Ioan has been a veritable, bonafide, and canonised living saint throughout this whole tit show ENTIRELY (bleep caps. CC, if you will 🤣) of HER making. My blood BOILED looking at the financials today. Thinking about all the tit she has thrown at him over the past 3 years. Not to mention the DAMAGE she, and she alone, has done to his relationship with his daughters. It makes me want to spit bleeping nails. She is the lowest of the bleeping low and that is still too good for this Grade A bleep.
Apologies, my anger is not directed at you!! I’m just so angry at the lying abusing scum that USED to be Ioan’s wife.
In summary 😂 to have kept his head and held his tongue, he is beyond a saint. I wish I had an iota of the strength and compassion that he has shown. He should win a god damn Nobel peace prize at this rate!!

MOO 🐮
BIB we have a new abbreviation! Love it 🤣🤣
Honestly how he has remained silent, he does deserve a Nobel peace prize!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s fair to say the tit is well and truly hitting the fan for Alice bleeping Evans…and we’re not even at the status hearing or trial….I’d advise y’all to locate your nearest exits in case of emergency 🙀
Alice bleeping Evans ain’t the only one! 🤣🤣🤣🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not really sure Alice is in any position to be commenting on anyone’s looks.

The state of her cutting about LA looking like bleeping Gollum who’s just fell out a meth lab and in to a charity shop dumpster and got up and walked off
BIB that's me done for the night, gonna die with laughter 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Since we’ve been discussing Ella and Elsie- this was one of the photos in one of the articles and I feel sad every time I see it. Alice and Golden child with their meals and Elsie sat there with nothing. Always makes me feel like she only got to eat the dinner roll.

Side note, no wonder the walrus has such a thick neck. Do you think it’s from hauling those massive fat hideous “adornments” round it all the time? What the duck was she thinking when she put that on?? 🤮

probably an “AE Designs” original. Zany.View attachment 2716355
How do people think Ella looks like Alice? She is the image of her dad.

Reactions: 44
the brain power of Alice's fan in one tweet. He was 2.8m worth pre-marriage, not now - bugs are smarter than that lot
View attachment 2716474
Well, let me answer the ´what they get out it’ part.

Dear F Monkey,
The Evil HQ pays us a generous monthly salary. We get bonuses for using the word bleep, but most of the time, Mimsy gets those. She’s unstoppable, you see. We’re working on it though. We also get a bonus for busy periods like this one. It’s a full time job when her maliciousness loses her tit.
We have also sent a committee to LA to negotiate the wedding venue, as all turds expect an invitation for the wedding of the year. Malice won’t be invited.

Sincerely,
Anne R

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Every case is different. Just as every person is different. I didn't have 1 safe family member. My father started raping me when I was about 5, maybe even earlier. My older brother started molesting me when we were teenagers. And my mother has been neglecting, manipulating, controlling, and emotionally exploiting and abusing me since I was a child to this very day. But I'm not going to use myself or anyone else as some arbitrary standard for how anybody should react or for when an abused child should come to the realisation that they have been abused and spurn the abusive parent. We're talking about deep emotions and primal needs here, and so much mental and emotional abuse from the primary caregiver and most important person in Ella's life, and there is nothing rational or logical about those needs, emotions or the abuse. It's not a matter of the information being available online about mental health disorders or the court documents. It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.
I am so so sorry for what you endured. That must have been just horrific. Sending so much love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, let me answer the ´what they get out it’ part.

Dear F Monkey,
The Evil HQ pays us a generous monthly salary. We get bonuses for using the word bleep, but most of the time, mimsy gets those. She’s unstoppable, you see. We’re working on it though. We also get a bonus for busy periods like this one. It’s a full time job when her maliciousness loses her tit.
We have also sent a committee to LA to negotiate the wedding venue, as all turds expect an invitation for the wedding of the year. Malice won’t be invited.

Sincerely,
Anne R
I get Yobucks. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok so I’m 10 pages behind because we are back to the good old glory days of when this thread moved at lightening speed!!
Ioan may not have been a saint throughout their marriage, who knows. Who can ever really say?
However, Ioan has been a veritable, bonafide, and canonised living saint throughout this whole tit show ENTIRELY (bleep caps. CC, if you will 🤣) of HER making. My blood BOILED looking at the financials today. Thinking about all the tit she has thrown at him over the past 3 years. Not to mention the DAMAGE she, and she alone, has done to his relationship with his daughters. It makes me want to spit bleeping nails. She is the lowest of the bleeping low and that is still too good for this Grade A bleep.
Apologies, my anger is not directed at you!! I’m just so angry at the lying abusing scum that USED to be Ioan’s wife.
In summary 😂 to have kept his head and held his tongue, he is beyond a saint. I wish I had an iota of the strength and compassion that he has shown. He should win a god damn Nobel peace prize at this rate!!

MOO 🐮
I know that a few of you have been riled by my suggestion that Ioan is possibly not a saint. Can I just confirm that, in the context of the divorce and the difficulties with the girls, I think that he has behaved with the most restraint and dignity that I have ever witnessed in a person in the public eye. He has never taken the bait, never called her names, been endlessly patient while waiting for the wheels of justice to turn. And every action has been for the good of the girls. When I first read those awful court documents a couple of years ago detailing the abuse that he has suffered from that truly awful woman, I cried at the sheer cruelty.

What I was meaning was that ANYTHING he does that could be criticised for, is leapt on and used as a stick to beat him with by Alice and the band of trolls. And maybe he isn't perfect in real life, maybe he is just a real man trying to live his life the best that he can. What I am trying very badly to say is that it doesn't matter if he was chatting to Bianca before he told Alice, or if sometimes he put Bianca's needs before seeing the girls. I mean his judgement was very off in choosing Alice in the first place. He doesn't have to be perfect, he's just human. We live in such a black and white, good or evil world at the moment, but in reality we are all a bit of both. Most of us much more good than bad, Alice not so much.

I have been watching the ITV (uk) drama "Mr Bates verses The Post Office" this week about the true events that have seen hundreds of completely innocent post masters and mistresses charged with fraud when a new computer accounting system had faults. The utter frustration of watching so many ordinary people being treated so unjustly, is very similar to the feelings I have about Ioan's predicament. The utter unjustness of it is so frustrating, I just don't know how she can live with herself.

All I know is, that I am 100% behind his fight for justice, and to have a relationship with his girls, and will follow this awful story until the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I was commenting on you saying she became an American citizen…
Yes, I wasn't very clear, I meant when I became a US citizen and moving back to the UK, I will I still have file a tax return even though I will no longer be resident. From what has been said on this forum,she has been hiding overseas accounts from Ioan.

Reactions: 15

MOO 🐮
Actually, I think that we are coming at this from the same point of view :LOL:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.