Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll take things that didn’t happen for $500 please Alex.
These pics have been staged. It's a response to the DM getting the kids names mixed up and the I and B engagement. Her original #omg this just happened makes that clear. Showing off the hostages.

Reactions: 38
I predicted a SUCH A HAPPY HOUSEHOLD OF 3 post would arrive and sure enough they are all on the floor laughing their heads off tits akimbo

AFE: They said ‘we wanted you to be sure which of us was which’ then literally fell onto the floor laughing. I said ‘that is a very funny joke.
Why do all Alice’s “stories” involve someone (herself, the girls, Ioan’s mum) falling on or rolling about on the floor.
And was this little scenario really THAT funny?
🙄
I call bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When reading the previous article to them "next time they won't get your names mixed up in the DM"
She has released this photo so the DM will use it - with all the increased interest in her at the moment. Awaiting some highly filtered ones of Alice too... Rather than the frog one with the knobbly knees and bin liner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The second article has a pro Alice slant but it still lays out her ridiculous expenses so most readers will be scratching their heads at her 3k utilities per month when she's "broke". I don't think it'll win her much support.

Reactions: 31
When reading the previous article to them "next time they won't get your names mixed up in the DM"
Perhaps it was for the benefit of HER OWN LAWYER, who managed to get the girls’ names / ages wrong.
She’s really got the top man there, hasn’t she.
But I suppose when you’ve already sacked half the lawyers in LA, your options are a bit limited.

Reactions: 27
I wonder how strongly the GAL and evaluators have looked at the social media usage of those in Alice's care, especially on gaming platforms that can be sourced with pictures that Alice has put out. (I think this is what her "utility" cost is).

I wonder how much is public facing - not at all protected - for anyone to find - and visible - with images from Alice's own account and make them readily accessible to people commenting and interacting with them. I wonder how much wildly inappropriate usernames are engaging with that. Or posting about foster care. I wonder. It's public.

The glut of articles is a win for the DM and no one else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So she's read Tattle and is doubling down on the "this was all the girl's idea and had nothing to do with me, let alone me using them as weapons to get at their dad" narrative. She's too thick to realise that she's basically admitting to letting them see the daily mail posts about the divorce which she has been specifically ordered by the court to keep from them.

Reactions: 26
There's already plans afoot for Ella to be a chauffeur. Drive drunk Mommy around.

1706293229256.png

AFE liked this one.

1706293289999.png

Yep especially their 'sleepover' behaviour.

1706293392134.png

LOL not with those DM headlines!

1706293448299.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I absolutely don't give a monkeys what number post thread title suggestions are counted from or who wins #justsayin

• Heart
Reactions: 40
There might be another dog post. Then people fuckwits will comment about the "lies being told by her ex to tabloid newspapers". AFE will respond with:

AFE: In my defense, no one knows the true numbers. There are urban myths being spread by the gutter press who are well known misogynists and ageists. I love my family, friends and supporters who have been with me through the last 3 years of hell. Oh the stories I could tell you but alas I have been gagged. My precious Emma is looking at me with adoring eyes right now. I am going to kiss her on her doggy lips! Bless you all! 🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
This is scarily accurate.

Reactions: 13
So, Alice is using her daughters to gain sympathy and hide behind them again? What a surprise.. not.
I really wonder what Dupee thinks of her constantly trying to push them into the spotlight. Do they even have some form of privacy? Surely this will be brought up in her report, right?
And how is Alice going to argue this in court? It was the judges order not to involve them in this whole mess and that's literally all she's done.

Obviously she's trying to make Ella famous or whatever but all that kid's "famous" for so far is that fake RO thing and being the daughter of that crazy ex who abuses people. Sounds harsh, I know, but what respective model agency would take that risk?
I just hope these kids are taken away from her as soon as possible. They deserve a future without being used for clicks, likes and badly planned out fake RO attempts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
It’s funny that Alice is SO pressed for money but still is paying for that blue check.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A tale of 2 photos. Ioan and Bianca look very happy. Alice looks like a deer in
Headlights. :giggle:

Screenshot_20240126_123235_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ah the $3000 utilities is the sock account money. Gotcha.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This post (that is recycled) is basically her hiding behind the kids to escape criticism. As always.

Coward

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.