Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2716289

She's an idiot. I hope she is not going to submit some of these numbers on her tax returns. This is how you end up with an IRS audit. The IRS will be very interested how all these are being covered and where is the money coming from, especially since she is an unemployed "actress".
With the way the divorce went and now the custody issues it could very well be the IRS who serves Alice her much deserved steaming pile of karma. In all honesty I would bleeping cheer if she ever saw the inside of a jail cell.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There might be another dog post. Then people fuckwits will comment about the "lies being told by her ex to tabloid newspapers". AFE will respond with:

AFE: In my defense, no one knows the true numbers. There are urban myths being spread by the gutter press who are well known misogynists and ageists. I love my family, friends and supporters who have been with me through the last 3 years of hell. Oh the stories I could tell you but alas I have been gagged. My precious Emma is looking at me with adoring eyes right now. I am going to kiss her on her doggy lips! Bless you all! 🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
That poor pathetic little dog. No wonder she is anxious all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’d save the health service a lot of money spent on enemas. If she walked into my room I’d sh*t myself!!!
This is so funny, but so true. The thought of Alice being a nurse when you are sick and vulnerable in hospital is absolutely terrifying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Every case is different. Just as every person is different. I didn't have 1 safe family member. My father started raping me when I was about 5, maybe even earlier. My older brother started molesting me when we were teenagers. And my mother has been neglecting, manipulating, controlling, and emotionally exploiting and abusing me since I was a child to this very day. But I'm not going to use myself or anyone else as some arbitrary standard for how anybody should react or for when an abused child should come to the realisation that they have been abused and spurn the abusive parent. We're talking about deep emotions and primal needs here, and so much mental and emotional abuse from the primary caregiver and most important person in Ella's life, and there is nothing rational or logical about those needs, emotions or the abuse. It's not a matter of the information being available online about mental health disorders or the court documents. It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.
Much love. Your words are so eloquently said ✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Since we’ve been discussing Ella and Elsie- this was one of the photos in one of the articles and I feel sad every time I see it. Alice and Golden child with their meals and Elsie sat there with nothing. Always makes me feel like she only got to eat the dinner roll.

Side note, no wonder the walrus has such a thick neck. Do you think it’s from hauling those massive fat hideous “adornments” round it all the time? What the duck was she thinking when she put that on?? 🤮

probably an “AE Designs” original. Zany.
IMG_4875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With the way the divorce went and now the custody issues it could very well be the IRS who serves Alice her much deserved steaming pile of karma. In all honesty I would bleeping cheer if she ever saw the inside of a jail cell.
If she is hiding money overseas, the IRS will be very interested. One of drawback of becoming a US citizen is having fill in two tax returns each year, especially when the reporting years begin and end at different times.

Reactions: 19
Maybe the girls could pop their ages in their foreheads too and they could send it to Bernal for the next set of court docs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Every case is different. Just as every person is different. I didn't have 1 safe family member. My father started raping me when I was about 5, maybe even earlier. My older brother started molesting me when we were teenagers. And my mother has been neglecting, manipulating, controlling, and emotionally exploiting and abusing me since I was a child to this very day. But I'm not going to use myself or anyone else as some arbitrary standard for how anybody should react or for when an abused child should come to the realisation that they have been abused and spurn the abusive parent. We're talking about deep emotions and primal needs here, and so much mental and emotional abuse from the primary caregiver and most important person in Ella's life, and there is nothing rational or logical about those needs, emotions or the abuse. It's not a matter of the information being available online about mental health disorders or the court documents. It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.
10000 percent true I'm so sorry for what you went through. Wishing you peace in your life. You are so brave.

Healing from parental abuse takes a lifetime. I had 1 safe person they didn't know and they died when I was 17. My dad was more safe than my mother but I blamed him as well, he got to move on get a new wife. I still had the crazy bish as a mother. It's a very tricky thing to navigate through with very mixed emotions.

I look now and I have a relationship with my dad but I see him as a human being but with flaws. No one was my saviour ive made my own way and I'm determined the family dysfunction ends with me. My mother is still an abusive witch that never changes who will likely die alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
10000 percent true I'm so sorry for what you went through. Wishing you peace in your life. You are so brave.

Healing from parental abuse takes a lifetime. I had 1 safe person they didn't know and they died when I was 17. My dad was more safe than my mother but I blamed him as well, he got to move on get a new wife. I still had the crazy bish as a mother. It's a very tricky thing to navigate through with very mixed emotions.

I look now and I have a relationship with my dad but I see him as a human being but with flaws. No one was my saviour ive made my own way and I'm determined the family dysfunction ends with me. My mother is still an abusive witch that never changes who will likely die alone.
I would like to elaborate on this too, I’m my own saviour too. But it’s taken till well into adulthood to understand what I went through in childhood and at 17 as abusive and traumatic. It wasn’t until my daughters got to the age I was when the traumatic event occurred that I realised how innocent I was and how bad the thing that occurred was.
I can’t imagine them having to endure it and in the way I did. Perhaps it was my naivety and innocence that got me through it.
I’m also my own therapist. I have great friends who let me vent and trauma dump when I have to. I try to get through it with swearing and humour.
I credit my now husband too, if we weren’t young innocent kids the first time round I think I’d have been more traumatised. If that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If she is hiding money overseas, the IRS will be very interested. One of drawback of becoming a US citizen is having fill in two tax returns each year, especially when the reporting years begin and end at different times.
She didn’t become an American citizen through naturalization. She was born in New Jersey.

Reactions: 11
Interesting that mAlice mentioned absolutely nothing about Fibro, disabilities or medical conditions among her reasons for not working. Whatever her twitter claims it appears that she has no formal diagnoses to support her claims
Her online persona is the antithesis of every detail in those court documents. That she’s signed…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is true. All the talk of being bed bound has stopped. I guess when Dupee leaves it will start back up.

Reactions: 35
Since we’ve been discussing Ella and Elsie- this was one of the photos in one of the articles and I feel sad every time I see it. Alice and Golden child with their meals and Elsie sat there with nothing. Always makes me feel like she only got to eat the dinner roll.

Side note, no wonder the walrus has such a thick neck. Do you think it’s from hauling those massive fat hideous “adornments” round it all the time? What the duck was she thinking when she put that on?? 🤮

probably an “AE Designs” original. Zany.View attachment 2716355
I’m still trying to figure out what that neck furnishing is all about. I guess it was a ‘make it furniture’ day as opposed to ‘make it fashion’.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.