Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.
That's horrific and I'm sorry you went through it. ❀

Yes we will have to see if and when she sees the light. I live in hope as I want to see resolution for IG and AFE to reap what she has sown. It's also in the kids best interests to know the truth - when they are mature enough to handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dear @CookieMonsta, I wish I could give you a big hug right now and I wish I could take away some of the horrible things that have happened to you. You are such a strong and brave person, I love you and your Tattle family loves you. Keep being the amazing person that you are. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ I hope someone out there takes inspiration from your strength. I know I have. πŸ’•

I don't like to mention the kids on here but now more than ever I hope that the reunification therapy is helping them. πŸ™
Here here to your spoiler. Beautifully written. Lots of love @CookieMonsta Xx 🫢🏻❀

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dear @CookieMonsta, I wish I could give you a big hug right now and I wish I could take away some of the horrible things that have happened to you. You are such a strong and brave person, I love you and your Tattle family loves you. Keep being the amazing person that you are. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ I hope someone out there takes inspiration from your strength. I know I have. πŸ’•

I don't like to mention the kids on here but now more than ever I hope that the reunification therapy is helping them. πŸ™
These Alice threads are chock full of brave, strong, smart and funny as duck inspirational women and men and you writing that about me just made me cry ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ella may behave like her but she looks entirely like her dad
1000022543.jpg

lol
1000022544.jpg

• Haha
Screenshot_20240126-131314~2.png

Can we get a bell clang or some kind of sound effect like a woosh every time that Alice mentions her older daughter's height? It's so uncomfortably creepy that she does that at every chance.

I think there's something really happening behind the scenes. This is the same picture twice in a week but with different narratives.

Side note - besides a handful of old faithfuls, The comments are clearly coming from not bots but paid accounts with the same intent. She's more like Trump than she ever realized.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2716281

Can we get a bell clang or some kind of sound effect like a woosh every time that Alice mentions her older daughter's height? It's so uncomfortably creepy that she does that at every chance.

I think there's something really happening behind the scenes. This is the same picture twice in a week but with different narratives.

Side note - besides a handful of old faithfuls, The comments are clearly coming from not bots but paid accounts with the same intent. She's more like Trump than she ever realized.
I bet Alice uses her height and size to intimidate, even if she doesn't technically get physical. Even if Ella does go down the wrong road, there will come a day when she will be grateful for her height and that her mother can't use that weapon against her anymore. Golden child or not I'm positive Alice uses Ella's height as a way to keep nitpicking at her confidence.

• Heart
1706296598812.png

She's an idiot. I hope she is not going to submit some of these numbers on her tax returns. This is how you end up with an IRS audit. The IRS will be very interested how all these are being covered and where is the money coming from, especially since she is an unemployed "actress".

Reactions: 28
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.